main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Make a Star Wars character

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Togrutan_Sith, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Togrutan_Sith

Togrutan_Sith Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 8, 2016
    I've been writing my own version of Star Wars and plan to make it into a series that I'll be showing the Forums. I'm lacking in character ideas, and so I thought I could come here for some help.
    If you grew up with Star Wars, you've probably imagined your own character at some point (I have :D), and I'd appreciate if you all could share your creativity with me.
    I plan on including a big number of characters I like, but still, try to make your character unique. The characters I like most will have a larger spot in the story.

The rules of my universe are the same as the fundamentals in the actual Star Wars universe. The force, the dark side, lightsabers, Jedi, Sith, Republic, Seperatists, you get it
    Your character must fit one of these categories:
    Jedi
    Sith
    Bounty Hunter
    Politician

To make your character, you'll decide on one of these types. Then, you have to design your character based on details I ask you for

IMPORTANT: your character doesnt have to wield a lightsaber. they just have enough force power if you want. In which case, ignore questions like lightsaber color, type of lightsaber, and fight form
    If they DO have a fight form, specify by name and not number

http://scifi.about.com/od/starwarsglossaryandfaq/tp/Lightsaber-Combat-Seven-Traditional-Forms.htm
    http://lightsaberacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/7-Forms-of-Lightsaber-Combat.pdf
    This will help a lot if you dont understand the forms. If you don't want your character to have a specific kind, just answer "Basic"

Jedi-
    Show Spoiler

Sith-
    Show Spoiler

Bounty Hunter-
    Show Spoiler

Politician-
    Show Spoiler

Hope you guys have fun with this!

2. Togrutan_Sith

Togrutan_Sith Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 8, 2016
    Spoilers didnt transfer over.
    Jedi-
    Name-
    Race-
    Appearance-
    Lightsaber Color-
    Type of lightsaber- (by this im asking what kind of hilt. curved like Dookus? straight like Obi-Wans? Long handle?)
    Fight form-
    Age range- (if your character is an old being whose years arent supposed to be estimated, like snoke, leave empty)
    Backstory/Personality-
    Dark Jedi, Grey Jedi, or just Jedi?

Sith-

Name-
    Race-
    Appearance-
    Lightsaber Color- (preferably red)
    Type of lightsaber- (by this im asking what kind of hilt. curved like Dookus? straight like Obi-Wans? Long handle?)
    Fight form-
    Age range- (if your character is an old being whose years arent supposed to be estimated, like snoke, leave empty)
    Backstory/Personality (should explain why they are a Sith)-

Bounty Hunter
    Name-
    Race-
    Appearance-

Do they use a lightsaber or blaster?
    Lightsaber
    Lightsaber Color-
    Fight form-

Blaster
    Effects of blaster- (Does it kill quickly, have a lot of power, take a few shots to kill, or have poisonous after-effects)

Backstory/Personality
    Do they work for the light side or the dark side?

Politician
    Name-
    Appearance-
    Fundamental Beliefs-
    Age Range-
    Personality/Backstory-

3. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    This is not suitable for the RPF. It may or may not be suitable for some part of fan activities depending on the type of project you're considering. PM those moderators with questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.