main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wigs - Helmets - Headpieces Mandolorian helmet paintjob

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Taylor Neir, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Taylor Neir

Taylor Neir Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2022
    I have been looking around and been seeing that a lot of people have been doing star wars D.I.Y projects so I decided to do one myself in the form of a custom paintjob on a mando helmet. I first bought a mando helmet from Amazon and then I decided to start doing it. I would show you but I don't know how to upload my own pictures on here. Can someone tell me please

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  2. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    Create an Imageshack.com account, use the + button to upload photo, then from there click on three lines stacked on top of each other to the right of the bottom of the photo, what will appear is link, direct link, copy that url (direct link works best) and paste it in the square with the mountain next to smiley face that takes you to emojis like these: :clone:.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2023
    Adalia-Durron and Taylor Neir like this.
  3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
  4. Beskar_Whistle

Beskar_Whistle Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2022
    I use Imgur to add the pics online, then copy the image location. At least that's what I did on my Cara Dune blaster.

Looking forward to this paint job. I'm working on a helmet myself and I'm on the primer stage before adding silver wax finish. Curious what color palette you have in mind.