main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA Mid Term Report

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Obi-Wan_Toddi, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR star 6

Feb 7, 2005
    Hi everybody!

I thought I'd let everyone know what has happened in SAFF over the past six months since the change in Chapter Representative.

Since the SAFF elections, SAFF has organised and/or participated in 8 events; just over 1 per month. These events have been a combination of charity, social and community events. A group is only as good as the quality and dedication of it's members, and I think it's fair to say that SAFF is still in a positive position. This is best reflected by the number of participants in the Norwood Christmas Pageant and SAFF Christmas Picnic.

The splintering of Star Wars groups was significant in 2009, but in the most recent months, the leaders of the groups are working to re-establish positive links between the groups again.

After the rocky and uncertain time experienced in the first half of the year, I believe SAFF has steadied and is on track to moving back to happier times. :) A focus of mine, which I included in my election spiel, was looking to increase membership. With the ship seemingly settled, this will become a focus for 2010.

I'll be taking a back seat for a few weeks and ozskipp will be acting CR. Thanks skipp! ;)

I'd like to thank everyone for keeping positive and continuing to be involved in SAFF and wish you and your families Merry Chrismas and a Happy New Year. 2010 is looking to be a great year.

- Toddi

2. oz_skipp

oz_skipp Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2004
    *clears throat*

To be or not to be?... No...I am your father

Oh, acting *CR*...I read that wrong. ;)

Have a good Christmas, New Years and break everyone. I'll be logging in most days as I plan on belting out two computer projects between tomorrow and next Friday...Friday to Monday being completely taken up notwithstanding! So, yeah, I'll be online a fair bit, but I suspect it'll be pretty quiet around here.

:)

3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Thanks for the update Toddi, on track!

Now for Skipps reign of 'bad acting'!! LOL!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a very safe and happy New Year! [:D]

4. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    Thanks for the report :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.