main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Man - Eating Infants Gone Wild !

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by Ulkesh2, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Remember the cult classic film titled IT'S ALIVE from the late 70s? The TV preview scared the frak out of me in 1977. Well anyways over at Youtube the preview teaser for the remake is up. Type in IT'S ALIVE 2008. Forget the terrorists - BEWARE of man-eating infants on the prowl [face_worried]

2. Vortigern99

Vortigern99 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2000
    When I was a kind this movie and its sequels scared the beejeebus out of me! I only saw the second part -- It Lives Again! -- on TV, but the mere thought of a greenish, befanged baby that feasted on human flesh was somehow terrifying to my developing mind. It still kinda creeps me out. [face_sick]

3. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    Somehow, when I read the title, I put the punctuation in the wrong place.

Completely different meaning...

4. Vortigern99

Vortigern99 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2000
    Yeah, the punctuation of the thread title makes it seem like there are these feral infants that some man has been eating. [face_laugh]

5. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    [face_laugh]

[face_skull]

Infant - the OTHER white meat.

[face_pig]

Oh that's just so...WRONG!

[face_sick]

[face_monkey]

stoo-pid monkey

6. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    ah man, not another survivor/cannibal festival. Will they never stop the reality TV shows?
    Oh, this one has an "all you can eat" buffet. Lovely.

Survival--Vitorian Poacher: these woods have had bear-traps scattered through them. Step in one and you have to chew off your own foot to get out. Did we mention that they're rusted? No tetanis shots until after the full run of the show.
    And you still have to be voted out to leave. Even if you have 4 bleeding stumps.

How's that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.