main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG MIB 2

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by L0rd-NyaX, Jul 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L0rd-NyaX

L0rd-NyaX Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2002
    Hey, just watched MIB sneak at cine today.. and there were STAR WARS stuff ya know..
    - when J first entered the MIB HQ, there were 2 star wars aliens.. forgot the species though :p
    - when J fought that funny floating alien in some room with many ships.. I think its the millenium falcon at the left hand side.. go spot it in the background..

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Hmm, will keep a lookout for those parts when I go and watch MIB II. Can't wait till it get release and I really must bring my bro for another round of movie watching together.

Maybe I should wear Black Pants & Coat, with White Shirt and Black Sunglasses when I go to watch it just to tease make my bro again. [face_devil]

3. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I actually watched the ending of MIB II when I was in Malaysia yesterday (pirated version). Haha I didn't see any Falcon because I wasn't really paying attention. 8-}

At less than 90 mins, the movie is kinda short, and not really as interesting as the first one.. [face_plain]

4. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Ya i saw it last weekend, was a 1.45a.m show bec. got a friend who is going back to Australia and he really wants to watch it. Was too tired didnt really notice the 'falcon' but will keep an eye L0rd-NyaX the next time i watch it.
    But compare to MIB, i find part 1 better. In terms of story line and the way the story goes unfolds.
    As for MIB II, sure love 'frank' man, such a cute doggie, a talking one to be exact not to mention MOJO 'Helen Gamblers' from the pratice.

5. MYSTIC_KNIGHT

MYSTIC_KNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2002
    I didn´t see any ship. What are you talking about, man?

6. L0rd-NyaX

L0rd-NyaX Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2002
    the part Will Smith fought the guy who split into many smaller guys.. that big metal room.. from the start keep looking at the left side of the background.. i'm sure you can see the back of the falcon.. the exhausts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.