main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Maranella, even better. MMM challenge 11 Just a touch

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jun 13, 2021.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    It's monday june 14 6.53 and here is:

Maranella, even better. MMM challenge 11 Just a touch

Author: Earlybird-obi-wan

Timeframe: Legends: beyond
    Genre: one shot.MMM challenge
    Characters: Halfir Majeski, Steve Magaron and new OC Maranella Koroni

Time-frame 139 ABY during 'Second time around'

“In you go Steve and have fun,” Halfir Majeski sat down on a bench and saw the door opening to the therapy-room.

“Nah, Kaagi Adin and fun? He will do another check-up and after that it's therapy for my left arm and leg,” Steve Magaron grumbled. “Kaagi had me going yesterday to doc Mirdees and what did that one do?”

“Give you a cast on your right wrist to replace a splint because you used your fingers too much,” Halfir replied. “I know. I had to help you with your breakfast. And even worse I had to endure your muttering the entire morning about it. Mirdees saved you and Kaagi is a nice therapist. Go in Steve.”

“No escape possible,” Steve limped inside and halted. Before him was not his familiair therapist but an unknown woman, dressed in a white lab-coat. Long raven-black hair was braided and tied with a red ribbon. She was putting a new cloth on the therapy-table and she turned, soft smiling brown eyes getting a loving look in a fair face with red lips. “You must be Steve Magaron. I am Maranella Koroni.”

“Where is Kaagi? Oh my.” A warm feeling was spreading in his body. “Is this?”

“It is. I am uh,” she took two steps to be before him and kissed him on his cheek. “You and I. We know.”

“We are meant for each other,” Steve kissed her savouring the forming bond of two Dunai elder. “And you are my therapist?”

“Yes Steve,” Maranella patted him lightly on his right shoulder and guided him to the table. “Up. Kaagi had me scheduled for this room. He is busy in the surgery wing, visiting two very stubborn patients.”

Steve knew. He had been in a room next to those two patients before his release. They were his friends and like him not liking a hospital-stay at all. He had to go to endure the check-up and therapy and had of course expected Kaagi and his gentle touch, keeping all the discomfort away. He sat down on the table, swung his legs up and settled down with a smile on his face. “Maranella, even better.”

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Delightful meeting and forming of a bond.

3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Romantic! @};-

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    And getting married in 'second time around'
    Thanks for your reading