main
side
curve

Amph Marvel's Hawkeye, Introducing Kate Bishop and Pizza Dog

Discussion in 'Community' started by Sith_Sensei__Prime, Apr 19, 2021.

1. bstnsx704

bstnsx704 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 11, 2013
    I just sit through the credits of everything I watch – be it in the theater or at home. A much more appropriate way to send off a film than an abrupt stop the second it ends.

2. nilzo antonio

nilzo antonio Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2015
    Allthe deleted scenes:

3. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
  4. nilzo antonio

nilzo antonio Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2015
    More deleted scenes:

PS
    Starting to get upset with how much Fisk material they left on the floor o_O

5. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Force Ghost star 7

Nov 12, 2012
    Is that all Fisk stuff that would have been in the final episode (which is already an hour) or would they have spaced him out across the season? Like if they just cut him for the episode 5 reveal that would be kinda lame.

Or maybe they realized, rightfully so, that when Fisk shows up he kinda just takes over due to force of personality. Happened on Daredevil too frankly, a lot of the times I was waiting for them to get back to Kingpin.

nilzo antonio and Juliet316 like this.
  6. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 7

Oct 4, 1998
  7. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    In Hawkeye…possibly? I wonder how much he’ll be a part of Echo (which starts filming in April unless Covid)?

During The Hand storyline on Daredevil, I was waiting for them to get back to Kingpin too. Otherwise, no (I know The Hand is pivotal to DD, but I hope we won’t see the Hand in the MCU.)

Frankly though, I do want the Hawkeyes to go up against Fisk again too. Feels like unfinished business and more D’Onofrio is a very good thing.

8. Juliet316

Juliet316 9X Wacky Wed/ 16X Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    Given how much the force of personality of Kingpin took hold of online speculation once the hints of Kingpin really started flying (especially once D'Onofrio got in on it on Twitter), they were right to save the character until the last, so as to keep the focus remaining on Kate's origin story and the reckoning of what Clint did as Ronin.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2022
    Master_Lok, BigAl6ft6 and Rew like this.
  9. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Force Ghost star 7

Nov 12, 2012
    Before Daredevil disappears from Netflix at 3AM tonight (and I have to wait 2 whole weeks to watch it on Disney Plus on the 16th boo hahah) I've been watching a few episodes, great one for Kingpin stuff is Season 2 Seven Minutes in Heaven where Fisk works his way to the top of the prison food chain with a little help from Frank Castle

Last edited: Feb 28, 2022
    Master_Lok likes this.
  10. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    Repost...

I hope Wilson Fisk isn’t paying attention...:D

11. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 7

Oct 4, 1998