main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Challenge Monday Mush Mania | Discussion & Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Monday_Mush_Mania, Jul 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Monday_Mush_Mania

Monday_Mush_Mania Jedi Master star 1

Jun 9, 2007
    Ummm...hi, and happy Monday. Apologies for letting this go so long, but here is our next challenge:

MMM Challenge #10: I Promise
    [​IMG]
    Write a story that features a promise—made, kept or broken.

The due date is in six weeks on Monday, July 6.

2. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The Fanfic Manager With The Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Oooh, what a lovely prompt! This has all sorts of wonderful mushy potential! [face_love] [face_dancing]

I just set a few alerts for myself - this MMM is not slipping past me this time, not if I can help it! And, I think I already have an idea forming, at that. [face_thinking] [face_love]

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Game Host star 7 VIP - Game Host

Aug 31, 2004
    And MEGA SQUEEAGE! We already have a superb precedent where author(s) combine challenges in one story. :cool:

4. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I haven't written anything for months, and I have no ideas, but I have four weeks to come up with something.

Kahara and Mira_Jade like this.
  5. Monday_Mush_Mania

Monday_Mush_Mania Jedi Master star 1

Jun 9, 2007
    Hey, there.....so it's been a while since we've had a challenge and since the last challenge got no response, I thought I'd ask if anyone is still interested either in re-running the last challenge or staring a new one. Is this just one challenge too many with the other recurring challenges that we have going? I'd like to hear any thoughts you might have.

6. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 19, 2019
    I do enjoy the Monday Mush Challenge. It gives me a chance to write mushy and fluffy things or what passes as mush and fluff with me. [:D]

I'd be willing to try to write something for the last challenge or to write something for a new challenge.

I do enjoy these challenges and appreciate having it running:D

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
  7. Briannakin

Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic & Costuming/Props Manager star 6 Staff Member Manager

Feb 25, 2010
    I too love MMM! Of course sometimes the prompt might not bite my muse, and 2020 was one heck of a year for my poor muse. But it's always fun to have one of these 'easier' challenges going to see if it sparks something.

8. Findswoman

Findswoman Force Ghost star 5

Feb 27, 2014
    Yes, me three! I would love to see this thread and its challenges continue, and I would be perfectly fine with rerunning the last challenge. Even though I won’t always be able to take part, I am glad this thread is here—the more challenges, the merrier, I say! :)

devilinthedetails likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Game Host star 7 VIP - Game Host

Aug 31, 2004
    Hello! I would adore re-running the "Promise" challenge.

And as for continuing MMM, even if I don't write something, I adore reading what others post. [face_dancing] And maybe make a solid rule if it isn't already stated that we can always go "back" and write for any of the challenges in this thread as longas we post the fic on a Monday; or write something that combines prompts from 2 of the MMM challenges. :cool:

Findswoman and devilinthedetails like this.