main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mod Squad Update for 5/21 -> 5/28

Discussion in 'Communications' started by dp4m, May 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    Let us try again, shall we?

2. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    Have the mods done anything toward upgrading the guide for banned users?

Something that was brought up over a month ago, however the guide has still not been updated.

Also amusing to note is the commitment sape set forth to have mods go through periodically and unlock the threads died about four seconds after the post was made.

3. -_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 28, 2002
    Lets hope this can go over more smoothly now.

4. JediJeffro

JediJeffro Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 23, 2001
    Just for clarification...

"Have you called Barry's ISP?"

If I remember rightly, Chyren got his hands on a bunch of different phone numbers relating to Barry. What he did with them, I don't know. I do know the webhost of the Penn State troll was contacted.

5. gwaernardel

gwaernardel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 5, 2001
    Had the picture not been replaced in a childish manner, it WOULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED when cb was INFORMED THAT THE HOST DIDN'T LIKE HIS BANDWIDTH BEING STOLEN, and nothing would have happened past that.

But why does the responsibility for that have to lay on Adam? Had cbjedi followed the rules and hosted the damn picture himself, there wouldn't be a problem here. Again, I point out that cbjedi was the one who broke the rules. He linked to a picture he shouldn't have. What Adam did was his own business on his own server.

6. xie

xie Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    Edited out. See new thread.

7. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    I'm sorry, xie, but that doesn't have anything to do with the Mod Squad Update. If you have a problem with something unrelated with the Update, either bring it to an administrator or start an appropriate thread on it. I'd prefer the Update not be derailed by shadowboxing and vague (or not so vague) allusions to opinion, hearsay and occasional fact.

8. xie

xie Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    Delete my post, and this one, you will see that posted in a new thread, thanks KW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.