main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN Meeting Notes: 11-10-02

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by NorvelleJedi05, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    This meeting was brief. Matt & I hammered out a few details.

November birthdays: ???

GENERAL INFORMATION
    Business Cards: After the meeting Sunday I made some temporary business cards to use before our club is official. Matt & I agreed on the design.

General Meetings: December
    I?m letting everyone decide on a date either sometime during the first or second week in December. NOTE: I can?t make it on Fridays. I have to work then. I want to hold it at Borders. Please RSVP me. Deadline: November 22, 2002
    I need to know when everyone can make it because I want to have it mentioned in the November/ December issue of the Midwest newsletter. I hope to get more people to attend the December meeting. Thanks.

SIG (Special Interest Group)
    Star Wars Book Group: Everyone had a good time in October. We discussed the book, Dark Tide I: Onslaught. The next book club meeting is Monday, November 25th at 7:30pm at Borders Bookstore. The book this month is
    Dark Tide II: Ruin. Come join us & have fun.
    Note: All members get 20% off the book & a coupon for a free coffee, tea or 16 oz. drink. Snacks provided.
    Also, the book club will not meet in December. However we will merge with the Bloomington Fanforce general meeting.

NEXT MEETING
    Please help me hammer out a date for the December meeting during either the first or second week. Thanks. I?m going to merge the Star Wars book club & the general meeting together.

2. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    I need to know when everyone can make it to a December meeting, either the first or second week in Dec. NOTE: I can't make it to a meeting on Fridays because I have to work. Thanks. Please RSVP me. Deadline is this Friday.

Also, can you make it to a December meeting of the Bloomington Fanforce on Dec. 4th? Thanks.

3. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Forgive the question, but does Matt post on this board?

~H~

4. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Matt a.k.a. clatterboot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.