main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Michael Stackpole on Jedi Talk December 17

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Mos_Eisleian_Radio, Dec 16, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    On December 17, Michael Stackpole will be making his third appearance on Jedi Talk, the Internet radio Star Wars-themed talk show. Jedi Talk is a two-hour program that's on every Sunday night (although they'll be off on December 24 and 31 for the Holidays) at 8 p.m. central time. They have a toll-free number for people to call in. There's also an IRC channel in which listeners participate and talk with each other. It's really a lot of fun. They only have one line, so you won't be able to talk to Michael directly. What they usually do in these situations is take question suggestions from listeners (on phone and IRC) in the first hour, then interview the guest in the second hour. I'm not positive if that's the case this Sunday, but that's their usual modus operandi. Check out http://www.jeditalk.com/ and join the fun. I'm simply known as Phil there and have a @ next to my name since I'm a member of the Inner Jedi Circle, a group of loyal listeners. See ya there.

Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.