main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Merric's Star Wars Fanart

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Merric, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Merric

Merric Jedi Master star 3

Jan 26, 2013
    Welcome!! :) I consider myself a bit of an artist, I guess. I draw a lot(mostly fanart stuff) and some have told me that I'm not half bad.

One of my favorite things to do is to draw fanart of characters who aren't that popular or don't have much fanart to call their own, so that's mostly what you'll see. I only have a few star wars things drawn, but I'm sure there'll be more in the future.

First is a drawing of how I would imagine the jedi, Akar-Deshu, to look. Some may recognize the name from the star wars book, Dark Disciple about Ventress and Quinlan Vos. I was shocked to find that there was literally no fanart of him anywhere! He quickly became one of my all time favorite jedi.

It was pretty tough trying to come up with a design for him since all we were told about his appearance is that he's a blue colored canine with 4 fingers, so I just went the most basic route possible lol
    [​IMG]
    Next is alternate Desh wearing an outfit similar to Voolvif monn. Being that both their species are rather canine-like I didn't think that it would be much of a stretch to assume they might wear similar attire, especially when he's in battle.
    [​IMG]
    Next is more Akar-deshu, where I tried making a more realistic version in photoshop. I actually made this before the drawings, and what the drawings are based off of. No matter what I did, I couldn't make him as blue as the book made him out to be, but I don't hate it
    [​IMG]
    And lastly, A headshot of Bo Keevil I did for my friend because he wanted an icon. I was too lazy to add any shading or anything so it's kind of incomplete, but hopefully I'll finish it someday
    [​IMG]

I apologize if anything I posted was too big. I've never posted in here before so I don't know if I should shrink them down a bit next time :)

2. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    Hey @Merric, your art is amazing!!! It's cool that you want to draw lesser known characters too. :) Also, if you're worried about the image size, just use spoilers ;)

3. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    SWEET!!!!=D=

4. lilforceghost

lilforceghost Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2018
    Hey, these are awesome! Great job! It's always nice to see someone stepping outside of the box and doing something different. ^^