main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Magic: The Gathering

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Jedi_Master_Conor, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Conor

Jedi_Master_Conor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 24, 2005
    Anyone ever play this game? I used to and still do occasionally. However, I'm looking to sell some of my cards to have a little extra cash. Does anyone know where I could find an up to date price/value guide for Magic: The Gathering cards? (Online,magazine, anywhere)

2. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    I used to play, but stopped a year ago. As for prices, I have no clue where to get the latest prices, I usually go to Gator Games or someplace like that.

3. threepio_mania

threepio_mania Jedi Master star 3

Dec 15, 2002
    I played for maybe a year and a half. Star Wars was my first CCG, but no one in my area seemed to play it, so I was just collecting it. I got into Magic to have a game to play with people. I eventually ended up getting into other games though.

Star Wars TCG was kind of big in my area...for all of one month. :)

4. PadmeA_Panties

PadmeA_Panties Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    A month longer than in any other area.

5. threepio_mania

threepio_mania Jedi Master star 3

Dec 15, 2002
    Not a particularly great game, was it?

I thought it was fun, but it couldn't hold a candle to the complexity and detail of the original. And after having spent so much time and money collecting the first game, I didn't really feel like doing it all over again for a second Star Wars game. Same reason why I quit Trek when 2nd Edition came out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.