main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Metamorphosis. Final Chapter: New Beginnings. Completed 7/2/10!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Raptor517, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raptor517

Raptor517 Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 12, 2006
  2. oqidaun

oqidaun Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2005
    Wow! That was really intense!
    I like the personification of the Force.
    =D=

3. Alley_Skywalker

Alley_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 27, 2005
    Ooh...I have three words:

Powerful
    Intence
    Poingnent

Great job!=D=

4. padawanlost

padawanlost Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2006
    Very strong piece. Loved the emotion the padawan felt. 14A20E had a great perspective and voice also.

I wonder if we're going to see more of our young apprentice?

=D=

5. Raptor517

Sep 12, 2006
    I don't know. I kinda hate to kill him off...Hm. Maybe I can figure something out. Tune in next week, and I should have soemthing! And please, everybody, I welcome reviews: good, bad, and ugly. Lurkers, leave notes! And maybe this is low, but this newb likes ups! (Hint hint)

Raptor517

6. Poe28

Poe28 Jedi Master

Sep 14, 2006
    Its refreshing to see that the Jedi lived. Usually in these things, the writer likes to make the Jedi die. Finally everything in its proper place. Clone- dead. Jedi- alive.

7. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    :)

If you do more please PM me!

8. Raptor517

Sep 12, 2006
    Oh boy. You all have some surprises coming. Well, at least one. And I might as well put the disclaimer in now: I don't own this story--it's based off that which George Lukas created, and shall probably stay that way.
    Also, I welcome all comments! As a noob, I know there's lots of advice to be learned. Thanks!

9. Ewok-Kenobi

Ewok-Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2006
    niiiiice, very nice. mine wasnt that good, but i dont have a beta person.
    ;)
    my story goes somwhere else, but telling you would ruin it, right?

10. Jedi_Twilight

Jedi_Twilight Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 26, 2004
    Very nice I had to come back and read this a second time...

11. jasonnels

jasonnels Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    OMG!!!!!!! That was SO COOL! [face_peace] =D= PLease Pm me when you post agin!!!!!!!

(Up?) [face_praying]

12. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    That was very nicely done and like others have said it's a powerful piece.

I'd like a PM if this fic is to continue. :)

13. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    I've gotta echo what others said - that was very powerful, and the idea that the force started to talk to him as a person was a very very nice twist.

If you add more to this please pm me, you've done a great job.

TnTornado

14. Raptor517

Sep 12, 2006
    Sorry, very busy with school, work, etc.:_| Will post and PM next chapter soon--Monday at the latest.

15. Raptor517

Sep 12, 2006
    Alrighty! Many test later, and more to come--but I promise the second chapter will be up on Monday! Up, please?

Raptor517

16. Luminara_Kenobi

Luminara_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 6, 2006
  17. LuminaraFan4Evr

LuminaraFan4Evr Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 14, 2006
    PM me 2 please! Awesome story! I m a newbie myself, but i think that this far and away exceeds my writing skills. awesome job!

18. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Add me to the PM list when chapter 2 comes up!

Only thing I'd suggest editing in this opening chapter is the part about the black lightsaber. As a proud member of Rebel Legion with a Jedi costume, it drives me bonkers when people start making black lightsabers and black jedi robes, cause while the idea of Qui-Johnny Cash sounds cool...there's nothing to base that on. Maybe a wardrobe and prop change for him and I think you're in great shape.

Loved the clonetrooper reciting things that his drill instructors would have said on the march to the jedi Temple! And I like how not only is he reminding himself of his training, but also recounting his experience and even respect for the jedi in the temple as well as Anaki...yeah, that was a nice touch as well.

And THANK YOU for writing something about a jedi who doesn't just roll over and be executed by the 501st clonetroopers. After having to endure so much jedi-player hatin' from my friends in armor, it's nice to know you don't have to be GL's son to NOT be caught with your robes down!

19. Raptor517

Sep 12, 2006
  20. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Great Chapter!:)

Thanks for the PM:)

21. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    GREAT update Raptor, really enjoyed it.

I really liked Jef's character, you've got a good thing going! And the thing wiht 14A20E's changes since his new componants (for lack of a better word) was well done.

Great job on this.

TnTornado

22. Kudzu

Kudzu Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 18, 2005
    I've only skimmed; however, I must say that I am pleasantly surprised to find this story to be considerable notches above the norm for clone trooper fanfiction.

That's a compliment. Keep up the good work; maybe I'll stop in and read up every once in a while.

23. Raptor517

Sep 12, 2006
    Thanks for the reviews. Sorry for the mistakes with the PMs, new thread, etc. :_| Hopefully there will be no more mistakes. Well, the 3rd chapter will come along some time soon.[face_dancing] When...I dunno.[face_worried] :rolleyes: [face_whistling]

Raptor517

24. jasonnels

jasonnels Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    Oh wow. That was so amazing. I didn't even see the twist coming at the end...that was so awesome. PLease, keep writing! At I LOVED[face_love] the joke about the Twilek being stunning, and the securiyt guard ageeing.[face_beatup] PLease, please write more. [face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying] This is definitly worht another up. [face_praying]

Thanks for the PM!

25. padawanlost

padawanlost Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2006
    Interesting developments.

I like the changes in 14A20E. I can't wait to see what else he figures out about the "null" troopers.

Jef and his friend really lucked out, and good for them. Though that could come crashing down shortly.

I like where this story is going. Keep it up.

=D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.