main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions Masters of Teras Kasi(PS1)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Orion Zalnon, Jul 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orion Zalnon

Orion Zalnon Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 20, 2021
    I went back to this Playstation game recently and I still enjoy it. I know the movement is clunky and the special moves are a pain to pull off. I have a lot of fond memories playing this game in the late 90's with friends of mine and we got a kick out of it.

I know a lot of fans hate it but I still enjoy it.

2. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Orion Zalnon likes this.
  3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Still have my copy and a working PS1. Good times indeed. :greensaber::bluesaber:

Orion Zalnon and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  4. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    New video on this. :)

Orion Zalnon and Riv_Shiel like this.
  5. Orion Zalnon

Orion Zalnon Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 20, 2021
    I don't know about you, but I think accidental ring-outs make a fighting game pretty fun.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  6. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    It's a useful tactic against cheesy computer A.I. opponents, like in the Soul Caliber series. Then again, there's the pit in Mortal Kombat. So, yeah.... LOL!

Orion Zalnon likes this.
  7. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Hoar and Thok! [face_laugh]

Orion Zalnon and greyjedi125 like this.
  8. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    The joy I experienced after unlocking Mara Jade was without compare. Saber throws and Force Lightning all day after that, lol.

Also, using Vader was a guaranteed win. He was unassailable. Plus, Arden Lyn was lots of fun. That cybentic arm could stop a truck! lol.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  9. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    So, I finally watched this video after originally deciding not to, because, haters are gonna hate. And yup! This guy is a hater. As a real Star Wars fan and gamer, our credo is to unlock the secrets of the game, to go beyond levels the 'casual gamer' wouldn't. Man, we unlocked all the combos and attack strings to this game and had massively fierce battles. This reviewer just wants auto-assist, because he can't be bothered to discover what is possible. I bet he never performed Akuma's Demon Rage, or Ryu's dragon punch for that matter ( much less Ryu's shinku hadoken! and forget about Guile. Daigo would be ashamed of this guy! ). Anywho, I loved this game and all the good memories it engendered.

Aside from that mini-rant:

Lucas Arts should forge ahead and create a Star Wars fighting game ( which will likely get patched immediately, but that can't be avoided ). There are just so much potential and so many characters that need to be....uhm....unleashed. :p

After playing as 'The Apprentice' and 'Vader' in Soul Caliber, and even Yoda ( who could not be grabbed at all! cheeeeeeeeese! lol ), Star Wars characters deserve a new spotlight in the fighting arena. Come on, Anakin and Mace have unfinished business!! I mean, seriously! LOL!

:emperor::redsaber::yoda::greensaber:

Riv_Shiel, Orion Zalnon and Iron_lord like this.
  10. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    This was one of my favourite games ever.

That they looped Arden Lyn and her squad into a coup attempt in the TIE Fighter games is sublime.

Bernael Edit: Thread locked by moderator due to inactivity. Should you desire the thread reactivated please contact Sinrebirth, darthbernael, or Bardan_Jusik.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.