main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mod Squad update for the week ending June 9th

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Gandalf the Grey, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gay-LenKenobi

Gay-LenKenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 20, 2000
    "The place where Rambo can shoot up millions of people, where Jason can hack up campers, where Arnold can blow away everyone. "

But most parents won't let their 13 year old kids watch these movies. Just as they wouldn't let ther kids watch American Pie. SW is meant for all ages, and these boards are meant for those 13 and up.

And if you see sexual innuendo or threats on these boards, you comtact a mod. If they don't do anything (AND you may want to check if they are actually on at the moment) then you contact another.

2. jediguy

jediguy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2000
    "And if you see sexual innuendo..."

Give me a break. Don't make blanket statements like that - sure, heavy sexual innuendo isn't welcome, but wiping out all sexual innuendo just becomes lame and immature.

3. StarFire

StarFire Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2001
    Yeah. BISMARCK wouldn't be able to post anymore, for example.

;)

4. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    Yeah, but none of this stuff can ever compare to the most offensive thing I've ever seen in my life... Cat Juggling!
      "Good Lord - I've heard about this - cat juggling! Stop! Stop! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Good. Father, could there be a god that would let this happen?"

5. SPECTOR

SPECTOR Jedi Master star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    I don't even read someones sig unless I like them.

6. Yodave27

Yodave27 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2001
    Wow. It seems to me you guys got a lot of time on your hands. Perhaps I should become a serial troll, to keep you guys occupied....hmmmmm...

7. Jobo

Jobo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 14, 2000
    We prefer redundancy to Internet Drama :)
    But isn't that a leading cause of Internet Drama? Okay... *crawls back into hole*
    _jOBO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.