main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting Soon?

Discussion in 'Archive: Ann Arbor, MI' started by Jedimarine, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedimarine

Jedimarine Force Ghost star 5

Feb 13, 2001
    Is there a meeting soon?

My schedule is finally opening up and I wanted to catch one.

2. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    At our last meeting we decided to start having meetings on alternate months,beginning in January.So,we should be having one on Sunday,January 8(since we usually have them on the second Sunday of the month).With all of the new SW stuff that's been coming out these last few months,we should have plenty to talk about,I'm sure.

Hope to see you there,Jedimarine! :)

3. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    Yes, it's true. There's so much going on in December. We hope to see everyone in January. Everyone can talk about all the Star Wars stuff they got. Have a very happy holiday everyone!!!

4. Jedimarine

Jedimarine Force Ghost star 5

Feb 13, 2001
    so is there a meeting on ?

5. Jofa-Donari

Jofa-Donari Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2005
    Hi, I'm new to the boards and was wondering if i could drop in on the meeting tomorrow. I'm currently in Detroit but i've lived in A2 multiple times in the past. I collect, I'm into video games and i really want to learn more about the EU books. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

6. Capt_Piett

Capt_Piett Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2002
    I really need to check the boards more often. Sorry I did not come to the meeting, it was the last day before classes started back up and I had some things to take care of around Livonia.
    Did you guys have a good meeting?

7. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    Sorry about all of the confusion everyone. We did not end up having a meeting. We will really try to get back on track and set a meeting for February. We'd love to see some new faces and the old ones too. I believe if we stick to our regular schedule we should be back on February 12. I'll check in with MidnightGuard and we'll get these plans rolling.

It'll be great to see everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.