main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memorabilia

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by Tay-Mar, Aug 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Yup. You know us, Wendy...We're busy little bees. :D

Anyway folks. Tomorrow night, I'm going to bring this up again because we need to know what is going on; who is going, are we meeting up beforehand like last time, what time are we meeting, et al.

But I'm going to bed now, because, quite frankly...I'm knackered! [face_tired]

Night, y'all.

2. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    you know that withrawal thing you were on about. I dont know I'm going to have to look at finances and it may be a case of ringing you lot to see where you are. Foiund out my sister has got R & R for new year and shes back from Iraq for a week so the plan is to see teh new year in with her in Hohne. Sorry, much as I love you lot seeing kez safe and well just pips you. [:D]

3. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    V, as we've all agreed family comes first, we'd love you to make it but we also understand if you can't because that's what friends do.

4. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    cheers. Because you know if I go I'll want at least 3 autographs and thats a lot of cash just before xmas.

5. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    Ok folks, normal doors are at 11 am early doors are 9am, I assume that we're not going to get there for 9am, so I propose that we meet outside the hall around 11am, or there after. I would agree to meeting at Dave's but we've got to drop the younglings off at the Monster in law's which is in Quinton, so getting from there to the NEC is going to be easier tbh.

I await your comments.

6. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    i'm easy like sunday morning. whatever is best for everyone.

7. jangofett9

jangofett9 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2004
    ok guys...im home for the wknd so looks like i will be able to come to this after all but Dave Martin told me we are meeting at yours at 10.....so any chance you can give me sum sort of direction or come and meet me at the garage again like last time? By the way I have a free ticket for someone....first come first served.....my Auntie could only get me 4 free tickets this time around n three have already got names on for me and Mr and Mrs Mar....so let me know guys!

8. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    bagsey!

[face_praying]

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.