main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Metamorphosis. Final Chapter: New Beginnings. Completed 7/2/10!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Raptor517, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    "For Debbie"

Poor Jef - Debbie sounded like such a cute kid. Can't wait for the next update.

TnTornado

2. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Awesome. Can't wait to see more. Thanks for the PM.

3. Ewok-Kenobi

Ewok-Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2006
    GODDAMMIT I H8 IT WHEN PEOPLE TELL ME THE TILTE OF TH NEXT CHAPTER JUST TO LEAVE ME HANGING
    outburst over; next mood swing, 5 mins

4. Raptor517

Raptor517 Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    Yeah, she was. Thanks for coming back and reading!

No problem, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Sorry, I didn't mean to frustrate y'all. And thanks again to my loyal fan base! And is there anyone else who would like to join it? Lurkers, maybe? [face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying] (Hint, hint?) [face_blush] Yeah, I know----I should receive a beating. [face_beatup]

5. jasonnels

jasonnels Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    I know its only been two days:oops: , but are you gonna update soon? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: I wanna see what happens! [face_praying] And all those lurkers do need to speak up! [face_chicken]

But seriously, I agree with TNTornado. I don't mind if the chapters come in parts![face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] Up?

6. Raptor517

Sep 12, 2006
    I should have something up for y'all over thansgiving break. And I give thanks that schools do take breaks. And then I shall reveal a shock to y'all!

Raptor517

7. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Excellent story. This is very good.
    PM me when you update?

Courtney @};- Solo

8. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    This story is so different - each of the two main characters are slowing becoming something other than what they started off as. Very nice. I look forward to seeing how this continues. I'd like to be on your PM list.

9. -DarkScorpion-

-DarkScorpion- Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2006
    =D= i like it, only one problem WE NEED A UPDATE!!! ;)

-DarkScorpion-

10. Raptor517

Sep 12, 2006
    Thank you. Consider yourself added!

Jef and 14A20E are going to change even more soon, and in some very cool ways. And you, too, may consider youself added. Thanks!

Update [face_worried]should[face_worried] be here soon. No promises, because my new Beta is very busy. Though she prefers to remain anonymous, I say she's the best in the business. But it will be here soon, hopefully. And the shock you all were waiting for....without even knowing it![face_devil]

Here's the updated PM list--let me know if you want on or off!

G__Anakin
    jasonnels
    HealerLeona
    TNTornado
    Luminara_Kenobi
    LuminaraFan4evr
    Krash
    padawanlost
    Laine_Snowtrekker
    Courtney_Solo
    Valairy_Scot
    DarkScorpion

11. Kodo_Maral

Kodo_Maral Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2006
    I've only read the first part so far, but I'm quite impressed! It's a great story, can't wait to find the time to read more :)

The link to the thread is added to my favourites, haha, grand job!

12. Darth_Marrs

Darth_Marrs Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 24, 2006
    You have a good, tight narrative thread going here. Very well done.

13. Raptor517

Sep 12, 2006
    I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Thank you.

Well, I apologize for not getting the update in yet:oops: , but finals have caught up with me,:_| and my beta has not.[face_worried] But within two weeks, I will be FREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!![face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Anyhow, any new readers are welcome to leave some reviews! (Hint hint!)[face_peace]

14. PHOBSON

PHOBSON Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2006
    Nice one mate! I loved how you showed Anakins name turn to Vader in the troopers eyes.

Loved the two view points. I like the idea of two small fish in such a big pond. It something I do in my stories too (cheers for your comments on my story by the way!)

Well written and with some great emotional and action pieces "You don't need
    to move the pillar": brilliant.

Bravo.

15. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Laughing softly as he finished patting the soil into place, Jef rose and knelt, taking in the spot. Off to the side in the midst of the bushes, nobody would notice this final resting place. But they?ll always be here. Brushing some tears away, Jef stood-?rising up no more that five feet from the foremost Clone in a pursuing group. The Clone halted in surprise.

Jef?s finger depressed the button and the yellow shaft of light exploded from the silver handle. Whipping his lightsaber around in a spectacular figure eight, Jef halted the beam, pointing it right at the Clone. He spoke
    , and his voice could be heard clearly. ?For Debby.?
    I really liked this last part, it pulls at your heartstrings and then makes you want to kick butt. Well written story Raptor.
    I think my favorite part is seeing things from the clone's perspective and hearing his thoughts. Lots of good tech details. Please add me to your pm list. I will be interested in Jef's evolution as well as the troopers.

16. jasonnels

jasonnels Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    Um.........Thanksgiving break has come and gone:confused: ........Finals have got to be over[face_dancing] ........Christmas is here[face_dancing] [:D] ........AND THE NEW POST ISN'T!??!?!?!?:confused: :eek: :(

C'mon, I want to see what happens next.[face_praying] This is also getting too far back, so UP![face_batting]

17. Raptor517

Sep 12, 2006
  18. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    :) Great Chapter

Can't wait for more[face_dancing]

[face_tired] I-)

19. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Oh, nice...good action scenes. I find them hard.

20. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Fascinating how CT 14A20E couldn't kill Jef and how the Force spoke to Jed that the Clone's destiny was to continue hunt him. Wonder what the outcome will be? [face_thinking]

?Sithspawn, Lyn?das?-why do you want to hide with me? Everyone who helps me winds up dead!? Jef cried bitterly.

Understable that young Jef would have moments of angst. Poor guy. :(

Awesome chapter! :D :D

21. Luminara_Kenobi

Luminara_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 6, 2006
    :eek: What the heck? [face_thinking] Gotta know more! More! Bad Lyndas, using the darkside...hopefully it won't overtake him. Nice update!

22. -DarkScorpion-

-DarkScorpion- Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2006
    COOL COOL COOL!!!

I think i know what those darts are - kamino saber darts!

i still cant wait to figure out what his name means.......arrggg your driving me crazy

-DarkScorpion-

23. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    It?s him. The one you wouldn?t let me kill.

That?s right, the Force answered. He?s been following you since you escaped.

?Why didn?t you let me kill him then?? Jef spoke this aloud, and the Clone turned and looked at him, but didn?t fire.

He needed to continue hunting you. It?s his destiny.

?Really?? Jef said, getting exasperated. ?Am I?-?

What will be his destiny? What purpose will he serve for the Force? [face_thinking]

Nice action scenes!

Good job Raptor. Your beta does quite a nice job btw!

24. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Great update!!! :D

C @};- S

25. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    Great chapter Rapter!

Action was good, I really liked the Force and Jef chatting during the fight - thats a touch that I really haven't seen, but really like.

I can feel Jefs pain as it does seem like everyone who is near him gets killed. Hopefully this will change soon.

great job on this Rapter,

TnTornado

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.