main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Marvel: Next Generation

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Josh7797445, Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh7797445

Josh7797445 Jedi Youngling

Feb 7, 2016
    Newton Maine was once a peaceful town. That is, until it became the hot spot for next generation heroes and villains. Crime has skyrocketed, the economy is plummeting, and now, it's garnered the attention of a new, unknown enemy. There's no way the heroes will be able to take this on themselves, but will the villains be willing to help? Or will they watch the world crumbled at their feet?

2. Josh7797445

Josh7797445 Jedi Youngling

Feb 7, 2016
    John woke early, surprisingly.in he's pajamas for a while before finally deciding to make some coffee. he walked into the modern style kitchen, and opened her cupboard to get the coffee so she could make it. About five minutes into looking for itshe heard the american-style electronic voice of her families AI butler We're out of coffee. He said causing to sigh. he stood up slowly and sighed, "Well why didn't you tell me that earlier?"She spoke frustrated at AI butlerwhile he walked to her room to get changed.

he chose a Long black nice shirt with a belt he quickly put them on, and walked to he's garage, grabbing the keys to he's blue 98' chevy on the way. In just a few minutes he was driving down the streets of Newton looking for a good coffee shop. After a bit, he spotted Pat Rogers in a small shop. Why not? he thought, parking in front of the building and climbing out. As he walked in she smiled, approaching Pat and looked up at the menu. "Hey, fancy seeing you here."

3. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Hello, welcome to the RPF. While your enthusiasm is appreciated, and we make special exceptions on occasion, in general we have a policy of requiring RPGs to have an opening post featuring a scenario, game specific rules, and an outlined manner for joining the game (Character sheets, etc.). In addition, I also usually don't recommend starting a game with a premise extremely similar to that of a pre-existing game.

Consequently I have to lock this thread. I'd also recommend checking out our stickied threads: Our Games and How to Play Them, How to Make and Run a RPG, and the Rules. You might also find our FAQ helpful.

Darth Dreadwar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.