main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge Monday Mush Mania | Discussion & Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Monday_Mush_Mania, Jul 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
  2. Monday_Mush_Mania

Monday_Mush_Mania Jedi Master star 1

Jun 9, 2007
    Hello and happy Monday, it’s (finally) time for another challenge. This one comes from @Findswoman
    MMM Challenge #11: Just a Touch
    Write a story in which characters show affectionate feelings toward each other through touch—
    whether it's a gentle pat, a hearty noogie, a tight hug, a warm cuddle, or any other gesture (within the bounds of the TOS, of course).
    As always, the relationship can be romantic, platonic, or familial.

The due date will be Monday June 14, 2021. Happy mushing!

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  3. mayo_durron_666

mayo_durron_666 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 26, 2005
    So happy to come back from a few weeks away to find there's a new challenge up! :D Looking forward to this next one and all the different entries.

I hope you don't mind me plugging my new mush one-shot Moving Day. It's related to challenge 2: Write a story about a character or characters adjusting to something new. I was looking for inspiration to kickstart some new writing and this really helped me lately. :)

4. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    I bring you Detour To Hoth... is this part three or four? I don't know. :)

Edit: Okay... so I didn't see the date there. Ack. (I thought "Oh, right on time for MMM! Yay!!!!")

Last edited: May 4, 2021
    devilinthedetails likes this.
  5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    June 10, 2021 a monday?

6. Monday_Mush_Mania

Monday_Mush_Mania Jedi Master star 1

Jun 9, 2007
    Oops! Thanks for catching this--the date should be June 14, 2021. I've corrected it above.

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
  8. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    Hope everyone is having a very Mushy Monday![face_love]

To help make your Monday more Mushy, I have two offerings:

1. For Challenge #11-Just a Touch, I have Touches of Restoration, a piece of Pevensie family reconciliation and hugging set in the Narnia fandom.

2. I have also finished my last Spoonfuls of Mush set for Adrift in an Ocean of Love, which is a collection of Elzar/Avar drabbles set in the Star Wars High Republic Era.

Keep on mushing, everybody![:D]

9. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
  10. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Hi and very happy, of somewhat belated Mushy Monday! Today is the due date for our latest challenge:

MMM Challenge #11: Just a Touch
    Write a story in which characters show affectionate feelings toward each other through touch—
    whether it's a gentle pat, a hearty noogie, a tight hug, a warm cuddle, or any other gesture (within the bounds of the TOS, of course).
    As always, the relationship can be romantic, platonic, or familial.
    We’ve had a couple of entries so far, but there’s still time to contribute!

11. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Oh no, I really wanted to do this one and I completely forgot!:_| I had an idea and was hopeful the muse would cooperate. June really snuck up on me and was half way over before I noticed.

12. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Noooo! I think I missed this prompt during my month of pure chaos and mental melt-down. I might still have to write something belated for it.

13. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Since it's a non-voting challenge, you can post entries inspired by any challenge at any time. We're pretty flexible and want to make it as easy as possible to share the mush.

14. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    *peeks into thread*

I have a belated entry for the "Just a touch" challenge in the form of chapter 1 of my fic Outsiders. The challenge actually spawned the idea for what was intended to be a one-shot, and in combination with the Fanfic Olympics the story became a behemoth – so thanks for reactivating my muse!

15. mayo_durron_666

Nov 26, 2005
    Hey gang, sorry I've been MIA for a while. [face_blush] I'm WAY behind on my writing and my challenges.[face_worried]
    But good news I came back to my laptop last week and finished a one-shot inspired by the 3rd mush challenge: Vacation! (My muse is finally waking up again. So happy!)
    It's Han/Leia mush in Did I Forget To Mention?
    I realise I've missed the most recent challenge (11) - but I'm gonna use it as inspiration anyways and get an entry done for it by next Monday. Look forward to catching up and reading everyone's latest entries! :D

16. mayo_durron_666

Nov 26, 2005
    Thanks for the likes and comments on my previous mush inspired one-shot! [face_blush]
    I'm way overdue on posting my challenge 11 but here is my one-shot for it anyways: The Absent.
    It focuses on the Solo twins, Jaina and Jacen.
    I look forward to reading and catching up on the boards. See you around and hopefully for another mush challenge soon! ;)