main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST MF WORLD PREMIERE • THE SHOOTING SCHEDULE VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Luke Skyywalker, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Momotaros

Momotaros Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2013
    I would actually welcome that. Mainly because it would be new and fresh.

JabbatheHumanBeing likes this.
  2. Danfromumbrella

Danfromumbrella Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 20, 2014
    Yeah, now that we know Kylo is a Solo, I'm more okay with Rey being a random. MAINLY because there's a source of mad jealousy. Luke training some nobody, and Kylo left in darkness when he's blood....

That is ...rough.

3. Knessa84

Knessa84 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 21, 2014
    I love the "old friends welcome Han" at the Resistance base. Ackbar? Poe (I imagine they know each other)?

4. Luke Skyywalker

Luke Skyywalker Jedi Knight

Oct 14, 2014
    A few things...

I worked - that is - we worked all all through Thanksgiving Week on this from scanned pages (on the beach no less because it's hot down herre)

1. Coded names were replaced with actual names

2. Missing numbers and repeated numbers are intentional as the information was omitted from the hardcopy.

3. A ton of information was omitted from this report i.e.which castmember was there, what studio or location was used, whether plates or VFX shots were used, etc (ex Any shots Mark Hamill did in Britain were for interior finale scene's shots)

4. I have been doing this since 2001 before I even old enough to legally drink. "MakingStarWars" apparently has been a follower of mine since that time. If our work differs from IndieRevolver/MakingStarWars it's because IR has more "documents" than us and IR transcribed the info to MSW. A lot can get lost in translation and there is a lot more information now than there was back in Feburary/March/April.

If you like what I/US/WE/MF does make sure to send the sources our way. Also maybe contact this site's owners to hire some JC'ers to update the TFN frontpage. There was way too much dripping, teasing, and attentionwhoring this time around.

5. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012

That and it also might be painting a very good reason why Luke has not seen Han and Leia in decades. He might feel as if he has failed and they might have blamed him.

6. Darth_Zidious

Darth_Zidious Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2001
    Any idea on what's wrong with R2-D2?

7. TheBBP

Nov 6, 2012
    C-3P0 will let us know on the 17th.

JabbatheHumanBeing likes this.
  8. Danfromumbrella

May 20, 2014
    Something Luke related probably.

TheBBP likes this.
  9. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    Here my question what does Finn do in episode 8 after getting out of the nurses office. I mean go from fighting Ren with Rey. To just being just part of the rebel alliance seem kind of a let down in my opinion. Does he train with Maz.. Go off on his own becoming a smuggler.. what? Also it doesn't say if he loses any arms or legs either. Ah,the missing details. lol

10. Danfromumbrella

May 20, 2014
    I'm more interested in what new directions will they take this series. I mean we have the Knights of Ren which is a great set up by Abrams and Kasdan that needs to be explored more. I want to see THEM talking to each other, i want to see from THEIR point of view....and will our heroes have to take them all on. I want to see Luke take on the Han role of VIII... a larger role, and see him take on one of the big baddies. He will probably have to die or something but I want to see his true power.

etc etc

11. -Redacted-

-Redacted- Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 2, 2013
    Kind of going off of my previous post about Rey being a "new" version of the Prophecy

It says that someone will be born and bring balance to the force.

If the force has been unbalanced because of the rise of Snoke and Kylo, and the complete disappearance of Luke who we to believe brought balance previously, with her rise and "awakening" is causing the whole thing to happen again.
    because we do not exactly know at what point that conversation between Snoke and Kylo happens, in which he speaks about feeling the awakening of the light and the dark.

Maybe that is why she is in the middle of the poster with the orange and blue on either side.

Because if Kylo kills Luke, Then the last jedi would be dead and the Dark side would have no competition, but if Rey meets luke and she gets trained by him. I.E. like Luke was, she would then take the place as the light, but be tempted as the previous ones before her.

Then again...There are scenes missing from the flashback, so maybe that explains Rey's backstory and this theory is nothing more than someone who is rambling.

12. TheBBP

Nov 6, 2012
    I am having a hard time understanding the turret in the falcon moving on it's own when Finn hops in. Is it set on an automation or is it hinting that Finn might be subconsciously nudging it with the Force?

There is no new prophecy that we know of. As far as we know, balance was brought to the Force when Anakin killed Palpatine.

13. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    The way I read that was Rey was moving it with the force,but Finn got spooked by it moving. Not knowing Rey was doing it.

TheBBP likes this.
  14. Darth_Zidious

Dec 3, 2001
    IMHO, it's a lighthearted comedic moment where he doesn't know how to work the thing.

15. -Redacted-

-Redacted- Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 2, 2013
    Then don't mind me. I'm just WAY overthinking everything.

At the time, that theory made sense in my head and I was like "YEAH, WHAT IF?"

16. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    What's also missing is that Kylo Ren realizes that he doesn't need the lightsaber anymore to find Luke, now that he has Rey. Or that Ren approaches Rey during the flashback.

17. Danfromumbrella

May 20, 2014
    I wonder WHY they were omitted ...interesting.

18. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Should. Not. Read.
    Must. Not. Read.
    Will. Not. Read.

19. Cyan_Dawn

Cyan_Dawn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 1999
    It's nice to have all this laid out there, but almost all of this information was previously available on MSW over the course of the year. Nothing much new.

Vohnkar and JabbatheHumanBeing like this.
  20. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    It also has the saber floating in space nonsense and the wrong McGuffin in the first act. So yeah, I don't think this is 100% correct.

Darth Sater likes this.
  21. Charlie07

Charlie07 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2015

[​IMG]

[face_laugh]

22. Sgt. Carver

Sgt. Carver Jedi Master star 4

Jul 27, 2015
    This makes his arc the most interesting to me going forward. There's so many directions his character can go and I'm sure he won't just become another member of the resistance.

23. Darth_Zidious

Dec 3, 2001
    It's not "nonsense". It's been a consistent rumor since Badass Digest leaked it. It may have changed, but we don't know that.

24. Charlie07

Charlie07 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2015

yeah, why are some people now claiming the sabre in space was debunked? I haven't seen any info on an alternative to that? Did i miss a "rumour"?

25. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    It makes no logical sense to open with floating sword if it's not the McGuffin. They are not gonna have two storylines about discovering an object at the same time.

Charlie07

Yes, the most iron-clad "rumor" we have, a children's book detailing the beginning of the movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.