main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mos-Erriot (the Courtyard Marriot) gang... Who's checkin' in there?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by DarthBreezy, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're really not gonna wanna miss this party.

Who else is gettin' more excited every day we get closer to it?

2. JSTAR71

JSTAR71 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    I will be there.I got my room for wens-sat.Im concerned with everything I buy.I wonder how safe it will be to leave things in the room? I love the fact its so close to the convention.Park there Thursday morning and walk.I plan on not moving my car til I leave.I hope there is a pool and hot tub after all the walkin probably will be appreciated.Anyone know what restaurants are close?

3. JediMistressDragon

JediMistressDragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 1999
    Hubby's volunteering, but I checked yesterday and got this room. We got two roommates to share in rent and this was cheaper than the volunteer block anyway. Hubby can get to con across the street to do his volunteering or just whatever, I and roomies can get there and parking's free, which is good for hubby and me as we're driving from Chesterfield, Virginia. Just so happy to get a place, cheaply, across from the convention center! I must be lucky, or something. Something told me to check and call the Housing Bureau!
    JMD

4. Experiment626

Experiment626 Jedi Knight

Jan 31, 2005
    Hubby and I will also be there. Got the priceline deal 4 nights and airfare from Pittsburgh (closest airport to us even though it's 2 hrs away) for $209 per person!

JMD- I'm thrilled to hear free parking!! :D At C2 we stayed at the Omni and paid something line $20 a night to park.

JSTAR71, there's a TGI Fridays in the hotel.

5. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    It looks like I'm going to have an empty room since the boy decided to ditch me. I have one maybe already, but if that falls through, it's up for grabs. Thursday - Saturday nights, for $255.02.

PM if interested.

droideka EDIT: ROOM SOLD

6. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    Hey guys, for those of us staying at the Courtyard, would anyone be interested in meeting for lunch or dinner at TGI Friday's one of the days we're there. I know the Best Western guests planned on having a "hotel dinner" similar to this. It would be a good way to get to meet everyone in the hotel plus TGI Friday's is located right in the hotel itself so all we'd have to do is walk downstairs. Would anyone be interested in doing something like this......

7. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Possibly, it depends on what else I have going on. It's going to be a busy weekend.

8. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Me too... As I said, arrive wensday, leave monday...

9. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Sounds fun!

10. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    I'm sure I could force my group into going. We are all going to be there Thrusday-Sunday

11. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    I'll get in roughly around noon thursday and be leaving around noon sunday. Maybe Thursday around noon for a lunch or sometime Saturday during the day or evening. I know Friday night is booked cause of Fan Force party. Also, I think Fan Force was maybe trying to do something Thurs night as well. It's up to everyone and their schedules.

12. JediMistressDragon

Oct 20, 1999
    Satying here with my husband, who's with the 501st (as I am, though I'm also Rebel Legion and Jedi Assembly)and volunteering for the con. This hotel is cheaper than the Hyatt, just as close, and we can have our two roomies, one who's not volunteering (the other is)and not worry. And I was told over the phone that it's $137, not the $138 someone mentioned. A dollar less, but a dollar less nevertheless.
    Anyway, it me, JediMistressDragon, hubby, Bill, TK639, a 501st member, Jason, and another Jedi Assembly member, Jedi Jen Ru.
    JMD

13. JediMistressDragon

Oct 20, 1999
    Sorry about that posting--forgot I posted before. Blame it on the temp job I took to make some mad money for CIII (job's till March 19th). Was a bad day there today and wonder if I'll be there next week as not everyone is equal there and too many chiefs and not enough Indians. *sigh* Oh well...
    Anyway, on TGIFridays, depends on what. Thursday evening will be the jedi assembly dinner, Friday is the 501st/Rebel legion/FanForce party, who knows about Saturday. Maybe Wednesday night. Hubby may be working till closing pre-registration (volunteering), but after may be fine.
    JMD

14. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    We'll only be there Thursday thru Monday morning

I would be up for lunch on Friday or Sat

15. PrincessLeah

PrincessLeah Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2005
    I'm staying there! w00t w00t! My boyfriend and a roommate, too! YAY!

16. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    We don't get there until Thursday night, and leave Sunday afternoon. So that only leaves dinner on two days. If you plan a time we'll see what we can do, but no promises.

17. Experiment626

Jan 31, 2005
    Definitely sounds like fun, just let us know when! :)

18. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I'm up for meeting at any times for this kinda thing but, I got accepted for the volunteer program in the autograph area and I don't know what my schedule will be yet. :D

19. BobaFett-MP

BobaFett-MP Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2001
    Sure, I wouldn't mind joining the dinner.

20. rgjedi01

rgjedi01 Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2004
    I would be interested in meeting for lunch or dinner. I have no suggestions for the day, maybe just throw out a day/time and see what happens?

Thanks
    Robin

21. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    I'm in this hotel too, bwahaha.

22. Experiment626

Jan 31, 2005
    What about maybe late afternoon on Saturday? I figure it's probably a good idea to have some food in our tummies before the party that night! :p

23. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
  24. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    Saturday at 4:00 is an excelelnt time. In fact, that seems to be a pretty good time to pitch it. Anyone else up for meeting at TGI Friday's (or somewhere else, up to who wants to eat where) around 4:00 on saturday for a dinner. Sound good?

On a side note, Pooja, glad to have you aboard. No spoiling me or anyone at the convention though! You know I had to try very hard just to leave 3SA, much less try not to return.

25. JediMistressDragon

Oct 20, 1999
    Can't promise on Saturday at all. So if we're there, we're there, if not, well . ..
    JMD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.