main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Milo's dayly out-of-the-blue Question thread

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by The_Lady_THX, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003

Sun King, correct! Sorry, at the time I wanted somthing to corrospond with where I was.. yet I wasn't in france anymore at the time, and I was in Spain, yet still.. kinda worked.

2. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    My daughter is back !!!

3. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    If a lumberjack melts in the freezer, and noone but the Queen of New Hampshire is around to hear it, how do you know that the hamburglar shot a T-rex?

4. Jymm_Roquand

Jymm_Roquand Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    Adam? Are you bored? :p

5. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I dont know Adam, tell us [face_laugh]

6. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003

Yes I'm back :D

*stares blankly* Because of the way that the sun was positoned acording to Mars, which reflected off the ice?

7. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    because the voices said so and the voices are never wrong...

8. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Oh the voices can be wrong, and in Adam's case I'm sure they frequently are!

In Adam's case though I think its trying to get them all to shut up, especially the one that sings in Swahili, thats the biggger problem.

9. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I actually don't mind the swahili voice, it's rather soothing.

sorry for the delay in answering the question. The reason for the delay is also the answer to the question. The answer is: It's 1am and I just got home from the computer lab at school and my doc is rather a disjointed mess of source material with very littled joining of material into a cohesive whole.

10. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003
    *stares blankly.. owl come and lands on Tessa's shoulder and starts to hoot in here ear* Damn owl!

11. The_Lady_THX

The_Lady_THX Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2003
    Ohhh ok I get it!!

*laughs nervously hoping no one will notice she's and blond as Tessa at the moment. . *

Princess Milo

12. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003

How about this question... What day is it? Not obvouis, right? ;)

13. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Well, I know today is for sure monday, the day where I have to be at school by 8, and then have to wait out a 5 hour break between classes.

14. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    If Duker Duck has ten pounds of plastic explosives and you take five pounds of it from him, what would happen?

15. Jymm_Roquand

Jymm_Roquand Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    Half as much damage ;)

16. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003

He'd hunt you down with a taser and get it back.. or he'd manipulate the explosives to make more damnage by adding pickle juice..

But plastic explosives isn't creative enough for him. His style in more with woofers at such a frequicy that it would break all the windows in a skyscraper, causing gravity and the glass to kill many.

I like that idea. :D

17. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003
    Ohh.. I was told to tell everyone by Duker that he would not use plastic explosives. It is way to much a US milatry style! Not his! If anyone he'd send it to the US milatary.. a nice 'gift'

Yet if he was caught using it, and someone took half, he would send the other half to the person that stole it from his. He'd send it as a gift, so when both sets of explosives are put together they have the same impact as if he had had it already.

... I suppose that's the answer!

Alright here's another question. Duker is siting in a bar, he has had 5 drinks of Guiness, 8 shots, and one smirnoff ice. How Drunk would he be, and what would he be doing.. (he's going to kill me if he reads this ;) )

18. DARTH2-D2

Feb 9, 2002
    3 sheets to the wind and wobbeling as he plays darts, hopefully he wont hit anyone

19. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003

Only time will tell. So Far all I know of is a phone call to my cell phone. Yet I was watching a moive at the time, and told him I was busy. He sounded a bit off at the time. Called him back, yet his cell is off. Mabye I should try again *grins evily*

20. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    If Duker Duck has ten pounds of plastic explosives and you take five pounds of it from him, what would happen?

PLASTIC EXPLOSIVES!!!!! TALK ABOUT UNCREATIVE AND RIDICULOUS!!!! You might as well stamp the American Forces Approved act of Anarchy on that and forget giving me credit. And as for the person who takes five pounds, expect to see them have a blast from my 5 pounds while carrying their 5 pounds away.

Alright here's another question. Duker is siting in a bar, he has had 5 drinks of Guiness, 8 shots, and one smirnoff ice. How Drunk would he be, and what would he be doing..

Why don't we find a bar and you start buying to find out. BTW if you do buy me those drinks I may decide to spare your life. If I don't make a molotov cocktail first.

21. The_Lady_THX

The_Lady_THX Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2003
    NO BOMB TALK IN MY THREAD!

thank you for reading that

now. . ..

Why are people stuipd?

Princess Milo

22. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003

People arn't stupid, they just act it.

And for the drinks thing, well.. I think I should just post the pictures from st. patty's instead, mabye that way they'll know! :p

23. CranieAmidala

CranieAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2001
    Hm, you want an, "out-of-the-blue Question" ?
    How about...
    "Why do birds suddenly appear...Everytime you are near?" ?[face_plain]

24. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Well that one's easy. You're in a Hitchcock film. Birds are going to suddenly appear whenever it's dramatic for them to do so.

either that or just like me, they long to be....
    close to you.

25. DARTH2-D2

Feb 9, 2002
    why do I instantly think of a song when a phrase or even a simple word reminds me of it and it gets stuck in my head and I have to find the mp3 to hear the whole song just to get it out,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.