main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC Make a Star Wars character

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Togrutan_Sith, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Togrutan_Sith

Togrutan_Sith Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 8, 2016
    I've been writing my own version of Star Wars and plan to make it into a series that I'll be showing the Forums. I'm lacking in character ideas, and so I thought I could come here for some help.
    If you grew up with Star Wars, you've probably imagined your own character at some point (I have :D), and I'd appreciate if you all could share your creativity with me.
    I plan on including a big number of characters I like, but still, try to make your character unique. The characters I like most will have a larger spot in the story.

The rules of my universe are the same as the fundamentals in the actual Star Wars universe. The force, the dark side, lightsabers, Jedi, Sith, Republic, Seperatists, you get it
    Your character must fit one of these categories:
    Jedi
    Sith
    Bounty Hunter
    Politician

To make your character, you'll decide on one of these types. Then, you have to design your character based on details I ask you for

IMPORTANT: your character doesnt have to wield a lightsaber. they just have enough force power if you want. In which case, ignore questions like lightsaber color, type of lightsaber, and fight form
    If they DO have a fight form, specify by name and not number

http://scifi.about.com/od/starwarsglossaryandfaq/tp/Lightsaber-Combat-Seven-Traditional-Forms.htm
    http://lightsaberacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/7-Forms-of-Lightsaber-Combat.pdf
    This will help a lot if you dont understand the forms. If you don't want your character to have a specific kind, just answer "Basic"

Jedi-
    Name-
    Race-
    Appearance-
    Lightsaber Color-
    Type of lightsaber- (by this im asking what kind of hilt. curved like Dookus? straight like Obi-Wans? Long handle?)
    Fight form-
    Age range- (if your character is an old being whose years arent supposed to be estimated, like snoke, leave empty)
    Backstory/Personality-
    Dark Jedi, Grey Jedi, or just Jedi?

Sith-
    Name-
    Race-
    Appearance-
    Lightsaber Color- (preferably red)
    Type of lightsaber- (by this im asking what kind of hilt. curved like Dookus? straight like Obi-Wans? Long handle?)
    Fight form-
    Age range- (if your character is an old being whose years arent supposed to be estimated, like snoke, leave empty)
    Backstory/Personality (should explain why they are a Sith)-

Bounty Hunter-
    Name-
    Race-
    Appearance-

Do they use a lightsaber or blaster?
    Lightsaber
    Lightsaber Color-
    Fight form-

Blaster
    Effects of blaster- (Does it kill quickly, have a lot of power, take a few shots to kill, or have poisonous after-effects)

Backstory/Personality
    Do they work for the light side or the dark side?

Politician-
    Name-
    Appearance-
    Fundamental Beliefs-
    Age Range-
    Personality/Backstory-

Hope you guys have fun with this!

2. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    I like this idea a whole lot, but this thread does not belong here in this area. There is a designated RP area here, and you should post this over there. Just as a heads up.

3. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Let the mods handle it, if they chose to.

4. Togrutan_Sith

Togrutan_Sith Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 8, 2016
    i cant edit it for some reason, but i did repost this in the rp section.
    do i wait for a mod to delete?

5. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    It's fine where it is. It's just creating (or posting already created) characters here for fun or discussion. Not really appropriate to the RPF and since the SWC is kind of a catch all for the Community I don't see an issue with it.

Edit: And I see your repost of it in RPF has already been locked by site staff there.

6. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Hot dang, I can post here at some point!

7. Celidore

Celidore Jedi Knight star 3

May 2, 2015
    Politician

- Name: Zafira Astrali
    - Appearance: Female elf. She's got long straight and sparkling dark blue hair, magenta eyes and pale skin. She's tall, slender and graceful. She always dress like a fairy, with very elegant fabled outfits. She often wears different types of jewels to adorn her beautiful hair like crowns and tiaras or precious slides.
    - Fundamental Beliefs: Peace, freedom, democracy.
    - Age Range: Young adult. But as her race is elvish, she's many years old (about 150) with a look of a young adult human.
    - Personality/Backstory: She's the princess and governor of her planet "Selen", which has no sun, but only one big moon, so it's always night. Her parents died in war, so she remained orphan and the only heir to the throne.
    After that war ended, she always fought for peace and freedom, becoming a beloved regnant by all her people. Her allies are the Jedi. She's calm and rational and she has brilliant oratory skills.

Hope you like my character :)

8. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    This is for a bounty hunter. I'm not sure what your timeline is so I did use characters who influence her story that are from the OT.

Name- Kamali Adoba
    Race- Human
    Appearance- Wears a bandit style mask to cover her eyes, has long light orangeish hair, pale skin, scars on her body, thin lips, chiseled features,
    on the short side, curvy but fit. Wears black pants, tee-shirt style top, utility belt and tall black boots. Also has a short black tattered cape. Keeps a vibroblade in each
    boot, has wrist flamethrowers, and has two knives that are stored in an x-shape scabbard on her back.

Do they use a lightsaber or blaster? Blaster

Blaster: DL-44
    Effects of blaster- Powerful, modifiable, accurate,

Age range- mid-twenties
    Backstory/Personality Kamali was a quiet young girl who was abandoned at a library on Naboo. The librarian who found her kept her and raised Kamali as his own child. Kamali left Naboo at age 16 looking for adventure as well as to find her own place in the galaxy. Kamali came across Boba Fett when she was at a bar and saw him annihilate someone while no one was watching. Except her. He knew she had seen him and took Kamali outside, threatening to kill her. He saw her spirit and took her with him, teaching Kamali all about being a bounty hunter. Over time, they fell in love but it was not to be. Boba realized that after he had told her all he knew, she would need to go. Kamali tearfully bid him goodbye after they made a pact never to speak to each other again and that they would not interfere unless necessary with each others jobs. Kamali began hiring herself out as a bounty hunter and has worked for several Hutts, including Jabba, as well as nasty politicians looking for revenge.

Do they work for the light side or the dark side? Whoever pays more.

Anakin.Skywalker likes this.
  9. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    This sounds entertaining...

Here's a spin-off of a character I have thought of.

Sith

Name- Niki-tash Dennal
    Race- Human
    Appearance- Short in stature; thin, but strong; dark brown hair that is faithfully ignored; dark brown eyes; black, Jedi-type robes
    Lightsaber Color- red will work, but black is preferable
    Type of lightsaber- straight, small for a small hand, single blade
    Fight form- Djem So
    Age range- 18-ish
    Backstory/Personality (should explain why they are a Sith)- Bold, angry, prideful. Embittered by the Jedi because of their wariness of her immense power when she was an apprentice, Viktoria leaves the Jedi and becomes a renegade Sith. Not wanting to hurt the Jedi but not willing to help them, she takes odd jobs and sometimes bounty hunts for the money. She constantly feels torn between giving in completely to anger and joining the dark side or going back to her home with the Jedi. She is scared of her own stronger emotions (like anger) but eventually finds they can be useful and make her more powerful.

Good luck with your story!

10. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    I am going for a Bounty Hunting Pair

Name- Hardon Zazzle
    Race- Arkanian
    Appearance- Left has been cybernetically upgraded which can interface with computers and use to detonate traps and explosives. Wears black glasses to offset bright suns, and underneath his ran a pronounced long scar that ran up the left side of his face among others on his body. His long hair pulled back in a tightly kept pony tail.

Do they use a lightsaber or blaster? Blaster among other weapons, cybernetic implants, use of technology to trap his targets, master of explosives, and personal starfighter which has been upgrade The Game Over
    Lightsaber - NA
    Lightsaber Color- NA
    Type of lightsaber- (by this im asking what kind of hilt. curved like Dookus? straight like Obi-Wans? Long handle?) NA
    Fight form- Uses cybernetics to increase his physical strength

Blaster
    Effects of blaster- (Does it kill quickly, have a lot of power, take a few shots to kill, or have poisonous after-effects): Uses multiple rifles, canons and blasters depending on what the job requires, considers himself to be a marksman.

Age range- (if your character is an old being whose years arent supposed to be estimated, like snoke, leave empty) Middle Aged
    Backstory/Personality - See below
    Do they work for the light side or the dark side? Follows his own sense of honor code, that has several shades of gray

Name- Lexy
    Race- Cathar
    Appearance- Young & Highly Seductive. Will dye her hair, in order to change her appearance in order to lure her target.
    Do they use a lightsaber or blaster? She uses a blaster, but views her body as her main weapon, and she keeps her claws highly sharpened, which she has been known to tip with non-lethal poison.
    Lightsaber Color- NA
    Fight form- NA

Blaster
    Effects of blaster- (Does it kill quickly, have a lot of power, take a few shots to kill, or have poisonous after-effects) - Set to stun, though her claws are as deadly as her looks.

Age range- (if your character is an old being whose years arent supposed to be estimated, like snoke, leave empty) - Young, in her 20s
    Backstory/Personality - See below
    Do they work for the light side or the dark side? Simmers with rage over the loss of her parents, has mixed feelings for Hardon.

Lexy was the precocious teenager who's parent's, Heath & Arella, had a lucrative business as importers was a front for smuggling. Their business interests took them far from Cathar, Although spoiled by her parents, she revealed in getting more, and as a teenager used her looks and ability to flirt to get what she wanted from the lonely. On a neighboring planet there was a practically bloody battle going on between the ruling class and those that wanted change. After the ruling class learned Heath & Arella had been supplying weapons for both sides, they placed a high bounty on their heads, due to the many underworld connections of Heath & Arella.

The price of the bounty had attracted Hardon Zazzle. Hardon always looked to prove that he was the preeminent bounty hunter, and looked to prove this by bringing in his targets alive. However, dont assume this as a noble act, as he knew the fate that awaited his captured. As Hardon was outside the central market a large explosion went off killing Heath & Arella and many, many others. Word quickly spread that the Nagai bounty hunter Gash'Nol. The large collateral damage did not sit well with Hardon, however, it was the large bounty by the victims families that caused Hardon to go after Gash'Nol. Hardon thought he had the perfect trap set for Gash'Nol. The trap did not go to plan, as Lexy attacked Gash'Nol looking for her own revenge, which resulted in a vicious fight which only ended with Hardon killing the Nagai bounty hunter.

Lexy feeling there was nothing left for her, stowed away on Hardon's ship, The Game Over. Once he found her on his ship, Lexy demanded he take her on as an apprentice, which Hardon initially refused. However, after sneaking onto his ships several more times, Hardon finally agreed to take her on as an apprentice. Though, she has passed the level of apprentice, she continues to work with Hardon. She is looking to prove that she is superior to Hardon, as she harbors resentment for taking her revenge. Where as Hardon looks to technology to set the trap, Lexy has no problem using herself as the bait. However this resentment is mixed with feelings of both love and admiration, and Lexy has no problems flirting with Hardon and making him feel uneasy.

11. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Bounty hunter (sort of)

Name- Laa'vé Vendara, also goes by Lavender
    Race- Twi'lek
    Appearance- About 5'6", slender, muscular, lavender skin

Do they use a lightsaber or blaster? Blaster
    Lightsaber
    Lightsaber Color-
    Fight form-

Blaster
    Effects of blaster- (Does it kill quickly, have a lot of power, take a few shots to kill, or have poisonous after-effects) Normal blaster.

Age range- (if your character is an old being whose years arent supposed to be estimated, like snoke, leave empty) Young adult

Backstory/Personality - Laa'vé is generally polite and friendly, but also strong, determined, and won't take any poodoo from anybody. She is a self-taught Force user with moderate abilities. She usually uses the Force to enhance her natural skills, (run faster/longer, jump higher/farther, punch/kick harder, shoot straighter) but also to shield her thoughts and as a tool for persuasion. She is very skilled at martial arts and fistfighting in general. Though she is highly skilled as a bounty hunter, she views it as something of a sideline. Her real passion is music, and in addition to being a skilled bounty hunter, she is also a very popular entertainer, known to the masses as Lavender. Though she claims to be neutral in regards to the ongoing conflict, privately, she hopes the rebels will win. Her music reflects this, but as the pro Rebellion messages are so heavily couched in metaphor, the Imperials are clueless. They think it's just good music. When bounty hunting, she often keeps her blaster on a stun setting, or if not, shoots to disable, preferring not to kill if she can avoid it. She is, however, capable of killing quite quickly and efficiently, should it be absolutely necessary.

Do they work for the light side or the dark side? Light side, as she habitually refuses bounties that she believes to be morally questionable. And that actually means something, since she has far more moral scruples than certain other bounty hunters that I could name. *Cough! Boba Fett! Cough, cough!*

Fun fact - Laa'vé was once offered a job by Darth Vader. She very politely turned him down, while simultaneously managing to conceal from him entirely the fact that he gave her the creeps. Darth Vader, for his part, owns a copy of every Lavender album in existence, and has absolutely no idea that his favorite song, Lanterns In The Dark, is actually kind of slamming both him, and the Empire in general.

12. ...

... Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2016
    I write short stories for fantasy and SF magazines. My dream job is to be commissioned to write a Star Wars novel. It'll never happen, of course, but I've often thought up characters for the SW universe. Here's a minor one:

The Wanderer

He is known by many names and claims none. His chosen weapon is the lightsaber, though he is neither Jedi nor Sith. He's a clear-headed fellow, and knows how to be objective, but he demands too much of those who would be his friends and has been called calloused by those who dared to be his enemies. Witnesses have called him "barbaric," and still others "careless" and even "destructive."

He lost everything when Alderaan was destroyed. He desires nothing more than the Emperor's spilt blood. Methodically, he plots his way into the Empire's trust, lying and cheating and betraying anyone he needs to. He's lost count of how many innocents have had to die at his saber, and he copes with the increasing anguish by ignoring it, by reminding himself that every murder is insignificant to the death of an entire planet--and that all the victims, both his and the Emperor's, will be avenged by that same saber.

However, with every ignition of his saber, doubt grows stronger....

13. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    I wish I had a nickel for every character I created back when I was running WEG's SW RPG back in the day. Here's one of my favorites:

"Deadeye" Dhurlozh, Duros mercenary fighter pilot
    [​IMG]

Deadeye is a veteran combat pilot, specializing in reconnaissance and deep interdiction/strike missions. He lost an eye to a chunk of shrapnel and was fitted with a crude, obvious cybernetic optical device in its place. He has an old Naboo N-1 fighter modified and customized to his specs. It is fitted with low temperature engines, coated with sensor absorbent stealth materials, highly sensitive passive sensors which feed directly into his eye socket, and upgraded nav computer. The lasers have been replaced by a pair of ion cannon. One of his favorite tactics is to exit from hyperspace very close to the star in his target's system so that his arrival will go undetected, power down most of his systems, and make a silent running pass by his target to gather information. His torpedo bay is usually loaded half full of torpedoes and half full of sensor probes and decoys, which are usually operated by his partner, SLAB.

Sneaky Little Astromech B*****d is an old, apparently run down R2 unit, colored a mix of black and grey primer, rustoleum, zinc chromate, oil leaks, and rust streaks, and has a flat spot in one of his rollers so that he makes a rhythmic clunking sound when he's rolling. But SLAB is self-programmed with eavesdropping, hacking, and code-breaking software to make any slicer jealous. SLAB also is equipped with a recharging power cord that Deadeye can use to recharge his eye if its battery runs down; he can often be found sitting in a bar smoking and drinking next to SLAB with a cord plugged into his eye socket.

His other equipment includes a cheap blaster pistol that he's not very good with, his threadbare lucky flight suit patched with duct tape, and a pack of smokes. He is addicted to hand-rolled smokes that he fills with nerf wool, and he smells about like you'd expect burning wool to smell.

During a campaign on Ryloth, he got to know Twi'lek "ladies of negotiable affection" and no longer has any interest in females of his own species. He's only been interested in Twi'lek girls ever since then.

He can speak Standard, but with a heavy accent (similar to Sean Connery in Hunt for Red October).

Business is often slow and he's usually short on credits, so he will hire out to almost anyone to keep the bills paid. Bounty hunters and pirates are his usual employers. But, given a choice, he prefers to hire out to more legitimate and law-abiding customers. He claims that they're more likely to honor their contract, and less likely to backstab him. His snarky, laughing cynicism is a mask for the deep-seated sense of fair play that the galaxy has done its best to beat out of him.

Master_Lok likes this.
  14. Ambervikings91

Ambervikings91 Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 1, 2012
    This is making me want to play KOTOR!

15. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Just so you know, I plan on using Lavender in my own fics. I put too much thought into her not to.

16. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Ram the Bounty Hunter

[​IMG]

Ram is a very large and tall Devaronian, nearly as big and strong as a Wookiee. He was a well-known professional wrestler until the Empire's xenophobic policies led to him being fired for not letting humans beat him every time. After that he started out on the bottom rung of the bounty hunting business, grabbing street spice pushers and pimps for local law enforcement. Since then he has built a reputation for persistence and toughness, as well as casual brutality for targets he classifies as scum and villainy.

His favorite equipment includes an electrified stun baton and a net gun that envelops targets in an adhesive web. But he's just as happy to ignore all his gear and charge forward to grapple with his victims, usually roaring out his battle cry, "RAMMING SPEED!!!"

Ram leaves a first impression as a laughing brute, but he is smarter than he looks, and he won't hire out for jobs that he thinks are evil. Right and wrong are more important to him than legalities.

GregMcP likes this.
  17. SergeyX2017

SergeyX2017 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 14, 2017
    Mine is a rogue Sith Cyborg lol See backstory :D

[​IMG]

Name- Veles (original designation: Prototype X51)
    Race- Dathomirian
    Appearance- Young, bright green skin, many implants, no hair, small horns on head, sometimes prefers long coats with long sleeves, to hide his body implants.
    Lightsaber Color- red
    Type of lightsaber- two, can be joined into one double bladed
    Fight form- Juyo
    Age range- Late teens
    Backstory/Personality- He is the result of an evil Imperial experiment, in which Kaminoan scientists, acting at the direction of the Emperor himself, attempted to artificially create a new Dark Force-sensitive warrior based on the DNA of Darth Maul. This clone, which was to be the first of a whole new army for the Empire, would be enhanced with cybernetic implants which, in addition to his Force powers, give him superior abilities to normal beings. For example, his bionic eye allows him to see in the dark (laser night vision); through walls and solid objects (i.e. X-Ray vision); as well as locate targets by their heat signature (thermal vision). And robotic his arms and legs give him superhuman strength, agility, and running speed. He was trained in warfare and combat since very early age. Due to his young age and relatively unimpressive stature, and with much of the implants hidden by clothing, most potential opponents would underestimate his capabilities, to their doom. :) The Empire, at some point, lost control of their experiment. PX51 killed the scientist working with him, and a bunch of Stormtroopers, and escaped the facility and the Kamino itself. Since then, having taken up the name Veles, he has roamed the galaxy, taking on bounty hunting and assassination jobs for an easy living. He carries twin red lightsabers, which can join together and form one deadly double-bladed weapon; as well as a vibro-dagger, with which he is equally lethal. He is also an excellent marksman, but almost never carries or uses a blaster, as he considers it a coward's weapon, beneath himself :D His life is always a wild one, full of dangers, especially as the Empire has not given up on hunting him down. He never stays more than a couple days on the same planet, and has no ship of his own, preferring to hitch, steal, or hijack rides from place to place. Very nice fellow, in short. 50% Maul, 50% Terminator. 100% Awesome lol

Master_Lok likes this.
  18. WookieeShampoo

WookieeShampoo Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 28, 2015
    Name- Zassik "the Boxer"
    Race- Trandoshan - male
    Appearance- Small for a Trandoshan Zassik sports strong shoulders, arms and a huge neck while still appearing very agile. His skin is dark green with the exception of some red skin on his forehead. He dresses in loose black trousers tied with a scarf around his waist and regularly shows off his bare upper body. If not he wears a hooded military green tunic made from soft fabric.

Do they use a lightsaber or blaster? Despite being not very interested in them he is able to fire a blaster, but is only a very average shooter.
    Blaster
    Effects of blaster- (Does it kill quickly, have a lot of power, take a few shots to kill, or have poisonous after-effects)
    Buys or steals one if there is a need, throws it away when the job is done.

Age range- middle aged
    Backstory/Personality - Skilled bounty hunter when not working as boxer, arena fighter or strongman for circus shows or shabby fighting pitches in the Outer Rim, expert in unarmed fighting, knows how to pace himself and how to beat up a target without killing it. Often hired to deliver a "warning" to his prey. Hates and often refuses to kill weak targets but has no problem with enslaving them as long as he can sell them on quickly. A loner personality wise he has almost no friends and tends to drown his doubts and self hate in drugs and gambling, resulting in heavy debts frequently.

This behavior denied him a career as high profile professional fighter. To pay back his debts he was forced to fix a match, but failed at it out of pride. His attempt was discovered shortly after resulting in him being hunted by the lokal crime boss and the fighting-administration.
    He never knew his parents and was raised as a fighter all his life, his physically impressive race saving him from the orphanage and making him an interesting prospect. This hard youth resulted in him severely lacking social skills and severe cases of depression.

19. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    A Jedi, of sorts.
    Name- Dear Priestess Iti
    Race- Dolminan Spitrat
    Appearance- A furry one foot rodent, with a long proboscis/nose/snout used for spitting poisonous balls of goop at her prey
    Lightsaber Color- none. She has chosen not to pursue such primitive forms of combat.
    Type of lightsaber- as said, nothing so uncivilised.
    Fight form- Force enhanced and aimed poison spit projectiles. Powerful mental projection to turn lesser creatures away, or lure them to their doom.
    Age range- 4. Dolminan Spitrats do not have a particularly long lifespan.

Backstory/Personality- Her race being dismissed as just pack of rodents by a visitor, Dear Priestess Iti found herself onboard a ship and accidentally travelling to Coruscant.
    She survived in the lowest levels, hunting and scavenging, until a passing Jedi noticed her floating a piece of fruit from a food stall. When first confronted, Iti blasted the Jedi with a mental projection of Abject Fear that made the Jedi run in terror. Later, Master Yoda himself approached Iti and their minds communed and bonded.

Dark Jedi, Grey Jedi, or just Jedi? The Jedi Council was impressed by the purity of her Force powers, which rely on a deep oneness with the Universe.

B3, Master_Lok and Sarge like this.
  20. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Here's one for the Jedi side, assuming he keeps his darkness under control:

Taller Whitewing

[​IMG]

Taller Whitewing's homeworld is Avia, a colony which lost contact with the rest of the galaxy in its distant past. Avia is a world with only 70% standard gravity and 130% standard atmospheric pressure, so the colonists chose to be genetically engineered to grow wings and fly. Recently the Empire discovered Avia and quickly realized that the natural flying abilities of the Avians would make them superior fighter pilots. The Empire kidnapped Avians, surgically removed their wings, and brainwashed them to turn them into servants of the Empire.

The brainwash didn't hold on Whitewing. He escaped and joined the Rebellion, quickly proving himself an ace at the controls of A-wing fighters. His memories of being mutilated and brainwashed by Imperials stoke his burning desire for revenge. The only thing that can divert him from vengeance is the chance to track down a good cloning facility, which he believes would be able to grow a new set of wings to replace the ones chopped off by the Empire.

There's a relatively high rate of Force sensitivity among Avians. It usually manifests itself as superior senses and instincts, giving them almost supernatural situational awareness. They don't practice learning the Force as Jedi do; they just use it unknowingly and instinctively.

Aside from his A-wing, his favorite weapons are a pair of glass swords. Sand from the beaches of Avia can be crafted into hardened and tempered glass that is as sharp and tough as steel, and is immune to damage from energy weapons such as blasters and lightsabers. The Avian martial arts form is fluid and fast moving, using hit and run tactics with quick slashing flyby attacks. He's also a very good shot with a standard issue blaster pistol.

Whitewing is average height, slim and muscular, with tanned skin, amber eyes, and dark hair. Before they were removed, his wings were white and each feather was naturally marked with a blue chevron. He's still a young man, but life has aged him beyond his years. In his youth, he was good-natured and joyous, especially when he was flying. Glimpses of his happy past still appear in his eyes and a brief smile from time to time, when they're not overshadowed by the dark cloud of evil memories.

Master_Lok likes this.
  21. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    The Vanguard, previous post is a short description of Whitewing. When I first created the story, there were a couple pages of background notes on his story, and 10-12 pages on the history of Avia. That was the most detailed background I ever came up with for a game character, or setting.

22. SergeyX2017

Jan 14, 2017
    Okay, I've made my Veles a new buddy lol

Meet Nuru:
    [​IMG]

Name- Nuru
    Race- Chiss
    Appearance- Young, blue skin, wears armor plates over his clothes
    Age range- Early 20s
    Backstory/Personality- A young Chiss bounty hunter who meets Veles on the job (they are both sent after the same target by different clients). They battle, at first, but become friends, seeing the similarities in each other: two young rogues, alone in the galaxy. Nuru has no family, he is an orphan who never knew his parents. He, therefore, emphasizes with Veles, who was born in a lab and has no loved ones either. They become buddies and partners in business and crime :)

BTW, Veles is the God of Earth, Death and Hell in the ancient Slavic pantheon
    [​IMG]

The eternal enemy of Perun, the God of Sky and Thunder and the Supreme God
    [​IMG]

Ancient paganism has made quite a comeback in recent years, in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus. One of my own cousins is dabbling in it. He is the one who introduced me to all this lol

Anyhow, thought I would bump this thread, it deserves it.

I am working on another, girl character too, coming up soon :)

Master_Lok likes this.
  23. SergeyX2017

Jan 14, 2017
    Here, I said I'd make a girl:

[​IMG]

Name- Ayula
    Race- Twi'lek
    Appearance- Young, blue skin, pretty, with long lekkus with elaborate bright green tattoos
    Age range- Late teens
    Backstory/Personality- She was held as a slave by a notorious Hutt, whom Veles and Nuru assassinated on the order of a rival crime lord. They took her along when making their getaway after, and she became a new friend and another valuable member of their little crew, proving herself surprisingly handy with blasters and explosives. She was kidnapped from her family as,a baby and has no memory of them. Veles and Nuru are her family now, lonely misfits, just like herself.

24. SergeyX2017

Jan 14, 2017
    [​IMG]

Name- Milo
    Race- Human (Mandalorean)
    Appearance- Young, light skinned, middle length hair, scar across left eye, artificial right hand, special visor; typically wears a blue one piece work suit and some armor, uses an Imperial-issue blaster rifle
    Age- 17
    Backstory/Personality- former Imperial cadet who was badly injured in an accident that was wrongfully blamed on him (in fact, set up by a rival of his at the Imperial Academy), and later thrown in prison for it, from whence was then rescued by Veles, Nuru, and Ayula, when they infiltrate the ship he was being transported on from one prison to another, to free Nuru, who was caught by the Imperials during a previous mission. Veles, who, of course, is a mechanic genius, himself being half a machine, later makes him a cybernetic prosthetic right hand, to replace the one he lost in the explosion. The hand has hidden weapons inside it and can also detach from its base and fly at a huge speed to strike enemies at a distance, powers by miniature boosters, and then return to owner. Veles also made a special headpiece for Milo, whose vision and hearing were also damaged by the blast. It includes a visor and earphone, which not only give Milo his full senses back, but enhance them to levels superior to those of normal beings, if necessary. He can turn them up or down using a special control knob. Milo, who now hates the Empire, becomes highly useful to the others, as a great marksman with a blaster rifle (surprisingly so, considering he was training to be a Stormtrooper :D), and a highly skilled pilot, who had practiced on a TIE fighter at the Academy, and later on, now, expertly pilots Veles' team's newly acquired starship, the Rogue
    [​IMG]

That's it for now, though, maybe, I'll add others later. I'm actually, right now, thinking of fan fiction type story around this little motley crew :D We shall see what happens with that.

25. SergeyX2017

Jan 14, 2017
    Adding one more character

[​IMG]
    Name- Dash
    Race- Human
    Appearance- Young, bright, colorful clothes and hair, enjoys loud music and outrageous art (likes to leave a graffiti mark of herself behind, wherever she goes)
    Age- 16
    Backstory/Personality- Daughter of a notorious smuggler, who grew up flying in dangerous space lanes, playing fast and loose with Imperial patrols around left on her own, in a crippled ship, crash landed on a desolate planet, after her dad's ship was attacked by the Imperials and shot up and he was killed as a result. Picked up and rescued by the "Rogue" and stuck with them ever since. Rebel at heart, loud, obnoxious, but honest and loyal to the death. Has ambiguous sexual tastes, which might also play out in my story.

Chapter 1 already out, btw, see here: http://boards.theforce.net/threads/outcasts-chapter-1.50044823/