main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MDSWS Meetings & Events

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by DanakinSkywalker, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "Um... I do not know... I'll speak with Curtis tomorrow hopefully and hopefully we can get started on stuff soon. I just need a copy of the flier... I can make copies and get approval.. but I kina need the flier first ^_^;;;;"

Um, do you wish to have the flyers I made? Or the ones which were designed by DanakinSkywalker? :confused: Either ones will do, however, one I think still has my name down as the Region Liaison. So that will need to be edited ;) . Other then that, I can have the disk copied for you and ready for your use at our next meeting, or better yet, look for the advertisement thread within this forum :D .

2. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2003
    Ok, here's what's hopefully going to go down within the week...
    We seriously need to meet to discuss flyers and a new banner, possibly the banner, getting members seems to be higher on our list of priorities right now.
    We are set up for another meeting this Saturday, now to avoid distraction by food and toys and shiny things, we're going to have the meeting at my house, although now you have to keep me from distractions..
    We're set for sometime between 3 and 4 in the afternoon. I beleive I have no work, so that should work out fine, I'll have to double check my work schedule however because I either work Saturday or Sunday, and I believe it's Sunday, so I hope this will work..
    If anyone needs directions, please send me a pm and if you need a ride... um... I can't be of much help there, sorry...
    I believe that is all, everyone keep checking back in case things change.

3. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    Danakinskywalker is allowing us to use the flyer he created already. I have to change some info on it but it will work. So I wish to thank him officially. Thank you.

4. DanakinSkywalker

DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2003
    No problem, man. Put it to good use.

5. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Sounds good to me, I of course will still need a ride, but thats minor information ;) :D .

6. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Ok, the meeting is still planned for this weekend, Saturday. I thought I wrote down the wrong day for work, but it's all clear ^_^ Y'all can show up anytime between like 2 and 4 and we'll start the meeting as soon as we have everyone who is supposed to be there...

7. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "Ok, the meeting is still planned for this weekend, Saturday. I thought I wrote down the wrong day for work, but it's all clear ^_^ Y'all can show up anytime between like 2 and 4 and we'll start the meeting as soon as we have everyone who is supposed to be there..."

Okay sounds cool, there appears to be nothing within my way as to stop me from attending ;) . Just remember I need a ride :D .

8. TheOmen

TheOmen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
    Where is the meeting at?

9. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    The meeting is going to be at my house... um... if you need directions you can either send me a PM or ask Curtis, k? see y'all then... please try for bnetween 2 and 4, I'd like to get stuff started by 4...

10. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "The meeting is going to be at my house... um... if you need directions you can either send me a PM or ask Curtis, k? see y'all then... please try for bnetween 2 and 4, I'd like to get stuff started by 4..."

Now that all depends on what time Curtis comes and gets me! 8-}

11. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    yeah.. hopefully Curtis can still go... neep.. this isn't really working the way I was hoping...

12. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Well, its not so much now if Curits can still go, but rather if there will still be a JC and FF board to come home to :( .

13. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
  14. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Yeah, you can find all the information here ;) .

15. LazloToth

LazloToth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2003
    Is there a way I can get in on this meeting?

:)

16. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    um... ok, if we go by schedule... the next meeting will be held on the 13th of this month...
    If this is not good for anyone, please say so A.S.A.P., however, I have work on Friday and Sunday that weekend... so unless it's Saturday before about 6 or Sunday evening, I shall not be able to attend... another thing is where shall this meeting be held?

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    LazloToth: "Is there a way I can get in on this meeting?"

Of course you can, in fact I think our next meeting is not this up-coming weekend but the following ;) . I'd just suggest you keep an eye out for our latest posting of when and where it will be held :D .

BTW (By The Way) Nice icon! :cool:

18. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Ok you guys, we need to have another meeting this weekend as per usual schedule. We do not have the flyers up yet, Curtis said that he will have one printed for tomorrow, but I don't know if we'll get it approved anytime soon, it denpends on our ASB, but anyways..
    We need to have another meeting and we need to figure out where and when.
    I can make it to anything before about five on Saturday and then I work 1-7 on Sunday, so I pretty much can't make it that day.
    Where do you guys want to have the meeting?
    And how is everyone going to get there?
    Heh, responses would be nice ^_^

19. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "We need to have another meeting and we need to figure out where and when.
    I can make it to anything before about five on Saturday and then I work 1-7 on Sunday, so I pretty much can't make it that day.
    Where do you guys want to have the meeting?
    And how is everyone going to get there?
    Heh, responses would be nice ^_^
    "

I agree, I say someplace close, yet also quiet. Perhaps a restruant. However, one that is not expensive, but rather affordable? :confused: And if this Saturday it would good for me, however, either way I would need a ride ;) .

20. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Yeah, so we need to think of a location and who can give rides and such... depending on where it is, I can take the bus, but it also depends on time..

21. LazloToth

Nov 1, 2003
    Thanks for letting me tag along guys... I have my own ride. I need to find out when I work on Sat. myself, will post update when I know...

Jim

22. TheOmen

TheOmen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
    I'll try and be there. I'm going to Frank and Sons on Saturday, so the tail end of the meeting I might catch.

23. LazloToth

Nov 1, 2003
    I won't be able to make it as I have to work 11-7 that day myself... Sorry!

Jim

24. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Ok, well having a few members is still good, right? we'll just see what happens I guess..

Um.. show of hands, who has a ride and can give others rides?

25. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Well, you already know my response... 8-} . And do not worry LazloToth, we will not tar and feather you too badly... [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.