main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Mace Windu Disney+ show (Rumor)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Daxon101, Sep 14, 2020.

1. James1993

James1993 Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2020
    I think he's alive. he deserves to die with dignity. it would be cool if he appears in the Obi Wan Kenobi series and saved Obi Wan from certain death against Vader and the Emperor sacrificing himself cause he knows Obi wan must live to protect someone very important (young Luke)

2. StardustSoldier

StardustSoldier Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 24, 2019
    I'd be fine with a Mace Windu series in itself. I just wouldn't want them to undo his death unless they had a really good reason for it. Thus, I'd probably prefer it to be a PT-era project.

my kind of scum likes this.
  3. ladygrey45

ladygrey45 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2015
    Personally I don’t want this, they need to branch out from this OT era and go way back in the past first Jedi kind of thing it would be too much, they should instead make a Luke show. why all these side characters and not the main.

4. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Cast Shameik Moore as young Mace Windu. He starts as a Padawan and the series follows his rise to Jedi Master and elevation to the Jedi Council. Make it be a series about masters and apprentices. First with Mace as the apprentice then later with his own apprentice.

CISMestizo likes this.
  5. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    I get the impression Lucasfilm want to use Samuel L Jackson again for Star Wars. and i suppose why wouldn't you? it's Samuel L Jackson and the guy is rooting to come back as Windu.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    RetropME likes this.
  6. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    There is a lot of speculation that Mace Windu is the one that saves Grogu. I dunno where that rumour started.

7. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    Based on what exactly?

8. CISMestizo

CISMestizo Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 14, 2020
    I just hope it is set in the Prequel Era. Maybe something pre-Clone Wars. I wouldn't be against a young Windu series. I just don't want them bringing Windu back from the dead. Bringing too many characters back kind of cheapens death and we already have 3 big baddies back from the dead. It's even worse when it's a hero. When a villain comes back, if done well it can raise the stakes, done poorly and it breaks them. With heroes it does the exact opposite and lowers the stakes and cheapens the impact of their loss.

Blackhole E Snoke likes this.
  9. Serpico Jones

Serpico Jones Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    There’s more whispers and rumblings going around about this actually happening.

10. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    That sounds like bad fan fiction.

When Anakin helps Sidious murder Windu, we are meant to think "Oh no, anakin just helped kill Windu, he's gone evil". When he cries out "What have I done?!!" We are not meant to be thinking "No, don't worry, you didn't kill him".

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  11. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    It's like in comics: no one stays dead unless you're Jango Fett or Count Dooku.

MrDarth0 and CISMestizo like this.
  12. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    This. That would be brilliant casting.
    The possibility of it happened just dropped 80% because of this post. ;)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    CISMestizo and Darth Chiznuk like this.