main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MorganSWS' fan made lightsaber videos

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by MorganSWS, Jul 31, 2019.

1. MorganSWS

MorganSWS Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2019
    I remade the lightsaber effects for this using Adobe AE as it is one of my favorite sword crossing scenes. The Original movie is "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon". Hope you enjoy it :)

Please let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions. :):):):):)

TCF-1138 likes this.
  2. Fifi Kenobi

Fifi Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 13, 2019
    Try inserting light sabers in some of the fight scenes in Hero. That is one of the greatest kung fu movies of all time!

MorganSWS likes this.
  3. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I planned to add lightsabers to this scene two decades ago, but never got around to it, so this was awesome! :D
    Good job!

MorganSWS likes this.
  4. MorganSWS

MorganSWS Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2019
    Do you mean the movie Hero with Jet Li & Donnie Yan?

5. Fifi Kenobi

Fifi Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 13, 2019
    Yes I do :)

6. MorganSWS

MorganSWS Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2019
    Actually I made one. I will share it soon and you can check out more videos from my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb9o0LIj_P5hy_iZ1ouotBA
    Any feedbacks / suggestions are welcome ;)

Fifi Kenobi likes this.
  7. MorganSWS

MorganSWS Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  8. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    @MorganSWS - I merged your two threads and updated the title (let me know if you'd prefer another title for the thread) as the two videos are similar. If you create more of these videos, please post them in here. However, if you make a fan film of your own (as in shoot/animate your own material), you can of course post a new thread. :)

MorganSWS likes this.
  9. MorganSWS

MorganSWS Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2019
    Here is another lightsaber video I made based on the scene of Hero. Jet Li did not unleash his lightsaber until the last minute. Hope you enjoy:

10. MorganSWS

MorganSWS Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2019
    Just Added some Star Wars effects into the fight scene of Jet Li and Donnie Yen. This is so epic.

TCF-1138 likes this.
  11. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    That's great! I love how you used the lightning effects on the spear. Much better than putting a lightsaber blade on it that probably wouldn't have worked for the scene anyway. Good job! :)

12. MorganSWS

MorganSWS Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2019
    Thank you. Thunder is actually more suitable than lightsaber effect for the spear motion. It looks far better than I thought.

TCF-1138 likes this.
  13. MorganSWS

MorganSWS Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2019
    Recently I added some lightsaber effects to Kill Bill scenes. Hope you enjoy!