main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Miracle Child (L/M, AU) - Completed August 18th!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Briannakin , Feb 19, 2014.

1. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Title: Miracle Child
    Author: Briannakin
    Timeframe: 41 ABY
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade Skywalker, Ben Skywalker, Han Solo, Leia Organa Solo, Jaina Solo, OCs and others
    Genre: Alternate Universe, Angst, Romance, Family fluff
    Notes: This was my first attempt at Nano (which I BOMBED). The prologue is an adaption of a challenge one-shot I did a while ago. The italicized words are from Sacrifice. I apologize for the mess that is chapters 1 and 2, I wanted to transition out of LOTF and into my AU, but that was hard given the mess that was LOTF.

Just a warning. I’m going to start posting this in the hope it’ll get my butt in gear to finish it, but this far from being finished, so updates will be irregular (so feel free to ask for tags or PMs).

Prologue

“I have to do this,” Mara said as she rode the turbo lift up to her apartment. She wasn’t sure if she was validating her decision, or trying to convince herself she actually needed to kill her nephew. She had just been talking with the brat in the senate chambers. He had felt so much like Vader.

She let out a breath as she neared the apartment door. “Jacen needs to be stopped before he hurts anyone else,” she said to herself. “And apparently no one else is going to do it.”

Mara typed in her code and entered her apartment. It was dark and quiet. She reached out to her husband to find him asleep. She closed the inner doors to keep the light in the hallway from waking Luke. She prepared for her mission in silence, grabbing a pack from the front-entrance closet. She slipped into the laundry room to change into a black flightsuit and stuffed a few articles of clothes into the bag. She was about to head out when she stopped herself, pausing for a moment at the front door.

Okay, I’ll risk it, she told herself. If he wakes up though, it’ll be another argument.

She put down her pack and tiptoed back into the bedroom, leaned over Luke—snoring like a turbosaw—and kissed his forehead as lightly as she could. He grunted.

"Sorry I never spotted it," she mouthed at him. "But better late than never."

Luke grunted again, and his eyelids twitched.

Mara couldn’t help herself – she didn’t know when she would return and if she would be served divorce papers when she did. She leaned down again to kiss him on the lips. It was a selfish mistake.

“Mara?” he mumbled. Shavit. His eyes were still closed, but he was awake.

“Just go back to sleep, Farmboy,” she whispered.

He didn’t listen. Instead he opened his eyes. “Where are you going in that sexy outfit?” he asked. Mara briefly looked down at her black fligh suit. It was a bit tighter than usual – it must have shrunk in the wash. Before she could answer, he grabbed her arm and dragged her on top of him.

“I have to go do something.” She tried to get off of him without hurting him or seeming too aloof.

“Can it wait till tomorrow?” he said, beginning to nibble her neck. “You’ve got me excited.”

“Luke,” she said his name in an exasperated breath. She tried protesting, but she knew she didn’t want to. It had been so long since Luke had been… excited. His hands roamed her back and butt, making her breath heavy. His mouth moved to her earlobe. She had to get going, but she knew Luke would not let her, even if she wanted to go.

“Will you help me with it tomorrow?” She started to unzip her combat suit and he nuzzled his face into her cleavage. “Luke?”

“Okay,” he answered, not bothering to ask what ‘it’ was. “I’ll help you with whatever it is.”

Mara allowed herself a small smile. Dealing with Jacen could wait. Ben was safely at Shevu’s. For tonight she could enjoy some time with her husband.

Luke took over her zipper. He flipped her onto her back and made her gasp in pleasure as he undressed her.

Falcon and Gemma like this.
  2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Looks like those two will be busy for a bit. [face_mischief]

I wonder if Luke will remember his promise in the morning? Probably not.

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    SQUEEEEEEE! And Yesness! [face_dancing] [face_dancing] Perfect already & love the title =D=

Lady_Misty likes this.
  4. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    Aww, Bri! Have we seen the first part of this before? I can't remember. Either way, YES. Keep going, I love it. :)

5. Padawan Fangirl

Padawan Fangirl Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    Ohohoho, this is gonna be good! ;)

Sent from my stupid little astro droid using TapaTalk 2.

6. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Yeah, it was part of a challenge vignette I did a few years back. This is more or less a continuation of that one-shot. Thanks.

7. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I wish the profic went like that. Nicely done.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  8. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Read this right before I left work. This is how it all should have gone!! [face_mischief] I can't wait to read more!!

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  9. newdawn12

newdawn12 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2013
    I'm looking forward to reading it

10. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    Sizzling...can't wait for more.

11. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Oh... great start! :D
    I too (as I'm sure most of us do) wish Luke would have woken up before she left in canon!

I look forward to seeing where this goes! Would you PM me when you update? [face_batting]

12. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    AN: Thanks everyone for the wonderful replies. I think profic should have gone a little something like this too ;) *As I said before, updates will be sporadic (especially for March: I have about 10000 words worth of research papers to write, and I have yet to start working on any of them), so I'd recommend getting put on the PM list. When I re-read this chapter, I realized it was kinda long, so I split it into 2 shorter parts.

PM List: mavjade

Chapter 1; Part 1

Mara woke in the middle of the night feeling odd, as if the course of the universe had altered. She pushed the feeling to the back of her head.

She sat up and glanced at the alarm chrono. She had only been asleep for just over an hour. Next to her, Luke continued to snore. She debated falling back to sleep, but she could’t shake the weird feeling.

Mara reached out to Ben to find him awake and confused. She silently slid out of bed and put on a pair of white underwear and a purple nightgown from her dresser. On her way out the bedroom door, she grabbed Luke’s green bathrobe and slipped it around her shoulders.

She made a B-line for the comm-station in the living room. She flicked it on and typed in Ben’s commlink code.

“Ben?” she said into the microphone. The call would be voice only.

Only a few moments passed before she got an answer. “Mom?” His voice sounded different. He sounded worried.

“What’s wrong, Ben?”

“Mom, it’s two in the morning. Why are you comm-ing me?”

“Because I am your mother and I worry about you at odd hours. Now, why are you worried? And don’t lie to me.”

“I feel the sith ship calling me. I… I have to go to it.”

“No,” Mara said. “It’s a trap. Come back home.” She had a funny feeling that it wasn’t the ship calling him, but Lumiya. This whole thing was kriffed up.

“I can’t face Dad.”

Mara felt dread bubble up in her stomach. If Ben didn’t come home, something terrible was going to happen. “Ben, if you don’t come back home, your father will be the least of your worries.” Mara couldn’t stop her extended family from tearing itself apart, but she could bring her two stubborn boys together. “I have a feeling something horrible is, or was, going to happen to you and your dad. Please, come home and we will work this out.”

“Okay, okay.”

Mara switched off the comm. She looked down at a pad of paper on the kitchen counter. On it contained a note:

Gone hunting. Be back in a few days. Don’t be mad at me Farmboy.

After thinking about it, she was glad that Luke woke up, and not just because the sex had been wonderful. Going after Jacen alone wasn’t her. Thirty years ago it might have been her style, but now she was a Jedi Master and a mother. The thought of leaving a note and fleeing from a possible argument just felt stupid.

Mara ripped the note off of the pad and threw it in the garbage.

She waited on the couch for Ben to come home. It wasn’t long before he stumbled, tired, through the door.

She got up, hugged her son and kissed him on the forehead.

“Mom, I am so tired,” Ben practically whined.

“Okay, off to bed. We can talk in the morning.”

“Alright,” he said, heading off to his bedroom.

“I love you, Ben,” Mara said after him.

“Love you too Mom,” he yawned.

Mara headed for her own bed. She slipped back under the comforter and snuggled up to Luke. He did not wake.

For the first time in their marriage, Mara woke before Luke that morning. He was grunting a mumbling in his sleep, so she thought it best to let him sleep and prepare for a morning of bonking heads together. Once again she slipped out of bed and put on her husband’s bathrobe.

She entered the kitchen and started on a batch of hotcakes. She was flipping them when she heard Luke scream, “Mara?! Oh Gods no!”

Luke came running into the kitchen. Thankfully he had managed to slip on a pair of boxers. As soon as he saw her, it looked like a ton of dura-beams had been lifted from his back. He put his head on the breakfast bar. “Oh gods that was horrible,” he mumbled.

“Luke?” Mara asked, confused. “What is wrong?”

It took him a moment to compose his answer before he spoke. “I had a dream… maybe it was a vision, where you died and Jacen was the one who murdered you. Oh gods, it was a nightmare. Jacen ended up taking over the Galactic Alliance.”

Mara then saw Ben appear behind his father in a pair of pyjamas and an old white tee-shirt. “I think you and your son need to speak over a nice breakfast. He has some things about Jacen he needs to tell you.”

“Mom,” Ben practically whined, “You know everything I know, can’t you tell him?”

“No, you and your father need to talk.”

“About what?” Luke asked. He was still pale.

“Jacen is a butt,” Ben mumbled as he slumped to the dining room table. “Not that you’ll listen to me anyways.” He sat down and poured himself a large glass of blue milk.

“Ben,” Luke sighed. “My vision made me realize I haven’t exactly been listening to people lately, especially you and your mom. I want to hear what you have to say.” He sat down at the table while Mara loaded three plates with hotcakes and brought them over.

“Jacen is working with Lumiya.”

“What? Why do you say that?”

“Luke,” Mara said with a warning tone. She knew her husband didn’t want to realize that his nephew was turning to the dark side. Yet Jacen’s own parents and twin sister had seen it.

“Dad, I saw them together. Jacen has killed innocent people and he has had me kill innocent people. I’m sorry.”

“Who did you kill Ben?”

“Gejjin, and two Corellian protestors,” Ben said with a lump in his throat. Neither were touching their breakfast.

“Ben?” Luke looked at his son like he barely knew him.

Ben shoved his plate away. “See Mom? This was a horrible idea.”

Mara was about to speak, when Ben’s wall burst.

“Jacen turned me into a monster,” Ben shouted with tears rolling down his face. “But my father doesn’t see that. All he sees his failure of a son. I knew this was going to happen.”

Ben started to get up, but Luke stopped him with a swift grab of the wrist. “No. I don’t see that. I see my failure as a Jedi Master, uncle and as a father. I’m glad you told me.”

Ben slowly sat down. “What are you going to do with me?” he asked, trembling.

“Nothing. This was Jacen, and me. What else has Jacen done?”

Ben wiped his tears and started to list off Jacen’s crimes. “What are you going to do with Jacen?” Ben asked.

“What do you think I should do?”

“Stop him. All I know is that I don’t want anything to do with him.”

Mara spoke up. I’ve talked to Leia about this, she and Han agree that Jacen needs to stop.”

“Perhaps we need to make a trip to Corellia?” Luke suggested.

“Today?” Ben asked.

“Yes.”

Ben stretched out on the couch in the Jade Shadow main hold. He couldn’t remember the last time he spent a day not with the GAG or on a mission for Jacen. He also didn’t know when was the last time he felt so carefree.

“Ben?” Luke asked as he walked into the main hold from the cockpit.

“Yeah?”

“No matter what we decide to do with Jacen, you don’t want to be his apprentice any more, do you?” Luke asked as he sat on the arm of the couch.

“No,” Ben said with a sign.

“I’m relieved to hear you say that,” Luke said. “I didn’t want to say this in front of your mom, but in my vision, or dream, or whatever it was, I saw Jacen doing horrific things to you, and making you do horrible things.”

Ben closed his eyes. “Why am I not surprised. Whatever you adults do with him, I don’t want to be in a room alone with him, ever. Will he go after me for telling all this shavit to you?”

“I hope not, but I honestly don’t know.”

“Oh,” Ben said simply. “Hey, where’s mom?”

“Doing some upgrades on R2 and M5, but she’s only doing that so we can have some father and son bonding time. I know I haven’t been the most approachable father to you, but I want that to stop.”

“Okay,” Ben said with a shrug. “What do you want to do?”

“Your pre-order of Galactic Battles for the Yili console came a few days ago. I forgot to tell you. I slipped it into my overnight bag, if you want to play against your old man. We have a couple of hours to kill before we get to Corellia.”

“Sure,” Ben said, “Go get it and I’ll get some snacks.”

Falcon and Nyota's Heart like this.
  13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :D :D Just right Excellent progress to settling things about Jacen and with the family closeness/openness between Luke and Ben. :) Communication prevents a whole lot of icky! :rolleyes:

14. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    This makes a whole lot more sense than the profic! Nice update!

ginchy and Nyota's Heart like this.
  15. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Mara and Luke acting like parents to Ben and not estranged former best friends was something I was hoping for in LotF and it really ticked me off that they weren't stepping up as parents OR Jedi Masters when they felt that something was wrong with the situation with Ben and Jacen.

I am so glad that Mara forced Ben to talk to his father and forced Luke to listen and talk back.

16. ethereallights

ethereallights Jedi Knight

Aug 5, 2009
    Oooh, I like how this is progressing! Can you add me to the PM list?

17. ginchy

May 25, 2005
    See? Mara needs to be around to keep these boys in line. I love that they are talking and doing some father and son bonding. I like this direction a lot.

18. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    Finally some sense! I never could understand how the profic could make Luke such an inattentive father. Hurt my heart, it did! Excellent fix, Bri!

19. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    AN: Hey guys, thanks for reading. I'm glad you are enjoying this. This will probably be the last update for awhile (unless I get my butt in gear with term papers - AHHHHH!), but I didn't want to leave it in the middle of a chapter. I may actually post chapter 2 next week though because there is a nice time gap in the story between chapters 2 and 3 anyways (if this had been an actual novel, the prologue, and chapters 1 and 2 would have been the intro). ANYWAYS. I am looking for some help with this story, so I will be PMing people for help.

PM List: mavjade, ethereallights

Chapter 1; Part 2

The Skywalkers reached the Solo apartment in Coronet just before dinner time. Jaina Solo, Jagged Fel and Zekk had all been invited and arrived just before the Skywalkers. They had waited at the spaceport for the Skywalkers so they could rent a speeder together.

“So, do you think your mom made her spice loaf?” Jagged asked Jaina just before they reached the apartment.

“Gods I hope not,” Ben retorted. “If I wanted to die tonight, I can think of much less painful ways.”

“Behave, Ben,” Mara reminded him in an warning tone.

“Yeah,” Zekk said, “We are already dealing with one Darth Solo, I don’t want to add Leia to our list.”

“My brother has not started to call himself by some stupid Darth name, has he?” Jaina asked.

“Not that I know of,” Ben mumbled as Luke rang the chime.

Han answered the door. “Hey guys, come in quick, you never know who is watching.”

“Jacen has people spying on you guys?” Mara asked.

Han shrugged. “Probably, it wouldn’t surprise me if he did. He thinks we’re the enemy.”

“Well, because we are joining forces against him in private, doesn’t that make us the enemy?” Jag pointed out.

“I don’t want to think about that right now,” Han said frankly. “Leia has supper ready. Can we eat, then do the business at hand?”

Luke nodded. “Yeah, I’m starving. What’s for dinner?”

Leia came out of the kitchen with a pan in hand. “Spiceloaf.”

Ben had to bite his tongue to keep from groaning.

“How are you doing, kid?” Han asked Ben as they all took their seats at the table.

Ben shrugged. “I spent a lot of time last night and today thinking.”

“Dangerous activity,” Han said as he reluctantly accepted a piece of spice loaf from Leia.

Ben rolled his eyes. “Only for you.”

“Ouch,” Han exclaimed in mock agony, “Right in the pride.”

“What were you thinking about Ben?” his aunt asked.

“That I’m fourteen and I can relate to people twice and three times my age better than I can people my age.”

“You’ve had to grow up almost as fast as Jacen and I,” Jaina commented, “I never wanted that for you. I think that might be why Jacen is having this fling with the dark side. It’s nothing less than a small miracle that we all aren’t going crazy and having nervous breakdowns.”

“I don’t think that is the entire story,” Leia said and the other adults nodded in agreement. “I can’t help but think Jacen is hiding something from us.”

“Does that justify his actions?” Jagged asked.

“No,” Jaina said simply.

The subject was dropped in favour of the subject of the smash ball play offs for the remainder of dinner.

“Lando and I have a bet,” Han boasted, Leia rolled her eyes. “He has a healthy sum of credits riding on the Hawkbats. My creds are on the Pilots.”

Luke huffed. “The Pilots? Really? Their two star players got injured last game. They’re out for the rest of the seasons.”

“Okay, oh great Jedi Grand Master, put your creds where your mouth is,” Han taunted.

“Fine, it’s going to be the Dac Deltrons.”

“Luke!” Mara admonished him, hitting his arm.

“What?”

“I can’t believe you’d put our credits on a bunch of fish. Put me on the Argonaughts,” Mara said.

Jag piped up, “Are they allowed to do that? Can one household make 2 bets?”

“Oh, your just mad that the Guardians are out already,” Jaina said. “My bet is on the Lithuies.”

Luke nodded. “The rookie team. Brave girl.”

Dinner was finished and the family retreated to the living room.

“Um, I’m feeling kinda tired. Do you mind if I crash in the spare bedroom while you guys talk? You can wake me up when you’re ready to go.”

“Go ahead, Ben,” Leia said. “Here, I’ll come get rid of all the pillows for you.”

Ben followed behind his aunt. She started to take the pillows off the bed and pile them by the wall. “Are you really okay?”

“Yeah,” was Ben’s initial reply. He then sighed and said, “No.… Maybe. I really don’t know.”

Leia sat on the edge of the bed and patted the space beside her. Ben sat beside her.

“I guess I’m just confused. I know what Jacen had me do was wrong, but I still did them. I don’t know what I was thinking.”

Leia sighed. “I’m confused to. I’m his mom. I’m supposed to support him in whatever he does, or at least that’s the cliche. Am I supposed to support him with what he’s doing now?”

“No,” he said, “But that doesn’t mean you can’t love him no matter what.”

She smiled “Thanks.” She got up. “And to answer you question, you were thinking Jacen’s end supported his means. He just wanted peace and he used that end to make you do unthinkable things. He used you and he used the fact that you trusted him. Yes, you should have known better, but you saw your mistakes. Jacen can’t say the same.”

“Thanks Aunt Leia,” Ben said with a gulp.

“No, thank you.”

When she retuned to the living room, Han said, “Luke filled us in on some of his vision. I’m not sure you want to hear what Jacen will do unless we stop him.”

“Are you so certain that Jacen will do these things if we don’t do anything. I’m not justifying what he has done in the past few months, but should we condemn him for things he may do?” Leia asked as she sat beside her husband.

“We can stick to his crimes thus far,” Luke said diplomatically, it was almost as if he wasn’t talking about his nephew. “But I can not forget what I saw.”

“Or what I heard,” Han added grimly.

“What will he do?” Leia demanded. “I want to know.”

“Where do you want to start?” Zekk asked.

“He’ll order the killing of Omas and declare himself Chief of State,” Jag started.

“Torture Ben in the embrace of Pain,” Mara added, her eyes closed.

“No,” Leia mumbled as Han put his arm around his wife.

“Try to kill everyone sitting in this room,” Zekk added.

“And succeed in killing Mara,” Luke said, pulling his wife a bit closer.

“And set the planet of Kashyyyk on fire, killing millions. And that’s just the tip.”

Leia silently wiped away a tear. The saddest part was that she could see her Jacen doing those things.

“In the end, he will break us all. I will be the one to kill him,” Jaina said. “It will destroy me, but I will do it. I will do it tomorrow if I have to.”

“So is that the solution?” Leia asked. “Death?”

There was silence for a long while. Then, Luke spoke.

“I saw him kill my wife in cold blood, and I hate to say it, but I honestly think he will do it. I may be the only person in the room able to detain… or kill him if it comes to that, and I will. But I don’t think I should make the call. I’m proposing that Jaina lead a strike team of her choosing to talk to Jacen. I have no doubt the confrontation will turn ugly. At that time, Jaina, you will decide if detention is possible, or if his life needs to be taken.”

Jaina let out a deep breath. “First, why me? Second, are we really talking about killing him?”

“You know him best,” Mara explained, “You once told me that you don’t even have to use the Force to tell if he’s lying or to predict his next move. As clinical as it sounds, you are the best person for this operation. You will not be the only one to face him. Luke and I, and whoever else you want, will join you. We will only go to extremes if you deem the situation necessary.”

Jaina nodded. “Okay. I want to go in as soon as possible, as his family and friends. I want to see if he will talk to reason. I know it’s a slim chance, but I would like to try. Can Ben join us? He knows exactly what Jacen has done and Jacen knows that. He won’t try to deny anything with Ben there.”

“It’ll be up to Ben,” Mara said.

“I want to do this tomorrow. We will confront him in his apartment in the morning. Who is joining me?”

“I’m not sure if I’ll be much help, but I am,” Jag said.

“We’re in,” Luke said for both himself and Mara. “Jagged, If Ben decides to join us, will you get him out if it turned ugly? I don’t want him defending himself against a family member.”

“Of course.”

“I’m coming,” Zekk said.

“Mom? Dad?” Jaina asked. “I would appreciate you two with me.”

“I am with you,” Han said, “But I’m not sure how far I’ll be able to come.”

All eyes were then on Leia. “I’m sorry. I know I won’t be able to. Jacen is lost. I know you are all thinking it. This is going to end badly.”

With a sigh, Jaina nodded. “Let’s get going, I want to get a half-decent amount of sleep before tomorrow.”

“Ben, wake up, we gotta get in the air,” Mara said as she stepped into the Solos’ spare bedroom. Luke followed her.

The lump on the bed simply grunted.

“I miss the days when I could just scoop him up and carry him to the speeder,” Luke said with a sigh.

“Well, if you really tried,” Mara suggested, “You probably could.”

Luke chuckled. “Yeah, and hurt my back in the process, no thank you. Those times are over.” He then leaned over Ben and shook his shoulder. “Ben, come on, time to head home.”

Ben grunted.

“Come on, Ben,” Mara said. “We gotta get in the air.”

Ben tiredly rubbed his eye, “Fine, fine,” he said, getting up.

“We are going to face Jacen tomorrow. Jaina wants you there,” Luke said once they left the solos’ apartment.

“Okay, I guess I can come.”

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    A very hard discussion after dinner :( but handled well. I enjoyed the talk Ben had with his Aunt, very open and supportive. You did a great job with all the roiling emotions, brought them out well without being overly dramatic. =D=

21. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Ben showed some wisdom. My mom said something similar to me when I asked her about how she felt about my eldest brother. She said she still loved him even though he was doing bad things. She didn't like what he was doing but she still loved him.

Jaina being the one to talk to Jacen is probably a good thing and if everyone is close enough to help if needed but far enough away to not be perceived as a threat this should go well.

Is the wish going to come true?

22. ginchy

May 25, 2005
    I like how they are still very much a family here, even with all that's going on around them. And poor Leia's ever maligned spiceloaf. [face_laugh]

23. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Sorry it took me so long to get to these updates, they were fantastic! (Thanks for the PMs!)

I love seeing the teenage side of Ben, that yes, he's very mature for his age, but he is still a kid. I also loved how you used canon as a possible future that starts this against Jacen.

I look forward to more!

24. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    I love what you have here so far. I liked the comment about Luke once being able to scoop up a sleeping Ben over his shoulder. Please add me into the tagging for this -- I want to read more when you have time to produce more.

25. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    This is superb. Can you let me know when you update it? Many thanks.

EG