main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mini Series More Emotional Confrontation

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Force Smuggler, Jun 28, 2022.

?

More Emotional Confrontation?

1. Obi-Wan vs Darth Vader (Kenobi series)

21 vote(s)
    67.7%
  2. Ahsoka vs Darth Vader (Rebels S2)

10 vote(s)
    32.3%
  1. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Considering both Kenobi and Rebels had a previous reference to that iconic image of seeing inside Vader´s helmet:
    [​IMG]
    I would say both series managed to bring a great context to it in these confrontations, and build one of their stronger episodes around them. It's very difficult to chose one above the other for me, because of how important both Twilight of the Apprentice and Kenobi´s Chapter 6 felt personally.

I do generally prefer live action and the acting and general visual settings of Kenobi did brought this to a new level. That said, Rebels also has a special place in my heart and the fact that the Malachor scene contends so directly with such a powerful one as the duel in Kenobi speaks volumes of how well they managed to handle it.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    Master Jedi Fixxxer likes this.
  2. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    IMO Rebels breaking the universe to save Ahsoka from Death ruined the moment for me. It may have been more emotional when it first came out, but since the series concluded it doesn't have even a fraction of its previous emotional strength from my perspective.
    Kenobi definitely has more emotional strength behind it at the moment.

Valairy Scot likes this.