main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH May 7th Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TyriaTainer, May 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TyriaTainer

TyriaTainer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    I know, I know. It's been almost a month. There is only one reason this is getting posted. I FINALLY HAVE A COMPUTER AGAIN!!!! Its such a relief, and its super sweet. I love my friends.

Anyway, on to revelent stuff. Since this is so late, I'm gonna try to keep it short and to the point...but no promises...

The meeting was held at lazer310's house. With lazer310 (of course), DarthFloyd, Darth_William, darthgwen, DarthClerical, bekkara, and Tyria. JoNich and TravisTheGeek arrived later.

Movies: X3, which has already come out and people have seen. I have been told I need to see it. If anyone is willing to go again, let me know; Star Trek, which hasn't come out yet, but there is speculation on what it'll be about; Clerks 2 is coming out August 18th. There has been interest, so maybe a group outting?

The Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination begins at COSI June 3rd (midnight of the 2nd).

The evening of the 3rd would be the get together at Luukeskywalker, which was thought to be the next meeting. With Luuke's permission of course. How about it Luuke? See the "Revenge of the Sith on HBO..." thread for more info.

June 11th the Columbus Toy Show will be happening at the Veteran's Memorial.

Origins will be at the Columbus Convention Center from June 29th to July 2nd.

OSWACC will have a specialget together July 15th with some very good bargans.

C IV will be held in LA next year. Start saving now!!

Most important, the All-Ohio Picnic! Most of the talk about this has taken over the COSI thread. We'll be talking about this more at the next meeting (hopefully at Luuke's).

2. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    It's OSWCC, but that's ok. Close enough!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.