main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Master Replicas FX Lightsabres

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Eagle, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    The Long Awaited News for us.....

[quote=Simply Toys]Hi everyone!

[b]MASTER REPLICAS[/b]
    We are pleased to inform all that the preordered Force FX Lightsabers will be reaching us on Saturday 30th July. All customers who have preordered the lightsabers from us will be notified via phone.

Simply Toys would like to apologise for the long wait for the lightsabers and we are pleased to give away 2 ROTJ Luke Skywalker Force FX Lightsaber worth S$229.90 (S$241.40 with GST) and 4 x S$50 gift vouchers to purchase the ROTJ Force FX Lightsaber come November.

For all customers collecting your lightsabers at Raffles Place MRT Station on this Saturday, 30th July 2005, you are entitled to double chances in this lucky draw. Only customers who have preordered lightsabers to be collected from this batch or who will be preordering Force FX lightsabers from now till 31st August will be entitled to this lucky draw. Draw will be conducted on 1st September 2005 and last day of entry will be on 31st August 2005.

http://simplytoys.blogspot.com/2005/07/master-replicas-july-shipping-list.html

Guys, while taking time off to collect your lightsabers, we have tied up with our neighbour - GRACIA'S NAILZ GALLERY to provide express manicure and pedicure services for your girlfriend/wife/mother/daughter. Express Manicure for S$7 and Express Pedicure for S$12. Just quote "Lightsaber" to enjoy the special discount - Valid only on 30th August 2005. To make a reservation, please call 64382382, Raffles Place MRT Station #B1-06.

See you soon!

Ann
    Simply Toys
    [link=http://www.simplytoys.com.sg]http://www.simplytoys.com.sg[/link][/quote]

[hr]

For those who have to take their FX Lightsabres or just kapoying [face_tongue] shall we meet this [b]Sat, 2pm at Raffles Place MRT Station[/b]?

Those who can't make it this Sat can go to take your lightsabre at your own timing.

2. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Master Replicas FX Lightsaber Collection

Date: Saturday, 30 Jul 2005
    Time: 2.00pm
    Place: Raffles Place MRT Station

FINALLY, THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!!

Everyone who would like to meet up and collect the lightsabers together, pls put your name down in the list below:

1) Darth_Eagle
    2) JediJean
    3)
    4)
    5)

Anyone who does not show up on Saturday, FFSG will just assume that you will be collecting the lightsaber on your own.

Pls be reminded that you will have to make the full payment for your lightsaber, before you can take it home with you.

Cheers,
    JediJean <-- who's really looking forward to collecting her Mace Windu lightsaber at last! :p

3. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I'm tempted to drag along a robe to take the first photos with my FX Lightsabre. :p

Problem is, I have no Jedi or Sith Robe and got 3 things to carry home that day. :oops:

Anyone else wearing something special?

4. Mercurio

Mercurio Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    I might be able to come, not sure if i'm free on that day, and i've also haven't received 'da call' from ST..

5. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I received it last night, around 8 or 9 I think.

6. aanakin

aanakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2004
    yey!(i was grounded from the com/internet for more than 3 weeks,yikes!)
    ...sorry didn't go with you guys
    so will the ppl call us or ?
    anyway, is ST(raffles mrt) open on sunday afternoons?
    very blur...

7. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    nope, nothing in raffles place is open on sundays. Which is also why i never have lunch when i'm back in the office on sundays =/

8. aanakin

aanakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2004
    hmmm,i think i will most probably be there...

1) Darth_Eagle
    2) JediJean
    3) aanakin(maybe wif padawan_princess)
    4)
    5)

9. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    OK, so far, here's the list of people who have confirmed with me that they're coming on Saturday...

1) Darth_Eagle
    2) JediJean
    4) Mercurio
    5) Crovus
    6) Exar_Kun666
    7)
    8)

10. CoOLv1rus

CoOLv1rus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2003
    hah!! i was headaching over going alone!! i shall join u guys!!

1) Darth_Eagle
    2) JediJean
    4) Mercurio
    5) Crovus
    6) Exar_Kun666
    7) Jacen
    8)

11. padawan_princess

padawan_princess Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2005
    1) Darth_Eagle
    2) JediJean
    3) aanakin
    4) Mercurio
    5) Crovus
    6) Exar_Kun666
    7) Jacen
    8) padawan_princess

:)

12. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Cya all there later today and don't forget the money! [face_dancing]

13. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    Sorry know this is late, but forgot to do this for me bro. =p

1) Darth_Eagle
    2) JediJean
    3) aanakin
    4) Mercurio
    5) Crovus
    6) Exar_Kun666
    7) Jacen
    8) padawan_princess
    9) Xeno

14. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Just updating the list for 2pm today at Raffles Place MRT Station... :)

After the collection... coffee anyone??

Let's go to TCC! :)

1) Darth_Eagle
    2) JediJean
    3) aanakin
    4) Mercurio
    5) Crovus
    6) Exar_Kun666
    7) CoolVirus
    8) padawan_princess
    9) Xeno

15. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Shouldn't be a problem for me. ;)

16. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    I'm game, hey Jean, we can hang out till about 5, then can go down Redhill together. =)

17. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Just got back from Raffles Place to get my Lightsabre (and Middle-Earth Bucket :p ). Thanks to those who came today to finish paying up and claim your lightsabres. :) Hope at least 1 of us win that Luke Lightsabre since we each got 2 chances. [face_praying]

So if I'm not mistaken, these people still haven't claim yours?

1. Vader ESB FX Lightsaber - Kimbilili-k-s
    2. Vader ROTS FX Lightsaber - Hobbes00
    3. Vader ESB FX Lightsaber - Xeno_kenobi
    4. Vader ESB FX Lightsaber - WZee
    5. 2nd Vader ESB FX Lightsaber - WZee
    6. Anakin ROTS FX Lightsaber - WZee

When you claim yours, please remember to get the 1 Lucky Draw Coupon. ;)

Heeheee....if we do it again, when the Darth Maul Lightsabre comes in? :D I think some of us already getting 2 each to complete the Maul Double Lightsabre.

18. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    DE,

Hobbes has already claimed his on Friday.

WZee says he will claim them on his own.

Kim will also claim hers on her own.

Xeno was supposed to meet us yesterday, but I have no idea what happened to him?? hmmm, maybe he was overworked rushing out Batman Begins and Clonetrooper, among others, eh?? poor thing! :(

19. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Hmmmm.....that's strange cause I'm holding his receipt. [face_thinking] Will update with Ann tomolo.

Ya, Kim SMS me last nite saying she actually came around 3.15pm to get hers.

Okay, found the Titanium batteries and will try out later today (isn't that what is recommanded to be used? :confused: Correct Crovus?)

20. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    Titanium?
    isn't it Lithium?
    Engerizer Lithium

21. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Heeheee......I accidentally gotten Energizer e2 Titanium just now at the Provision Shop. Said best for Digital Devices. Seems like all the shop near the market including 7-11 have only Titanium, no Lithium.

I really getting pretty forgetful these days. 8-} Need to start eating Gingko Biloba Pills again. :oops:

22. LuNaOcEaN

LuNaOcEaN Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2005
    Yeoz I have a extra mace windu FX lightsaber for sale
    Sms/call me at 96744067 if you guys are interested. Thanks :p

23. WZee

WZee Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    Hey, have u guys seen the prices of the lithum e2 batts? omg they cost like 9.50 for a PAIR!!! A PAIR!?? thats killer man.....hmmm...anyhow these sabers are pretty cool enuff with normal batts i guess like those GP ultra at ST.

Just throwing a thought, anyone has any ideas how to hook em on the walls? I bought some 3M hooks and they kinda failed miserably. either that or i bought the wrong hooks . Drilling a hole into the wall isnt that viable to me. Any suggestions?

Oh yea..Not sure if this is allowed but i got an extra anakin .anyone interested can sms me at 96161535. Willing to let go at a reasonable price its new too only . my friend removed the stickers on the hilt tho.

24. LuNaOcEaN

LuNaOcEaN Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2005
    My mace windu can also be exchanged with a anakin lightsaber as well. I wish to collect his saber :)
    Thanks man

25. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Well, it's only recommanded to use Lithium if using the Sabre often and want the color to be vibrant plus long lasting. The AOTC Anakin Sabre which I think has not so bright light went bright when it get Lithium.

So you can use other batteries as long as don't mix Carbon one (GP Ultra, Eveready) with Alkalin (Energizer, Durecell, Lithium, Titanium) with Rechargeable.

Oh! Think Titanium is slightly less powerful compared to Lithium as it only cost me SGD6.70 for 4.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.