main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD Mod Announcement

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Darth Chiznuk , Mar 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    This thread is to announce a change to the ST mod team. With the trilogy now complete and the forum split off from New Films @A Chorus of Disapproval @Jedi Merkurian @Knessa84 @PrincessKenobi @Pro Scoundrel @PymParticles and @Trebor Sabreon have stepped down from ST to focus on the Future Films forums. ST would not be what it is today without all of their hard work and dedication to the forums. Give them a round of applause! =D=

That leaves myself, @EHT, @TCF-1138 and @godisawesome as your ST mod team. We look forward to continuing to oppress your freedom of speech and banning you for the heck of it. [face_devil]

2. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    I did the best I could, in my limited capacity, and have been proud to serve with humility. I always strove to put the "moderate" in moderator.
    [​IMG]

3. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    I leave knowing the forum is in good hands. I just want to say: I always tried to moderate by treating you all with the respect and dignity you deserved, which amounted to very little, and the contempt and loathing you deserved, which amounted to quite a lot.

[​IMG]

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Good riddance.

To me.
    To you.
    To all of it.

5. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Help! I'm being oppressed!

6. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    Good.

Sarge likes this.
  7. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    See the violence inherent....

Nobody cares, do they? [face_sigh]

8. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
  9. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    Just for some more information about this... the list of current mods for each forum can be viewed in the header at the top of each forum, as well as in the Staff page here: https://boards.theforce.net/pages/staff/

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  10. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    Bumping this because of a recent addition to the ST mod team (see HERE), and because some other updates are coming soon. More info to come. :cool:

PymParticles likes this.
  11. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    As was recently added in the linked thread above, @godisawesome has now returned to the ST mod team. So the team has now gained him and @Seagoat , while @Darth Chiznuk and I have stepped down from the ST forum (but are continuing on in other forums).

Again, the current mods for each forum can be viewed in the header at the top of each forum, as well as in the Staff page here: https://boards.theforce.net/pages/staff/

Lulu Mars and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  12. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    Just an extra bump to make sure the updates here and in the stickied "new mods" thread were seen. I will still read (and sometimes post) in here from time to time, but a lot less than I was. Again, the forum is in good hands with godisawesome, TCF-1138, and Seagoat. :cool:

13. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    Sorry for the new thread bump, but I just wanted to follow up on this part. At this point, I think I'm mostly going to stop posting in here.

As I've said before, I realized (after it was complete) that I really do not like the ST. Stepping down from modding this forum before was apparently the first step, but now I also don't really have anything new to say anymore... and I don't want anything I do say to encourage negativity. This is not to say that mods cannot have and voice their own opinions, which they can and should; just that I personally don't feel like doing it anymore in a forum that I do not mod in anymore, and which covers an area that I am not a fan of.

Also, I hope that everyone can remember to keep things in here friendly and productive... and to discuss the topic, not each other. [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.