main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Missing Images ? Anakin/Amidala between Ep. I and II

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ami-padme, Feb 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediGaladriel

JediGaladriel Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 3, 1999
    Sounds like me when I was an undergrad. But combined with low sleep... well, I shouldn't have been operating heavy machinery, like a computer...

2. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
    LOL, JG. Come on though, you're still a grad student.

As for the NC-17 version...The Rock knows I'm not the type to write such a thing...right?

Thanks Alpha_Ferdante and Jedi Finrod! I don't know what I'm going to write next. For now I am contributing to Darth Pipes story (I'll be posting on it again in a day or two).

[This message has been edited by ami-padme (edited 03-13-2000).]

3. Alderaan21

Alderaan21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 1998
    Heh, a-p's not the only person with something of an Ami/Ani fixation. (As the number of ppl in this thread seems to support...) It's better than being fixed on Ami and that... other man, right? Not that I have anything against him. I prefer Ani/Ami for pretty much the same reasons a-p does.

lol, JG.

As to the NC-17... actually, I did stumble across one of those once. *shudders* I'm sure there'll be more stories like that once Ep 2 comes out. Which I wish it would hurry up and do already....

I love this story, a-p. Dang straight I'm archiving it at my site!

4. The Rock

The Rock Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2000
    JG:

"Do not go gently into that good night...Old age should burn with rage at the close of day...Rage, rage against the dying of the light"....

AP:

I had forgotten you are one of Pat Robertson's minions

A21:
    Yeah I noticed there are a lot of nuts around here .
    Somehow I doubt you accidentally stumbled upon the site in question.

[This message has been edited by The Rock (edited 03-13-2000).]

5. Alderaan21

Jul 24, 1998
    Never said I stumbled onto the site-- I went to the site deliberately. It was the story itself I wasn't expecting.

And, I'm proud to be one of those nuts.

6. Marie D Padawannabe

Marie D Padawannabe Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 2000

Okay, totally confused, but entertained
    none-the-less, I congratulate a-p on a
    well-written story. That's all.

marie

7. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    A21, there is no other man. I don't know what you're talking about. Of course, I'm quite the nut as well.

The Rock should know that I am as pure as the driven snow. Pat Robertson can't hold a candle to me.

Thanks again, Marie. Don't mind us, we're just a little silly. I'll be waiting for that Starlight installment!

[This message has been edited by ami-padme (edited 03-14-2000).]

8. Alderaan21

Jul 24, 1998
    Yeah, perish the thought, a-p.... I must have been imagining those... other stories... again.... *slaps self* I'm sorry.

Yep, long live the nuts! I still even wear my Official Nut Badge sometimes.

http://www.geocities.com/anakin_and_amidala/amiluvani2.gif

[This message has been edited by Alderaan21 (edited 03-14-2000).]

9. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
    Oh Lord this is starting to sound like an Ani and Ami Annonymous meeting.

http://home.primus.com.au/376/wedge3210/pukeface.gif

Pure as the driven snow? Only if that snow came about because Hell froze over

[This message has been edited by The Rock (edited 03-20-2000).]

10. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Hey, we aren't anonymous. We wear our badge with pride, right A21?

Okay, okay, maybe not as pure as the driven snow...but I think I've got you beat.

11. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
    RE "Purity":

YOU have the Most Electrifying Man on the JC beat? What have you been smoking?

12. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    "What have you been smoking?"

If I answered that, I would have no chance of passing the purity test!

I've got to be able to beat a Sith Lord...

13. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
    Didn't AMidala get knocked up by one?

14. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    So....?

I don't see how that helps you any.

15. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
    You dont want me to post those photos I have of you and Ted Kennedy, do you?

Sith Lords aren't bad fellows... they're misunderstood.

16. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Misunderstood? Yeah, I got the feeling that if someone had bothered to give old Palpy a hug, the Galaxy might have been spared a lot of trouble...

17. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
    It's those Skywalkers that were really the problem; one of them sells out to the Dark Side when he knows which way the wind is blowing and then that Serpent's spawn had the nerve to revolt and destroy everything poor Palpy built.

18. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    No one said the life of a Sith was easy...

Have you recovered from Super Tuesday? I assume that no matter what your feeling might be, you'd support Bush or Gore...

19. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
    DAMN BUSH! DAMN GORE! The GOP will pay for its lack of vision! I guess it works out for the best that Mc Cain suspended his campaign before I committed a lot of time to it. Also, like a good little Sith Lord , if the right opportunity for advancing the agenda (resume &/ or career)is presented by one of the remaining candidates, one will have to seize it. Isn't that one of the Sith's noble virtues- Machiavellianism?

Gore's group is already indicating they will try to exploit ethnic tensions generated by brother Jeb's One Florida Initiative; FL does have quite a few electoral votes.

Oh well..At any rate March Madness will be in full force in a matter of hours and spring football scrimages are upon us; don't be too surprised if we repeat .

20. Gita_Naranek

Gita_Naranek Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2000
    I am in need of an audio editor for a short CGI film. The intention is an attack sequence of several TIEs attacking a Corvette, but I am open to possibilities.

If you have any experience with audio editing send me an e-mail to mailto:gita@naranek.com">gita@naranek.com and we'll work it out.

Darryl Roman @ http://www.naranek.comNaranek.Com

21. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
  22. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    As far as the election goes, there's nothing wrong with a little enlightened self-interest.

Did you check out the tourney games today? Only one upset, and you could have easily picked Gonzaga in that game. A lot of those games were great -- exciting and close.

I'm still laughing about the Lakers losing to the Wizards...

23. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
    Yeah I caught most of todays games...It will be an interesting tournament...Several high seeds had struggled for their lives...I love March Madness; it is second only to Seminole Football IMHFO. Generally speaking, I prefer collegiate athletics to the pros.

As for the Wizards, the sun shines on a dog @$$ EVERY NOW AND THEN.

As for the GOP, I think Unenlightened Self Interst is a better way to describe it-"they are greedy, corrupt, and have no sense of the greater good"...

24. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Yeah, there have been so many close games. I love that. I found myself rooting against Florida today for no reason...I figure it must be your influence. That was a crazy lay-up at the end of that game.

I assume that your first post in this thread referred to your Spring Break...how was it?

25. Return of the Wattowatta

Return of the Wattowatta Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    Well, that isn't me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.