main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Mara Jade Skywalker Character Discussion * NEW - Quote Challenge! *

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jedi Trace, Sep 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Miranda!! Welcome back, m'dear. We've missed you. [:D]

2. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    seems that this thread needs some lovin'

3. madman007

madman007 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    For all those who want to be Mara Jade at Halloween or whenever the mood strikes you, save up your money on this costume on ebay.

Mara Jade costume

4. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    I wonder if she squeeks when she moves.

5. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    btw, if anyone cares, I noticed the Mara Jade Story index got autolocked. I don't know if the one that got autolocked was the current one or an old one, but maybe in the near future we can just combine the discussion thread & the index.

6. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Good morning! This is a long thread and perhaps this is not the place to look, but was Mara Jade in ROTJ? I've not had any luck with the 'search' function.

7. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    No, Mara Jade never made an appearance in the movies. She wasn't created until the early 90s when Tim Zahn wrote a trilogy of books referred to as The Thrawn Trilogy. Events in-universe have her at Jabba's Palace as an undercover agent for Emperor Palpatine, but these were written as flashback scenes/background information for the novels. She's not in any version of the actual movie RotJ.

8. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    pronker: Welcome! "Arica" (Mara's cover name when she was a dancer a Jabba's Palace) was in the ROTJ Radio Drama. I'm guessing that's why there are fans who claim that she's one of the dancers in the movie but, like Bri said, her character did not exist when ROTJ was filmed. The in-universe story that Bri mentioned is told in Sleight of Hand in Tales from Jabba's Palace and the By the Emperor's Hand graphic novel. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.