main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga May 2010 Jedi Temple Archives Index - Kamino still missing, but new stories ahead!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GeneralKenobi7, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeneralKenobi7

GeneralKenobi7 Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 18, 2009
    Welcome to the May 2010 New Stories Index for the Saga Board!

This Index will be updated daily (or so...:p ) with new fanfiction stories from this board, so you can spend less time searching and more time reading these great fics.I will try to locate new stories every day, but you're welcome to send me the info for your fic through PM. If I've missed your story, or if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to PM me.

*************************************************************************************

Please put the following information in the first post of your fic to make the whole thing easier for me:

Title:
    Author(s):
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

******************************************************************************************

Below is a list of common terms and abbreviations used in this forum that will be helpful for readers searching this index using the find functions in their browsers:

EU - Expanded Universe (all of the books)
    JA - The Jedi Apprentice books about Obi-Wan's youth before TPM
    pre-TPM - takes place before the movies
    AU - alternate universe
    OC - original (author-originated) characters
    GFFA - Galaxy Far, Far Away
    H/C - hurt/comfort
    vignette - a one-post story, especially a single scene
    humor - lots of silliness
    angst - anguish, torment, fear, anxiety
    crossover or x-over - mixing Star Wars with another movie, tv series or book
    round robin or RR - multi-author story inviting more people to join in (also called an add-on)
    song fic - a story based on the lyrics of a song

******************************************************************************************

If you have any other questions concerning the fan fiction boards in general, you can contact any of our lovely moderators:

Jedi Trace

KELIA

Commander_DWH

mavjade

2. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    May 1

Title: I, Janitor
    Author(s): vader_incarnate
    Timeframe: endish of the Clone Wars
    Characters: OC, random Jedi (Anakin, Obi-Wan, Siri, Mace, Yoda)
    Genre: Humor
    Summary: I clean floors. I save the world. Kinda. Still, it?s the best job I?ve ever had.
    Notes: Inspired by the wet / icy floor in the fridge at work today. ?40 degrees Celsius is really cold.

Title: Clone Wars - 478th Squadron
    Author: Cheeseywob1337
    Notes: Hey. First time I've bothered writing a fan fic, and this is rubbish. Ignore all plot holes and stuff, and try to enjoy.

Title: Choosing Attachments (ROTS "missing scene," AU; Obi, Ahsoka, Rotta, Luke)
    Author: Onderon1
    Author's Note: I'm Onderon1, usually a poster over on the Beyond the Saga boards. happy This is a "missing scene" from an AU I've been working on over there ...
    DISCLAIMER: LFL's are LFL's. Marvel's are Marvel's. OCs are their own. This is a work of fiction. No money is being made off of this. Please don't sue.
    NOTE: Set between the "Vader scream" and Obi-Wan giving Luke to Beru and Owen ...

3. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    May 2

Title: The Difference Between Fate and Destiny
    Author: Briannakin (ME!)
    Timeline: Right Before ROTS and After
    Characters: OCs, Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano
    Genre: Action
    Notes: My VERY FIRST FANFIC!! I'm totally new at this, so tell me if I'm doing something wrong. This is going to be a four part story.

4. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    May 3

Title: Thirteen Steps to the End of the World
    Author: aeternium
    Main Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala
    Minor Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Shmi Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Mace Windu, Yoda, Watto, Rotta, Gardulla, Mon Mothma
    Timeframe: Spans the prequels
    Rating: R
    Disclaimer: Strangely, Star Wars continues to not be mine.
    Summary: Anakin now said, ?Yes, master,? ?No, master,? and ?I?m sorry, master,? more than he ever had in his life, because there was nowhere to take refuge at the end of the day. The thirteen moments no one would have thought would lead to his fall.

Title: Half Duplicity (OC?s and a companion story to Ardy?s log and I?d rather be Dead.)
    Author: Raphire
    Summery: Kemi Ducard (OC) tries and sort through her ever changing life while fighting for her very existence not only from her enemies but also from a twin sister she never knew she had.
    Additional Notes: I don?t own this Blah Blah Blah?

5. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    May 4

Title: When is it too late to keep believing?
    Author: Dayon Kenobi
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, (Canon) Siri Tachi, (Canon) Anakin Skywalker, (Canon) Ferus Ohlin, (Canon) and other characters. These are the major parts in the story.
    Notes: Obi-torture, anst. Between AotC and RotS. Please note fellow readers, that this is my first fan fiction story posted here. I'd like constructive comments. Any tips are warmly appreciated.

6. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for May 5&6

[hl=silver][color=yellow]May 7[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30921706/p1/?0]Enternities Grasp[/link]
    Author: JediDingo
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Leia Organa, Chewbacca, R2-D2, C-3PO, OC's,
    Summary: A year after the Death Star has been destoryed, Luke and the band of heroes must battle a Prophet of the Dark Side searching for an ancient technology that could threaten the galaxy, destory the past, and change the course of the future!

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30921843/p1/?1]Left Behind[/link]
    Authors: DarthCorsa and DarthManul
    Timeframe: Pre-TPM
    Genre: Drama/angst/hurt
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Palpatine, Anakin, Shmi Skywalker, Darth Maul
    Summary: Master Jinn rescued Shmi and Anakin from slavery, but sold his padawan to Watto.
    Authors' Note: This story was previously published on FanFiction.net, however, this variant is corrected a little. We apologize greatly for our rough English: it is difficult to write in English, when speaking in Russian. We will publish it by chapter every day.

7. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for May 8

[hl=silver][color=yellow]May 9[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30924301/p1/?5]My Child[/link]
    Author: Alexis_Wingstar
    Note: I wrote this poem today as a Mother's Day present for everyone, and put it in Saga even though it can easily fit into any era. Please enjoy.

[hr]

[hl=silver][color=yellow]May 10[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30925513/p1/?0]Any battle, anywhere.[/link]
    Characters: Anakin (introspective, POV), Obi-Wan and Rex minorly guest star.
    Timeframe: About the middle of the clone wars.
    Disclaimer: This is all George Lucas' people and places. I'm just making them move for fun and own none of it.
    Summary: "He's found himself keeping a running commentary of his own life." Anakin's mindset during yet another battle during the Clone Wars.
    Notes: In all honesty, this is the first piece of Star Wars fanfiction I've written since around 2003, so I'm just testing my waters. Hopefully, it's still an enjoyable read.

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30925563/p1/?1] Premonition -Clone Wars- Ahsoka has a strange dream about her Master one night [/link]
    Author: Lady Misty
    Notes: Got the idea for this fic while watching the trailer for the third season.
    Oh and if I owned Star Wars I wouldn't be writing fan fics while listening to either the roughly eighteen hours of music on Windows Media Player or music on Pandora Radio.

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30925877/p1/?0]Of Padawan Training And Staying Sane[/link]
    Authors: Darth Manul & Darth Corsa
    Genre: Humor
    Feedback: Always appreciated. You want to write a feedback! *use the Force*
    Disclaimer: The galaxy belongs to us, these characters ? to Lu?as.
    Author's Note: Well, this one is slightly based on our ?Left Behind?. The idea is Qui-Gon left Obi-Wan on the Tatooine as a slave, but took Ani instead. Now Master Jinn trains Ani, Palpatine falls in love with Shmi, adores soap operas and made friends with Qui-Gon
    We?re also sorry for our language. We?re meditating on this =)

8. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    May 11

Title: Waiting for hope
    Author: LeiaPadmeSkywalker
    Notes: This story is told through Anakin's sister POV. Her name is Maria Leia Skywalker. It starts at the beginning of episode 3 and ends at the return of the Jedi

9. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    May 12

Title: What If...
    Authors: Darth Manul & Darth Corsa
    Genre: Drama, angst
    Summary: What If Obi-Wan learned how to change past during his exile on Tatooine? Will he sacrifice his own life to save others?
    A/N Well, it would be nice to read your reviews) And sorry for our bad language)

10. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    May 13

Title: PDT
    Author: TheNewEmpire

11. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    May 14

Title: Masters of the Empire
    Author: TheNewEmpire
    Timeline: 32 BBY - 0 BBY
    Characters: Darth Maul,Count Dooku,Darth Sidious,Darth Vader,Mace Windu,Romaa-Lei
    Genre: Action,intrigue
    Rating: PG-13
    Summary: Its all about the Sith
    Notes: A collection of short stories,and interestingly, two of them are dead in Cannon...
    DISCLAIMER: For several years now I have been writing short stories and posting them on these boards. I have no ability to write long and full stories, so I stuck to what I was good at. Or at least capable of. Almost. Anyway, I realized something recently: Most of my stories are set around the same time period. The formation of the first galactic empire. And many of them deal with the same people. The Sith.
    So I?m going to try something new. I?m going to try and collect some of those stories together, and fit them into some kind of whole narrative. To see if I can finally write a book, albeit a short one.
    The 'book' takes place between the years 32 BBY and 0 BBY.

Title: Star Wars: Crush the Oppressors!
    Author: SebulbaEpicOwnage101

12. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    May 15

Title: Might Not Even Come True
    Characters: Padmé, Vader/Anakin
    Timeframe: AU end of ROTS.
    Disclaimer: This is George Lucas' toybox. He's just letting me play in it. Inspired by Iain McCraig's ROTS concept art in which Padmé reacts quite differently to Anakin's fall.
    Summary: He was gone, but his memory would live untarnished. Padmé would see to that.

13. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for May 16

[hl=silver][color=yellow]May 17[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30936853/p1/?0]THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT (casts the darkest shadow)[/link]
    Author: Estora
    Timeframe: Mainly PT, possibly the OT if the occassion calls for it.
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Qui-Gon, and many others.
    Pairings: Whatever comes up when the mood arises; usually Anakin/Padme.
    Genre: Canon and AU, angst, hurt/comfort, drama, drabbles.
    Summary: A collection of 100-word drabbles; no particular theme. Rated T.
    Notes: Every single drabble posted will be exactly 100 words, and will usually be very angsty. No humour here, I'm afraid! If you'd like something humorous, please feel free to check out my other drabble collection which is called The Bane Of His Existence. There will not be a PM list for this fic, for which I apologise. I hope you all enjoy this collection of drabbles!
    Notes #2: I am currently accepting commissions for this collection, so if anyone has an idea they'd like to see written down, just tell me in a review and I'll try to write it!
    Blanket Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by George Lucas. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.

14. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    May 18

Title: Jedi healers, for the 5th drabble challenge
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: from before to beyond
    Characters: Kaagi Adin, OC?s
    Genre: drabbles
    Summary: drabbles about my Jedi healers and more
    Disclaimer: Star Wars is owned by G.L.

15. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    May 19

Title: Washed Clean
    Author: Takianna
    Timeframe: Clone Wars
    Characters: Captain Rex
    Genre: Fluff, really!
    Notes: Just because I wanted to write something about a clone in a shower!

16. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    May 20

Title: To Know Who I Am
    Author: TheMacUnleashed
    Characters: Han Solo, Leia Organa.
    Summary: ESB missing scene: Han comes to realize that perhaps he doesn't know Leia as well as he thinks he does. Takes place on the flight to Bespin.
    Notes: Written for The Love Song Roulette. I got the Goo Goo Doll's Iris, and the lyrics that I used for inspiration are below. Concrit appreciated -I'm not used to writing this pairing, or writing romance in general.

Title: It's Life's Illusions
    Characters: Jobal Naberrie, Shmi Skywalker (brief appearances by Anakin and Padmé)
    Timeframe: Six years before TPM, four years before TPM, deleted scene from AOTC.
    Disclaimer: This is George Lucas' toybox. He's just letting me play in it. Inspired by a deleted scene from AOTC when Anakin goes to Padmé's home in Theed and meets her family.
    Summary: Home is only a certain point of view. She doesn't understand that so much.

Title: Right Here Waiting
    Author: Jedi Aslyn
    Rating: PG?
    Disclaimer: Another romp through George's toybox. He lets me come over occasionally to play with his toys, so long as I put them away when I'm done.
    Author's Note: This is my first fic in a very long time... so the writing tools are a little rusty. I promise better stuff in times to come. I came up with this idea whilst jogging with the dogs when I heard Staind's song "Right Here Waiting" on my mp3 player, then wrote it all in one very short sitting. Set during an alternate ending to ROTS. What would happen if Anakin had made that jump towards Obi-Wan and not been so maimed... and at the same time, realized the error of his ways?
    If You Like It... Let me know, I might continue.

[hl=silver][color=yellow]May 21[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30945063/p1/?0] To Mourn- Parents of Jedi react to the news of their passing. Chock full of OCs [/link]
    Author: Lady Misty
    Notes: I own NOTHING!!!
    I got the idea for these viggies talking to one of my sisters about how some parents of different Jedi might have reacted to the news of their deaths.
    They will either be during the Clone Wars or after Order 66.

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30945973/p1/?0]Postcards from a Galaxy at War[/link]
    Author: karebear
    Notes: My entry for UDC5, with heavy focus on the Clone Wars and the Republic Commando series by Karen Traviss

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30946653/p1/?1]Changing Fate[/link]
    Author: starheart
    Summary: Anakin,Tolaria and Rowena Skywalker are siblings born to Shimi Skywalker who is an elemental, born of the force the siblings are very powerful saved by jedi master Qui Gon Jinn the skywalker children will face many challenges including completing a 4000yr old prophecy

17. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    May 22

Author: NYCitygurl
    Title: Rebel Drabbles
    Characters: Rebels
    Timeframe: OT
    Summary: Pretty basic - drabbles about various Rebels
    Notes: Response to the Fifth Ultimate Drabble Challenge

18. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for May 23

[hl=silver][color=yellow]May 24[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30950261/p1/?3]Perhaps Tomorrow[/link]
    Author: Alexis_Wingstar
    Timeframe: Order 66 was just given at the beginning.
    Characters: OC's, Stripes is a clone commander and Shiraphae is a Jedi Healer/General
    Note: This was written for the Monday Mush Mania challenge in which we had to incorporate someone moving.

Author: brokenlullaby
    Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30951224/p1/?4]A Collection... of Sorts[/link]
    Characters: Various characters
    Notes: Written for the Ultimate Drabble Challenge 5.
    I might have taken these themes in a different direction than most, but oh well... What can I say? I like randomness. :P
    This first set is mostly about Anakin, and how he always seems to get himself into trouble.

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30950663/p1/?5]Kelia's Drabble thread[/link]
    Author: Kelia
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi and Akanin Skywalker...for now
    Timeframe: All will be pre -ROTS
    Genre: A mixture of everything
    A/N: This is my response to the 5th UDC. Hope you enjoy! Please let me know if you want PM's.

19. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    None for May 25-27

[hl=silver][color=yellow]May 28[/color][/hl]

Title: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30956283/p1/?2]Wanted - Dead or Alive[/link]
    Author: PonyTricks
    Notes: This is a very AU (of course!) crossover story set between ANH and ESB. (And 1883)
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Leia Organa and um, you?ll have to wait and see? this isn?t a crossover for nothing.

20. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    May 29

Title: Out of Sight, Out of Mind
    Author: brokenlullaby
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padmé Amidala (mentioned only)
    Timeframe: Post-PM
    Summary: Anakin learns an important lesson.
    Author's Note: My response to the Proverbs Roulette Challenge. My proverb was ?Out of sight, out of mind?, hence the title. I came up with the idea in about 2 seconds and wrote this little vignette in about 5 minutes, so it's not my best work. But at least I had a little bit of fun with it. happy

Titel: Enemies mine
    Co-Authors & main editors: DarthUncle
    Place: Force vortex, inside of
    Timeframe: is meaningless in the Force vortex, but somehow during the war against the Vong
    Characters: Ventress & other common known SW characters
    Summery: Sexy Ventress tells us the story of her life and her enemies.
    Inspiration: I had a funny idea today, based on a painting that I did. Why not tell a story from the point of view from Ventress? Reflecing her life and old enemies.
    Dedication: This story is decicated to Exar_Xan, a fellow Benelux Fanforc member and cool guy. He will get a copy of it once I manage to finish this.
    Disclaimer: SW is owned by George Lucas and Lucas Ltd.!!!

Title: Dead Man Walking
    Author: Idrelle_Miocovani
    Timeframe: Sometime during the Galactic Civil War
    Genre: suspense, action, thriller, short story
    Characters: OCs (non-humans galore) and a certain Imperial terror
    Summary: When the leader of a group of Alliance spies is found murdered, her death starts a cycle of consequences that has two Rebel agents racing against time through the depths of Coruscant in a desperate attempt to deliver important intel to the Rebel Alliance.
    Notes: Written for the Proverbs Challenge. As MiralukaJedi told me, ?it?s just a little morbid.? Appropriately, the bunnies the proverb spawned were a little morbid and had nothing to do with pirates, as I first expected when I read it.
    This is possibly the darkest and grittiest fic I have ever written, and because of that, I?m a little nervous about posting since it is something that is way outside my comfort zone as a writer. tongue I think I may be taking my first steps towards Darker and Edgier territory. wink
    As such, I have to put up a serious warning: this story contains an Interspecies Romantic Relationship (ISRR) and some allusions to a Same-Sex Relationship (SSR). These relationships are not the focal point or the core of the story, but they are important to the characters. If you do not like ISRR or SSR, I strongly advise you not to read.
    I originally planned to post this in one post, but as I wrote, the story kind of blew up in my face and plot bunnies ran wild. However, because I still want to have the sense of fast-pacing given you can only really get from a straight read-through, I?ve split the story into several sections, which I will be posting once a day. happy
    Onwards we go! Hold on tight, this is going to be a pretty crazy ride.

21. GeneralKenobi7

Jan 18, 2009
    May 30

Title: Let the beast have what he wants
    Author: JediFalcon
    Notes: I was watching Clone Wars a couple of weeks ago and noticed that this beast they brought to Coruscant wanted Palpatine and only Palpatine. He had no interest in anyone else which tells me this beast is intelligent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.