main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Mandalorian timeline in comparison to original trilogy.

Discussion in 'Communications' started by JohnHenryNeilson13, Dec 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnHenryNeilson13

JohnHenryNeilson13 Jedi Youngling

Dec 4, 2019
    I thought that the storm troopers were a part of the Republics army. Would they not then be friendly to the just cause? Also thought that the Republic preceded the Galactic Empire. Obviously the mandalorian is a prequel since Yoda is a child. Hoping someone has an explanation that can help clear up my thought process on this. Otherwise loving this series. Give me a Darth Maul series Disney!!

2. JohnHenryNeilson13

JohnHenryNeilson13 Jedi Youngling

Dec 4, 2019
    The storm troopers/clone army would have been friendly up untill order 66 commenced that is?

Maybe it's not even Yoda but another of the same species??

3. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Game Winner star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    Welcome to the boards, @JohnHenryNeilson13 . Communications is more for general board issues and questions. Think of it as HR.

For discussion on the questions you have on "The Mandalorian" ...

As well as many other places where a thread on the show may exist. Try searching for "The Mandalorian" using the search feature to find the place right for you.

To answer your question quick, the show takes place 5 years after the events of "Return of the Jedi" and "The Child" has no relation to Yoda, that we know of, other than they are the same species. Hopefully that helps you get the timeline straight in your head, but if you have more questions, come join the conversations in the specific boards linked above.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    Dandelo likes this.
  4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    As TTT pointed out, Comms is not the place for this type of discussion. Please use his links and you will find the right place.

JohnHenryNeilson13 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.