main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO ***MAJOR RotS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kddidit

kddidit Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2003
    Just read it and, WHOA!! Powerful stuff.

I was trying to stay spoiler free for Ep III, but the temptation was too strong.

2. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    That sounds totally awesome!...except that Leia says that her mother died when she was very young (she actually remembers her)...that's the only part that really bugs me. But I guess that would solve my question of "how does Leia remain safely anonymous if she is obviously the daughter of Padme?" I guess it might be questionable where Bail Organa gets a baby from but it would be more obvious if he and Padme got hitched later after a baby was brought home. Does Bail have a wife already and pass Leia off as their own and then his wife dies when Leia is young...that would make a lot of sense....am i babbling?

3. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    A couple of minutes is 'very young' ;)

4. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Apparently so fishi...unless she is speaking of a step-mom which would almost have to be the case. I dont think Lucas would overlook something like that, but then again Lucas=God and what he says goes.

5. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Yeah Diva, I agree with your earlier post. I still think it would take away from the power of the ROTJ statement of she were talking about a step mom though. Maybe Pamde makes it a little longer than we realize and Luke is taken away right away. I always thought Leia stayed with Padme, Bail and co a little longer than Luke. hummmmm...... interesting, good things to mull over.

6. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Episode III spoilers:

They're like drug addictions. Only more powerful, and more healthy.

I try to stay away from them now, that I read the thing about the new villian getting his butt kicked.

7. kddidit

Jul 7, 2003
    Diva: Does Bail have a wife already and pass Leia off as their own and then his wife dies when Leia is young...that would make a lot of sense....am i babbling?

This scenario seems to make the most sense to me, if Padme is killed prior to delivering the twins. Maybe Leia remembers some other caretaker/nanny as her "real" mother? I agree with Jedi Dajuan, though, this lessens the impact of Leia's response to Lukes question:
    "Do you remember your mother? Your real mother?"

8. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    According to either one of the lastest spoiler reports or Rebem Scum's lastest outline, Padme doesn't die before the twin greet the world. She is around long enough to have a little bonding moment with Leia.

9. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    You people should check out rebel scumbs' LATEST version of the outline...oh, what the heck, i'll post it myself.

"STARWARS
    EPISODE III
    ?In Production?

For three years the
    Great Clone War has ravaged
    the galaxy. Starvation and
    misery stalk countless worlds.

Although near defeat, Count
    Dooku and his Confederacy
    of Independent Systems have
    masterminded the capture of
    Supreme Chancellor Palpatine.

With the mighty Armada of the
    Republic behind them, Jedi
    Knights Obi-Wan Kenobi and
    Anakin Skywalker pursue Dooku
    and his sinister agents across
    the galaxy?

We pan down to the Trade federation cruiser which hurries through space as dozens of JedI star fighters s well as Clone starfighters pursue it, showering the larger vessel with laser fire, as Federation fighters are deployed to stop them.

There is an epic space battle, where more then one JedI pilot is killed. Anakin and Obi-wan shout orders over their communicators to each other and the other jedI?s in their charge.

Meanwhile Yoda, Mace and Bail Organa are commanding one of the Republic capital ships, engaging other Federation ships in the epic battle.

Aboard the Federation ship, Dooku commands a bridge full of Nemodians pilots as they watch the battle on a large view screen.

One of the Republic ships is damaged and hundreds of stormtroopers are sucked out a breach in the hull and scattered into space.

Sadly, R4 Obi-wan?s astrodroid is destroyed when his ship is damaged by enemy fire

Anakin, proving why he is known as the best pilot in the galaxy executes an impressive manoeuvre, disabling the crusiers engine and causing it to stop.

On the bridge of the ship, the Nemodian captain tells Dooku they have lost forward propulsion and are now sitting ducks.

Meanwhile, Dooku consults his seperatist colleagues via hologram, who are gathered in a control room in their facility on the fire planet of Mustafar. Dooku informs them that he has come under attack and may not be able to deliver Palpatine to them. Also present is the commander of the droid armies, General Grievous a menacing cyborg, who has killed many jedi.

Hurrying to board the now helpless Federation cruiser, Obi-wan, Anakin R2-D2 and four other jedI land inside the ships hanger and hurry to find where Palpatine is being held captive. They have a tracking device which is homed in on another jedi Shaak Ti, who was captured along with Palpatine.

Working their way through the dark corridors the jedI are attacked by battle droids, and at least one JedI meets an untimely end, as the swashbuckling battle begins. As the other jedI hold of the battle droids, R2 creates a distraction. Obi-wan, Anakin and Kit fisto run up a steep ramp, but Kit Fisto falls through a trap door , as our two heroes follow Shaak Ti?s tracking signal into a new room where she is being held by General Grievous. Shaak Ti kneels on the floor in front of the deadly cyborg, who executes her with her own lightsaber.

Obi-wan and Anakin begin to fight Grievous? men, who wield electrified pikes which are impervious to lightsabers. Overwhelmed by the jedi killing droids, Anakin and Obi-wan cut a hole in the floor, and escape into the bowels of the ship, which are flooding with liquid fuel. They enter and are attacked by more battle droids as the fight in the murky liquid without the use of their lightsabers. The jedi must hurry to get out of the room before the level of the fuel reaches electrodes near the ceiling.

Barely escaping, they enter a ventilation shaft, and climb a ladder to safety. The droids still hot on their heels, Anakin seals the hatch with his lightsaber. The fuel hits the electrodes and the ship is rocked by a massive explosion which tears the ship in two, and causes it to spiral out of control back towards the city planet.

On the bridge the nemodian captain panics as the ship flies out of control.

Aboard their capital ship, Yoda and Bail watch with worry as the giant cruiser looms back into the atmosphere, moments away from a terrible crash.

10. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Wow...that would be the ultimate Star Wars story. *is in awe*

Anyone wonder what we'll be doing as a FF in May 2005? ;)

11. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Don;t know about you all but I will be here getting the E3 party together.

12. kddidit

Jul 7, 2003
    Cataclysmic. Tragic and yet fitting. If this isn't the storyline, I'm gonna be seriously disappointed.

13. dudeman

dudeman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    wow thats awesome!!

14. CuppaJoe

Aug 24, 2002
    All I wanna know is.....WHO'S SIFO DYAS?!?!?!

15. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Good question there Pat. As yet no one has dealt with that question. I think it will be revealed during Palpatine's unmasking though.

16. Bail_Simone

Bail_Simone Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2002
    Did you guys see all of the new Insider pics over in 3SA???

Woohoooo!!!

The good ones...

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/486930/ainsider2.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/486930/ainsider.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/486930/ainsider4.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/486930/ainsider6.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/486930/ainsider5.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/486930/ainsider7.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/487118/ainsider13.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/487118/ainsider11.jpg

17. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Awesome pics Bail! Thanks!

18. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Awesome! Topless scene? Hmmmm, what do you want to but its Anakin again. He had a topless scene in the last one too.

**edit** Check out the newest "Before the Helmet" Sidious's lightsaber! It is sleek.

19. CuppaJoe

Aug 24, 2002
    Tooooooootally. :)

20. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Anyone catch the newest spoiler pic from tf.n mainpage? AWESOME again! Poor Anakin, I'd turn to the darkside if that happened to me too.

21. Bail_Simone

Bail_Simone Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2002
    Ouch! This movie might be pretty gruesome.

22. CuppaJoe

Aug 24, 2002
    I love that picture of Anakin with the scar over his eye...verrrry cool.

23. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Cuppa, what are you doing up at 4AM?!?!?

24. CuppaJoe

Aug 24, 2002
    erm...uh....couldn't sleep...

25. CuppaJoe

Aug 24, 2002
    Arg, not enough spoilers lately. What do you think the next before the helmet picture will be?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.