main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Carb, IL May Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by khristenkenobi, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khristenkenobi

khristenkenobi Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2006
    Our next club meeting will be friday May 2nd. There has been alot of talk about going to see the new IronMan movie after the meeting. So this is probably going to be a short meeting. We'll meet somewhere and eat, take care of business and then those going to the movie can leave whenever. I'm trying to find us a new meeting place due to the fact that we have been having large numbers at our meetings. And that is a wonderful problem to have to deal with. I will post the time and place for the meeting asap.

2. Mavrik1989

Mavrik1989 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 11, 2007
    That's cool it would be better if we could eat some where a little less expensive, my funds are pretty low. *looks down at empty wallet* So sad!

3. khristenkenobi

Dec 30, 2006
    I've talked to a few people and i think we are going to try Mackie's pizza. That way we can order a few pizza's and split the cost. So probably like $5 each at the most. I'll see what I can find in Carbondale also.

4. Mavrik1989

Jan 11, 2007
  5. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    Iron Man will be awesome!

6. Mavrik1989

Jan 11, 2007
    I don't know if I'll be there, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to celebrate a friend's birthday that night.

7. khristenkenobi

Dec 30, 2006
    That wont be a problem. We are just going to go over a few things. I'll fill you in on everything if you can't make it. Basically i think this meeting is going to be really laid back. We are going to eat and them some of us are going to see Ironman in Marion.

8. khristenkenobi

Dec 30, 2006
    Our meeting will be Friday May 2 @ 7pm at Mackie's Pizza in Marion. For those of you that don't know where that is, it is right next to Ryans. I know that are several peopl that are going to seee Ironman after the meeting. Let us know who all is going and we will make sure we get in the same showing.

9. Mavrik1989

Jan 11, 2007
    If we go to Marion I might stop in and get my shirt, but I won't be able to stay long.

10. khristenkenobi

Dec 30, 2006
    Hey guys. Just wanted to update everybody on what's going on. Not much was talked about at the last meeting. Iron Man was awesome. Yuri & I have seen it 2x's now. Our next meeting will be in June. We are going to have it on a saturday (probably at mike & carols) Kind of a cookout type deal. That way everyone can bring drinks or chips or a snack. This will be alot cheaper for some of you guys that are strapped for cash right now. We're gonna have gaming and stuff that day also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.