main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Buff, NY "Meeting Notes (No Replies Please)"

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by strawbary, Jan 20, 2004.

  1. Lee Solara

    Lee Solara North Ridge Secretary star 2

    Registered:
    Oct 30, 2013
    North Ridge Meeting Minutes January 22, 2017

    Location: The Collectors Inn Start 3:15pm

    Attended: Dan, Beckie, Aiden, Larry, Janice, Elaine, Gil, Anna, AJ, James, Jonathan, Chris S., Zander, Steve, Ryan, Bill R., Chris B. and family, Jeff, Jill, Tom, Erin, Victor, Christopher, Amanda, Steve, Dave B., Liam, Mike, Nick, Marty, Arlyn, BryanPS, Chanda, Karen, Kevin, Jess

    Sargent At Arms: Dan R.

    Excused: Emily, Kevin, Cory, Kate, Dan M, Biz, Tom, Peter, Bobby

    I. Officer Reports: Meeting Start 3:15pm

    A. President’s Report – covered in meeting below

    B. VP Report – look out for the new members at events, safety first

    C. Treasurer’s Report - $ good

    D. Secretary’s Report – none at this time

    E. Social Media Report – having great responses, needs help with Instagram

    F. Events Report – Keep watching the boards, reply availability

    II. Unfinished business:

    A. Merchandise Report: Steve – coins in by Jan 30, patches were on sale so Steve had them run - $5 each See boards for 15th anniversary swag

    B. Larry – post order on boards in thread, give $ ASAP

    C. Trading Cards: Steve is point person to work with Kyle, get photos in; possible studio shoot if needed

    D. Roster: Update on clipboard

    E. Bylaws Update: Beckie/ Anna type out for Feb Meeting

    F. Prop builds: SWRF – (Dan R) watch boards for building dates, Han – parts are in, Throne (Dave B)– has parts, needs help to assemble Model building – See boards (Dan R.)

    III. SWN 2017:

    A. Compass House Promo Video for the game – Larry will Direct

    B. Script Status- Bryan PS- 80% done, will have first draft in Feb

    Audio recorded in Feb

    Bill R. to lead dueling rehearsals – watch boards for thread

    Find dueling partner – watch boards for thread

    Show rehearsals – Please note: Our LAST rehearsal on the field will be Memorial Day Weekend!!

    IV. Upcoming Events:

    A. Jan 29 Winterfest – Sat 9-11 set up, Sun 11-5 Dave/Amanda Duel, Shakespeare, Demo, Crafts

    B. Feb 18 Make a Wish- Anna- (open invite to other groups) Rochester, Dave & Buster’s, meet at 4, present after 5, Amanda as Ray (Kate as backup)

    C. March 19 Filming – post availability on boards

    D. March 26 Filming– post availability on boards

    E. April 29 he Summit Autism Walk – Nick- 8:30 meet up, walk 9-10 stay to hang with Families

    F. May 13 Lilac Parade – watch boards

    G. May 20 WNY Vision Walk- Jill- see link on boards to register on her team(free)at Canal side, done by 12:30

    H. June 3 SWN at the Bisons – Watch the boards

    I. Sept Alzheimer Awareness Event –Elaine – more details soon

    V. Other Business: Some other events in the works, waiting on final detail, watch the boards

    Suggested Handlers Orientation in April

    Next Meeting Sun Feb 19 – Loc TBD



    Enjoy the Holiday Party!!!!

    Meeting Adjourned 4:30pm

    Notes by Lee Solara (Beckie)

    North Ridge Secretary
     
  2. Lee Solara

    Lee Solara North Ridge Secretary star 2

    Registered:
    Oct 30, 2013
    North Ridge Meeting Minutes February 19, 2017

    Location: Mckinnly Mall Start 4:00pm

    Attended: Beckie, Aiden, Larry, Janice, Elaine, Gil, Anna, James, Jonathan, Chris S., Steve, Ryan, Bill R., Jeff, Jill, Tom, Erin, Victor, Christopher, Mike, BryanPS, Chanda, Karen, Kevin, Jess, Kate, Kevin, Jon D., Biz, Steve

    Excused: Emily, Dan R, Cory, Dan M, Peter, Bobby

    I. Officer Reports: Meeting Start 4:00pm

    A. President’s Report – covered in meeting below

    B. VP Report –Treasurer’s Report - $ good, need to order tattoos

    C. Secretary’s Report – none at this time

    D. Social Media Report – having great responses

    E. Events Report – Keep watching the boards, reply availability

    II. Unfinished business:

    A. Merchandise Report: Steve – coins are in, watch boards for big patches, See boards for 15th anniversary swag

    B. Larry – post t-shirt order on boards in thread, give $ ASAP

    C. Trading Cards: Group voted – no card numbers for new cards moving forward

    D. Prop builds: SWRF – (Dan R) watch boards for building dates, Han – parts are in, Throne (Dave B)– has parts, needs help to assemble Model building – See boards (Dan R.)

    III. Upcoming Events:

    A. next meeting 3/11 Oogie games in NT 5pm

    B. save date meeting 4/1 Collectors Inn

    C. save the date meeting 5/7 Oogie games in NT

    D. May 20 WNY Vision Walk- Jill- see link on boards to register on her team(free)at Canal side done by 12:30

    E. Nickel City Con May

    IV. SWN 2017:

    A. Bisons working on final details before other group invite goes out, See Chris S. for costume list and jersey size

    B. Script Read through!!!!! 2 small notes to Bryan – All approved and we move on to production

    Audio to record soon – watch boards for thread

    Bill R. to lead dueling rehearsals – watch boards for thread

    Find dueling partner – watch boards for thread

    Commit to finish costumes before filming

    Show rehearsals – Please note: Our LAST rehearsal on the field will be Memorial Day Weekend!!

    Meeting Adjourned 5:15pm

    Notes by Lee Solara (Beckie)

    North Ridge Secretary
     
  3. Lee Solara

    Lee Solara North Ridge Secretary star 2

    Registered:
    Oct 30, 2013
    North Ridge Meeting Minutes March 11, 2017

    Location: Oogie Games Start 5:25pm

    Attended: Dan R, Beckie, Aiden, Larry, Janice, Elaine, Gil, Anna, James, Chris S., Bill R., Jeff, Jill, Dan M, Erin, Victor, Christopher, BryanPS, Chanda, Emily, Kevin, Peter, William, Katherine, Nick, Kate, Jon D., Biz, Steve, Amanda, Steve, Dave B, Jonathan XJ

    Excused: Steve L, Cory, Tom, Bobby, Mike, Ryan, Marty, Kevin, Dave, Lisa, Karen, Jess

    I. Officer Reports:

    A. President’s Report – covered in meeting below, Make a Wish Foundation thank you note

    B. VP Report –Treasurer’s Report - $ good, paid for website, check to Compass House

    C. Secretary’s Report – none at this time

    D. Social Media Report – Bison’s announced Jabba

    E. Events Report – Keep watching the boards, reply availability

    II. Unfinished business:

    A. Merchandise Report: Steve – coins are in, watch boards for big patches, See boards for 15th anniversary swag

    B. Larry – post t-shirt order on boards in thread, give $ ASAP (On hold, Steve found new vendor – need sample, Larry give digital files to Steve)

    C. Trading Cards: Keep sending in photos, Steve/Kyle and Jon D

    D. Prop builds: SWRF – (Dan R) watch boards for building dates, Han – starting to build(Danny/Mary), Model building – See boards (Dan R.)

    III. Upcoming Events:

    A. save date meeting 4/1 Collectors Inn

    B. save the date meeting 5/7 Oogie games in NT

    C. April 29 Summit Autism Walk - Nick 9am-1pm meet and greet, photos, demo (sign up sheets), ribbon cutting at 10, short and long walk

    D. May 20 WNY Vision Walk- Jill- see link on boards to register on her team(free)at Canal side done by 12:30

    E. Nickel City Con May 19-21

    IV. SWN 2017:

    A. Bisons working on final details before other group invite goes out, See Chris S. for costume list and jersey size

    B. Filming – Sun 3/19 and 3/26, watch boards

    Audio to record – Monday March 20, 1st session, watch boards for threads

    Bill R. to lead dueling rehearsals – watch boards for threads Tuesdays - practice w partner, Mandatory Sat - Skills

    Find dueling partner – watch boards for thread

    Commit to finish costumes before filming

    Show rehearsals – Please note: Our LAST rehearsal on the field will be Memorial Day Weekend!!

    C. Draft of extras contract – Bryan will update with video/photo release

    V. Misc:

    A. Elaine – fun night out Monday 3/13 Kitty at North Park Theatre

    B. Emil requested us for new promo video – need more details – Larry

    C. Compass House video – Larry working on details with Bisons

    D. Free storage for our large builds – Chris S has only key!!! Keep an eye out for a trailer to transport

    E. Finalize Ultra Saber order with Jill – Grab bag for SWN raffle

    F. Chris S raffle items for Learning Disabilities of WNY, his job will match amount $ raised

    VI. Next Month:

    A. Update website members

    B. Go through demo

    C. How to pose for pictures

    D. Structure of group

    Meeting Adjourned 6:30pm

    Notes by Lee Solara (Beckie)

    North Ridge Secretary
     
  4. Lee Solara

    Lee Solara North Ridge Secretary star 2

    Registered:
    Oct 30, 2013


    Location: The Collectors Inn Start 4:32pm

    Attended:Dan, Beckie, Aiden, Larry, Janice, Gil, SteveL.,Biz, Steve, Kevin, Emily, Jeff, Jill, Elaine, BPS, JXJ, Chris S,Anna, Nick, Mike

    Sargent At Arms:

    Excused: Tom, Peter M, Kate, Bill R., Ryan, Kevin, Arlyn, Jess, Erin, Marty, Dan M,

    I. Officer reports:

    II. Unfinished business:

    A. Merchandise Report: Steve-patches, coins, Still Have $7 coins, $5 patches

    15th Anniv Swag Need design, End of July deadline to submit idea

    B. Tshirt orders- Steve blue, black short/child $7, long $9, bella $9, hoodie $20, (transfer original order from Larry to Steve- new thread) working on large patches

    C. Trading cards- Steve Some have their cards already, get pics to Steve (Anthony – anniversary group photo card)

    D. Prop builds updates – Jabba (tail chicken wired, frame complete, skull fiberglass, Salatious crumb can contribute$) Han (pictures on board, panels coming together, stand and floor section) – Throne (build in July for future use) Look out for trailer (Steve has race friend can use if no races, Gil-U-haul through corporate waiting for response)

    III. Appearances - etiquette and commitment If committed to attend show up or communicate. Photo: tall in the back, short in the front. Not hang time, be aware of conversations and represent the group.

    IV. SWN 2017

    A. Compass House Promotional Video Larry finalizing script and will met with Compass House

    B. Event / Troop update

    1. Bucket brigade & Table volunteers (Elaine will take lead on volunteers) Need volunteers Photo areas (not cock pit this year) Kevin, mouse droid upstirs for suite visits, Chris/Anna discuss ideas photo areas, rules video,

    2. Light sabers to auction one for that night, hold one for Nickel City Con (Chris get permission)

    3. Roster of trooping costumes to coordinate

    a) Meet and Greet Coordinate costume groups, sign up, walkie talkies (Chris S), update list for spread sheet

    b) During the game no promotions

    C. Show status update 2 rounds of filming went great, 2 more Thursday, already contacted, April 23 Quarry scene, finish voice recording

    Rehearsals available Thursdays at McKinley Mall

    April 29 show rehearsal begin

    Application for recruitment for live show (will get to Anthony for approval) submission by May 1

    V. Upcoming Events

    A. April 29 The Summit Autism Walk

    B. May 6 Comic Book Day @ Dave and Adams

    C. May 13 Lilac Parade (Anna follow up on costume approval)

    D. May 20 WNY Vision Walk (Janice put together basket raffle)

    E. May 19-21 Nickel City Con (try to repair and get cock pit there)

    F. June 3 SWN at the Bisons

    G. Sept: Alzheimer's awareness event

    VI. Other new business

    Raffle for group in May
     
  5. Lee Solara

    Lee Solara North Ridge Secretary star 2

    Registered:
    Oct 30, 2013


    Location: Westminster Presbyterian Start 3:00pm

    Attended:Dan, Beckie, Aiden, Larry, Janice, Gil, SteveL., Kevin, Jeff, Jill, Elaine, BPS, Chris S, Anna, AJ, James, Jonathan, Mike, Dan M., Bill B., Dave B., Amanda B., Peter, William, Karen, Jon D, Chanda, Erin, Kevin, Victor, Christopher, Kate, Cory, Bobby, Ryan, Jess, Bill R., Danny, Mary, Chris B.

    Sargent At Arms: Dan R.

    Excused: Marty, Tom, Emily, Arlynn

    I. Officer reports:

    II. Unfinished business:

    A. Merchandise Report: Steve-patches, coins, Still Have $7 coins, $5 patches

    15th Anniv Swag July 31 deadline to submit idea

    B. Tshirt orders- Steve blue, black short/child $7, long $9, bella $9, hoodie $20, (Shirts paid waiting on pick-up) working on large patches

    C. Trading cards- Steve get pics to Steve, needs 2wks (Anthony – anniversary group photo card)

    D. Prop builds updates – Jabba (Ready to paint -Salatious Crumb can contribute$) Han (Completed and presented to the group today) – Throne (build later for future use) Look out for trailer – Everybody pitch in for U-haul: Gil drive

    III. Events – Check the boards – Please respond available or not

    IV. SWN 2017

    A. Compass House Promotional Video Larry finalizing script and will met with Compass House

    B. Event / Troop update

    1. Bucket brigade & Table volunteers (Elaine will take lead on volunteers) Need volunteers Photo areas (not cock pit this year) Kevin, mouse droid upstirs for suite visits, Chris/Anna discuss ideas photo areas

    2. Light sabers to auction one for that night, hold one for Nickel City Con (Chris get permission)

    3. Roster of trooping costumes to coordinate

    a) Meet and Greet Coordinate costume groups

    b) During the game no promotions – Have fun and work together

    C. Show status update Still need extras, invite out of towners



    V. Upcoming Events – See Chris for ticket requests

    Meeting Adjourned 4:30pm

    Notes by Lee Solara (Beckie)

    North Ridge Secretary
     
  6. Lee Solara

    Lee Solara North Ridge Secretary star 2

    Registered:
    Oct 30, 2013
    North Ridge Meeting Minutes July 29, 2017

    Location: Swannie’s House Start 3:00pm

    Attended: Dan R, Beckie, Aiden, Janice, Elaine, Anna, AJ, James, Jonathan, Chris S., Bill R., Jeff, Jill, Dan M, Erin, Victor, Christopher, Emily, Kevin, Peter, Peter, William, Katherine, Kate, Biz, Tom, Mike, Chris B and crew, Chanda

    Excused: (late- Gil, Marty) Steve L, Cory, Jess, Bobby, Karen, Ryan, Arlynn, Kevin, Brian PS, Jon D., Nick

    I. Officer Reports:

    A. President’s Report –

    Roster Clean-up: After 1 yr no participation, remove from Roster Vote: Yes

    Communication: Use the boards as main site, will set up faced book group to post events for reminders (Chris B/ Jill help)

    B. VP Report –Treasurer’s Report - $ good, check to Compass House from Bisons Night

    C. Secretary’s Report – none at this time

    D. Social Media Report – none at this time

    E. Events Report – Keep watching the boards, reply availability:

    Aug 5 Bisons check presentation

    Aug 26 B-day party from auction winner

    Sept 29 5K run

    Sept 16 Alzheimer’s Walk

    Possible party Aug 27 and Sept 22

    Oct 7 Joe D toy Show

    Vote – Still do b-day parties? Yes, if available

    II. Unfinished business:

    A. Merchandise Report: Steve – See boards for 15th anniversary swag, 3D printed crystals

    B. Janice – Rancho Obi-wan patches for sale $11, bottle top key chain $4 and necklaces $10

    III. SWN 2017:

    A. Amazing troop by all!!! Most costumed characters yet +70

    B. Clog at photo area. Need overhead curtain. Move Compass House closer to us.

    C. Donation signs. Train how to collect before next big event.

    V. Misc:

    A. Aug 5 Bison Check Presentation – Meet at will call at 5:45-6pm Need head count by Tuesday.

    B. Superhero Alliance Invite – watch show, volunteer, Extra on field – See Bill R. ASAP

    C. Halloween Party – TBD - No Star Wars Costumes

    D. Holiday Party/ 15th Anniversary Party – (Elaine/ Chris) Look date in January, sit down $25-30 head

    E. Our fun outings – “Blue Milk”

    Meeting Adjourned 4:30pm

    Notes by Lee Solara (Beckie)

    North Ridge Secretary
     
  7. Lee Solara

    Lee Solara North Ridge Secretary star 2

    Registered:
    Oct 30, 2013
    North Ridge Meeting Minutes Sept 9, 2017

    Location: Swannie’s House Start 3:15pm

    Attended: Anna, AJ, James, Jonathan, Dan R, Beckie, Aiden, Griffin, Peter, Kathryn, Jeff, Jill, Chris S, Larry, Mike, Steve, Nick, Brian PS, Victor, Christopher, Michelle, Bill R

    Excused: (late- Gil, Chanda) Janice, Elaine, Jess, Tom, Marty, Kevin, Emily, Dan M, Jon D

    I. Officer Reports:

    A. President’s Report – Meeting

    B. VP Report –Treasurer’s Report - $ good

    C. Secretary’s Report – none at this time

    D. Social Media Report – [Larry – write up Star Wars Bison’s Night article for fan magazine]

    E. Events Report – Chris B is point of contact for all events, please refer organizers/requests to him.

    Keep watching the boards/facebook, reply availability:

    Sept 16 Alzheimer’s Walk/ Dunkirk SW Camp Weekend

    Sept 22 Birthday Party

    Sept 23 SPCA Walk

    Sept 30- Oct 1 Buffalo Comicon – No Jabba (not enough notice/people attending for set up), Yes Han in Carbonite

    Oct 7 Joe D toy Show – no commercial shoot. Last Joe D event.

    Fall and Halloween events coming….

    II. Unfinished business:

    A. Merchandise Report: Steve – See boards for 15th anniversary swag, 3D printed crystals $10, LED patches 4”[price out], Kyle can do vinyl decals again - [Chris S will check stock, print 100 of needed decal][Steve will ask about bin name labels]

    B. Janice – bottle top key chain $4 and necklaces $10; Order still open [Larry make post on boards]

    III. SWN 2018: Bison’s announced date June 2

    V. Misc:

    A. Halloween Party – TBD - No Star Wars Costumes

    B. Looking into updating table banner and signage – Janice has some info [Chris S look into further]

    C. Holiday Party/ 15th Anniversary Party – (Elaine/ Chris) Look date in January; sit down $25-30 head

    D. Steve has files to make collector cards

    E. Support JXJ Silent Auction – North Ridge donation for “Go Fund me” Voted – Yes

    We wish Bryan Patrick Stoyle all the best as he is moving to NYC to pursue his acting career. This is not goodbye, but see you later. May the Force be with you!!!

    Meeting Adjourned 4:12pm

    Watch the Documentary: Jabba- Resurrecting an Icon – by Dan Reynolds

    Notes by Lee Solara (Beckie)

    North Ridge Secretary
     
  8. Lee Solara

    Lee Solara North Ridge Secretary star 2

    Registered:
    Oct 30, 2013
    Sorry these did not post right the first time.
    Sunday December 3, 2017


    Location: Swannie home Start time: (4:14pm)

    Master of Arms: Chris S

    Attendance: Anna, James, Jonathan, Chris S, Beckie, Aiden, Ryan, Jeff, Jill, Larry, Janice, Jess, Steve L., Erin, Kate, Cory, Bill R., Chanda, Elaine, Lisa, Ed, Mike, Kevin, Gil, Grace, Karen, Jon, Peter

    Excused: Marty, Victor, [triple zero], Dan R., Bobby, Kevin Rob., Tom, Emily, Bryan PS, Dave Bark.

    OFFICER REPORTS

      1. TREASURER - Good on $ donations from dvd, jewlery, movie tickets sales
      2. DONATIONS – Elmlawn, birthday, Riverworks
    1. EVENT COORDINATOR
      1. UPCOMING EVENTS -Northpark Nov 14and 16 at 6pm and
    Festival sabers Dec 15

    Several New events – Watch boards/ Facebook polls

      1. EVENT CONCERNS- Reply yes or no. Make sure follow up with Maybe
      2. BIRTHDAY PARTIES - Do we still do them? We have small donations come in throughout the year that goes to Compass house. Maybe limit per year or per month. Need more time to see if we are available (move to 2 months notice). Don’t double book events. Not available certain weekends.
      3. POSTING – Go through Chris B.
    1. SOCIAL MEDIA/WEBSITE- 999 likes on FB – Jaba jersey once hit 1000
    2. MERCHANDISE REPORT- sell what he has before start new. Patches and coins. See Steve
    See Janice – please pay, all supplies are in Chris/Janice has decals [will give to Steve] Kyber crystals available Cards – Jon D/ Steve – have files send email


      1. PRESIDENT / VICE PRESIDENT- EVENT COORDINATOR INFO – Keep chain of command go to Chris Ballard
    1. BY-LAWS
      1. REVIEW & DISCUSS – Will email to the group for review and update. Few paper copies here if needed.
        1. EVENT COORDINATOR INFO – We split the job duties from President need to write duties with title, Spilt president/ Vice president
    Can’t hold more than 1 office - conflict of interest

    DUES - Yearly smaller amount?
      1. CHANGES - VOTING (AT MTG IF QUORUM PRESENT)
    1. ELECTIONS
      1. DIPLOMATS - NOMINATIONS AND VOTING. (CURRENT - BECKIE, CHRIS B, JANICE ) – 2 weeks nomination on boards, 2 week private voting email
      2. SECRETARY - NOMINATIONS AND VOTING
      3. TREASURER / PRESIDENT / VICE PRESIDENT Voted Chris, Anna, Beckie, Larry, and Janice hold current positions
    Janice/Larry – Treasurer [put third name on account]

    1. HOLIDAY PARTY – Elaine Bravo $30 head Sat Jan 20 5-9pm
      1. RSVP - PAYMENT INFO - TO WHOM AND DEADLINE Jan 7 deadline(meeting)
      2. MENU SELECTIONS- meat/ vegi/ kids
      3. BASKET RAFFLE / 50/50- notify what bringing in time for Jan 7 meeting
    2. STAR WARS NIGHT 2018 - JUNE
      1. TROOP – COORDINATOR – Anna - open invite (need to cap amount characters)
        1. Tech crew in booths night of event
      2. STORY DEVELOPMENT- asked BPS to write script – ideas around Christmas
    BPS come up with a team

    1. DIRECTOR(S) need to have assistant director in case BPS can’t make it in
      1. FILMING (March)
      2. FIELD ACTION
    6. OTHER BUSINESS



    Next Meeting Jan 7 4-6pm at Swannie house – bring munchies to share

    Vision walk May 12 -501st and rebel legion invite

    Be aware: no kids under 18 in changing area with adults

    Jaba -nickel city con

    Han – car show


    Meeting Adjourned 5:48pm


    Notes by Lee Solara (Beckie)

    North Ridge Secretary
     
  9. Lee Solara

    Lee Solara North Ridge Secretary star 2

    Registered:
    Oct 30, 2013
    Saturday February 3, 2018
    Location: McKinnley Mall Start time: (4:15pm)
    Attendance: Anna, James, Chris S, Dan R., Beckie, Aiden, Ryan, Jeff, Jill, Larry, Janice, Steve L., Erin, (friend Kate), Kate, ELAINE, MIKE, KEVIN, GIL, GRACE, PETER, KATHERINE, COLLIN, CHRIS M., DAVE BARK., FRANK, SAVANIAH, KALIE, BRENDON, CHRIS, THERESA, STEVE, BIZ, JON, MARTY, EMILY, KEVIN, NICK, VICTOR, CHRISTOPHER
    Excused: Marty, Victor, [triple zero], Dan R., Bobby, Kevin Rob., Tom, Emily, Bryan PS, Dave Bark.
    OFFICER REPORTS
    i. TREASURER - Good on $, $ from banquet
    b. EVENT COORDINATOR
    i. UPCOMING EVENTS – (All funds raised from now til May 12 will go to Vision Walk)
    Feb 10 Auto Show -Han
    March 30-31 Motorama-Han
    April 28 Summit Walk
    May12 Vision Walk –basket donations to March Meeting
    May 18-20 Nickel City Con – Jabba?
    FYI May 25 Han Solo Movie
    Several New events – Watch boards/ Facebook polls
    c. MERCHANDISE REPORT- sell what he has before start new. Patches, coins, crystals. See Steve
    i. PRESIDENT / VICE PRESIDENT- EVENT COORDINATOR INFO – Keep chain of command go to Chris Ballard
    2. BY-LAWS
    a. DUES - $25 Initaial dues
    $10 subsequent – Due April1 each year- Dues must be up to date to participate SWN
    b. Youth – 0 dues, 0 voting – Need to have signed waivers on file with Secretary(Beckie)
    c. President and Vice President – 3 year terms, Current 2018-2020, Election for 2021 in Dec 2020
    3. STAR WARS NIGHT 2018 - JUNE
    a. STORY DEVELOPMENT- BPS to write script from ideas with 2 meet ups online
    b. Misc. - sign up dueling partners, what costumes available for filming and show
    Plan practice locations end of May and all of April
    Need wranglers and table help(Ann, Emily)
    i. FILMING (March- April) – Watch online voting
    4. OTHER BUSINESS

    Next Meeting March 10 4-6pm Loc TBD
    April Meeting 15th 4-6pm Loc TBD

    Meeting Adjourned 5:15pm

    Notes by Lee Solara (Beckie)
    North Ridge Secretary
     
  10. Lee Solara

    Lee Solara North Ridge Secretary star 2

    Registered:
    Oct 30, 2013
    Saturday March 10, 2018

    Location: McKinnley Mall Start time: (4:05pm)

    Attendance: Anna, James, Chris S, Dan R., Beckie, Aiden, Ryan, Jeff, Jill, Larry, Janice, Steve L., Erin, Kate, Elaine, Kevin, Grace, Peter, Katherine, Collin, Dave Bark, Lisa, Steve, Biz, Bree, Jon, Emily, Kevin, Nick, Victor, Christopher, Greg, Dan M., Bobby, Bill R., Tom, Jess, Michelle, Ed, Jordan, Brian PS (Via phone)

    Excused: Marty,

    SCRIPT READ THROUGH WITH BRIAN – Look for Filming Schedule on the Boards/Facebook

    OFFICER REPORTS

      1. TREASURER - Good on $
    1. EVENT COORDINATOR
      1. UPCOMING EVENTS – (All funds raised from now til May 12 will go to Vision Walk)
    March 30-31 Motorama-Han

    April 28 Summit Walk

    May12 Vision Walk –basket donations to March Meeting

    May 18-20 Nickel City Con – Jabba-use Nickel City truck to move

    FYI May 25 Han Solo Movie

    Several New events – Watch boards/ Facebook polls

      1. MERCHANDISE REPORT- sell what he has before start new. Patches, coins, crystals. See Steve, garment bags $21[Steve get samples], Get your pictures in for cards
        1. PRESIDENT / VICE PRESIDENT- Please review Etiquette Rules, Looking for ideas and vendors to update out table cloth/ banners
    1. Dues
    a. $25 Initial dues

    b. $10 subsequent – Due April1 each year- Dues must be up to date to participate SWN

    1. STAR WARS NIGHT 2018 – JUNE 2
      1. Misc. - sign up dueling partners, what costumes available for show
    Plan practice locations end of May and all of April

    Need wranglers and table help (Anna,Emily)

    4. OTHER BUSINESS

    Next Meeting April 5th 4-6pm McKinley Mall Meeting Room

    Meeting Adjourned 5:45pm
    Notes by Lee Solara (Beckie)
    North Ridge Secretary