main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends More than Just for Laughs. One-Shot, Wes/OC. OTP Fairytale.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Nov 20, 2018.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Disclaimer: Borrowing for Fun.

AN: This is for the Fairytale Challenge in the OTP thread. I got the "Frog Prince." ;)

Characters: OC & Wes Janson [face_mischief] :oops:

~~~~!
    Once upon a time there was a Rogue pilot who was more a prankster than anything else. He didn't know how to take anything seriously much less himself.
    Then he met Dashara Longstar, a bistro owner on Corellia.
    She specialized in pastries and filled them with sweet creams of every decadent description.

On Sweetheart's Day, Wes presented her with heart-shaped tarts. He had searched the Holonet for the most delicious recipe and begged Iella to supervise as he made them. "She's an expert, for frack's sake! It has to really be impressive."

Iella teased: "Just the fact you made the attempt says something."

Dashara was touched by the gift and now the "goofball" spell was broken. Wes was starting to take someone seriously, to care for an outcome more than just the next laugh.

This made Hobbie Klivian happy for his friend's sake. And as for Wedge Antilles, he was just relieved!

+++

[face_laugh]

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Wes turning serious and having a love that's nice. He sure is a prince in disguise

3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Short, cute & romantic! I envy you! My fics are always endless. Even the short ones!

Plus I love that you brought up the friendship between two famous rebel pilots. :*

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_dancing] @AzureAngel2 -- I am a huge gigantic fan of epics... and the Rogues. [face_mischief]

5. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Nice response to the challenge.

6. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Aw, Wes!! And Dashara too!! [face_love] I love how seriously he set out to woo his lady love by tackling something very dear to her heart - Iella said it best with pointing out how much it means that he was even moved to try. He's found his one, and they are such an endearingly sweet match together. I loved the end note with Hobbie and Wedge, too! What a great way to wrap this ficlet up. [face_love] =D=

7. Vek Talis

Vek Talis Jedi Master star 3

Oct 12, 2018
    I wonder if he put the heart shaped tarts in a Heart Shaped Box? ;)

Good. =D=

Oh, @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha , you drabbled a little there. Don't worry, it looks good on you. :D