main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian Mandalore (the Title)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Boba Fett., Jan 29, 2022.

?

Who will become the new Mandalore ?

1. Din Djarin

21 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. Boba Fett

8 vote(s)
    20.5%
  3. Bo-Katan

6 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. The Armorer

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  5. Paz Vizsla

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Obi-Wan Kenobi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

3 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Boba Fett.

Boba Fett. Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 14, 2020
    So, the obvious or the surprise ?

2. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
  3. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Surprised Sabine is being voted on since she had the darksaber once. And Kenobi, lol.

Likley leaders Mandalore is Din Djarin, Bo Katan or Sabine Wren.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
  4. Boba Fett.

Jul 14, 2020
    Impossible ! He died in the refinery explosion on Morak.

5. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Din.

He'll become the new Mandalore.

There's a reason he's making connections with every Mando faction and won the Darksaber. He's going to unite them, and bring them home. He'll go to Mandalore on his new quest to redeem himself, and discover that it's still habitable. It is his destiny.

6. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    The new Rancor keeper

VexedAtVohai likes this.
  7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think Maybe there won't just be one leader of Mandalore but co-lead with Boba, Bo or Sabine.

DannyD likes this.
  8. Ash_Satine

Ash_Satine Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 5, 2017
    I voted for 'Other' and ... I've got a theory. Just saying I just had a good and big beer.

Star Wars is to a good part about building up, destroying, rebuilding, ruining it. It always comes as a cycle. We are told this from the OT on, the PT, the series, even the ST had the theme in it. Although it is a thing with Mando and Boba. Both were on the ground, rebuilt themselves, just to get back down and have to find a new life/cycle.

Now to Mandalore. When the Darksaber started with a force sensitive/Jedi, it will be a force sensitive/jedi who will become Mandalore. The obvious choice for a Jedi would be Grogu, but I think that either Din or Boba are force sensitive. How does it fit with 'Other'? Both would have to reinvent themselves again and become someone other. Right now Boba would be nearer to that goal, as Din really have very much to learn about living outside a cult.

9. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    I'm thinking Bo, but i could see Din getting it.

10. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    Bo-Katan should definitely NOT be it.

I think the point of Din meeting and learning from all of the different Mando factions is that he's learning about the good and bad of their various philosophies. That will make him a more well rounded Mandalorian, with a more balanced and wiser creed.

That being said... Armorer > Everybody else. :)

Riv_Shiel and godisawesome like this.
  11. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    It will be Saine Wren, who both Fenn Rau and Bo Katan saw as the best of who mandalorians should be.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  12. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    From their point of view. They aren't necessarily the best judges of who Mandalorians should be.

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I just really hope it isn’t Bo 3rd time isn’t a charm

Riv_Shiel likes this.
  14. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Bo-Katan. I don't see Sabine being accepted as leader because of her past with making weapons for the Empire and I don't see the majority of Mandalorians following The Way and keeping their helmets on at all times just to be considered Mandalorians.

I do think that Din and Bo need to throw down for her to earn the Darksaber.

15. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Bo maybe not, but Fenn Rau is.

16. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Bo and sabine look like the best candidates to me.

Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.
  17. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Yeah i think Both Bo and Sabine is the best option, Din is third and Boba is fourth and worst are the cults.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  18. Boba Fett.

Jul 14, 2020
    For me, the best options are Din Djarin and Boba Fett.
    Djarin is the most obvious option, he has the dark saber, the series is centered on him...
    As for Boba, he has the desire to be a leader, to start a family, to build something important.

19. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    I have to disagree.

Most of the Mandalorians we've seen have a very biased, unbalanced view of what a Mandalorian is or should be. Satine was a hard Pacifist. Bo-Katan was a corrupt terrorist. Fenn Rau supported the Empire. The Armorer is a "Creed" fundamentalist. Boba is an outcast criminal.

Din is the only one who is learning from several different view points, and perhaps learning that the term "Mandalorian" can be flexible.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  20. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    And what about Sabie as you didn't mention her, yes Fen Rau supported the empire, but only because he didn't believe the empire could be defeated and he was right in someway.

21. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    The only way I see Boba getting the darksaber and ruling Mandalore is if Din dies and I highly doubt with how he is trying to be honorable and familial to the ones he brings into his circle that he would challenge Din for the saber. But if somebody else kills Din and takes the Saber then I could see Boba seeking that clout to expand his empire.

My tentative guess is Din. I don't doubt they would kill him off if they can make it appropriate, but he's leading the entire IP right now.

Bo Katan has failed too many times. She's basically a non-force sensitive Maul at this point, she can assemble a power base but she is doomed to lose it and start over.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
  22. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    To be honest, I think Sabine is a terrible character. I've never liked her. She was just a faux-punk runaway. More interested in art than ideology. She would be a terrible choice for a leader of any kind, and she knew it. Which is why she gave the Darksaber to Bo-Katan. Which was also a bad decision.

whostheBossk likes this.
  23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    So you not excited to see live action Sabine, lol. With more experience and age like in Mandalorian she be good leader. She learned like Din not to kill your enemy when down. And Art is everything, just ask Grand Admiral Thrawn. She is what Mandalorian should be open and thoughtfull. be open to be more like the jedi an be like mix between Satine and Bo. Pacifist and Warrior.

24. Boba Fett.

Jul 14, 2020
    Sabine is a sidekick, not a leader.

25. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    In Rebels seasons 3 and 4, she was a lead character with Ezra. and will be same with Ahsoka on her show. Sabine was shown to be leader of Mandalorians when rescuing her father and going after to destroy her old weapon.