main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD Mediaeval Faire

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Kit' , Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Is anyone gone to this on the weekend?

Timmy and I will be there with some friends, but I'd love to catch up with people if they're around :)

Kithera

2. morgan-aleghieri

morgan-aleghieri Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    Will probably be there sometime on Sunday. Not sure when though.

3. Magnus_Darcrider

Magnus_Darcrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 2005
    Unfortunately it looks like I'm going to miss it another year. And I was gonna dress like a pirate and everything :p

Have fun.

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

4. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    Was hoping to get there..probably saturday, or Sunday.. :) dunno when. will sms you if we get there!

5. Lozza

Lozza Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    Most likely won't be going this year, must clean for pest inspection and regular inspection early next week.

6. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Wow, considering what I do for a living that first post if atrocious! Shows you want being up late at night will do to your grammar and spelling.

We will be there on Saturday. We're leaving fairly early in the morning (to beat the rush) and will probably be there all day.

Hugs

Kithera

7. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    It was brilliant! Had a lot of fun, (especially at the archery), bought a few things and still walked away with *some* cash and got nods from a lot of the re-enactors over my dress and in particular my belt pouch and even more 'random public people' asking me if I'd made it myself and if not then where had I got it from.

Seriously, you could do a roaring trade in decent medieval dresses, belts and pouches up there.

Kithera

8. Loch-doubt

Loch-doubt Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2008
    Went. Was good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.