main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Midnight Shows

Discussion in 'Archive: Scotland' started by Darth_Allardyce, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Allardyce

Darth_Allardyce Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2004
    Anyone got any wind of any midnight showings of ROTS, have planned to watch all the DVDs (IV, V, VI, I and II) go to sleep and go watch the midnight showing for about 18 months now but I cannae find any showings.

2. MrDankDonk

MrDankDonk Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2001
    word I have from my English counterparts is that the big cinema chains are saying that they are not planning midnight shows....... but apparently that is also what they said for AOTC, then, after many phonecalls from fanboys like us, midnight shows were scheduled.
    the best tactic, it would seem, is to phone yir local cinema, get past the computerised info system, and pester a human about it.

3. Darth_Allardyce

Jul 1, 2004
    thing is though IIRC is that the orange mobile promotion is for wednesdays, surely if the film is shown at 0001hrs that would mean that it is on Thursday, not Wednesday?

4. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    There better be midnight showings... D:

Yeah, since showings would start at 0001 on Thursday morning, I don't see why they're bothered about Orange Wednesdays. It simply shouldn't apply.

5. Callie_Skye

Callie_Skye Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 2004
    If anyone's still looking the UGC on renfrew street in glasgow has scheduled a 00:35 showing!

6. Darth_Allardyce

Jul 1, 2004
    Just bought tickets for the Vue in Hamilton (next to Asda), apparently they still have plenty left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.