main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Most hated SWCCG cards

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by youngvader, Jun 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youngvader

youngvader Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 21, 1999
    After the favorite ones, we had to know the ones you hate the most :)

1) 3 720 to 1 and Never tell me the odds
    2) Anger, fear, agression
    3) Stone Pile

2. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    I agree with your first and second choices and you can put Asteroid Sanctuary in there too. Those three cards (along with the cheese decks they belong to) have caused me more grief than any other card in my career as a SWCCG. In fact those 3 cards nearly caused me to stop playing competitively.

3. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Be thankful there isn't a card like the STCCG card "Raise The Stakes". Then you'd have a lot of pissed off former players.

4. 4Q2

4Q2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2001
    Zuckuss in Mist Hunter.

:mad:

5. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Yeah, a guy slaughtered me with those inserts & Asteriod Sanctuary at that tourny i was at.

But I think my most hated card is Collision! ESPECIALLY WHEN PINBSTR USES FIVE OF THEM IN HIS DECK and then PLAYS THEM AGAIN from his lost pile using Watch Your Step

but then perhaps that's only just very annoying...;;D

::end venting::

at least he's changed deck type since last we played[face_batting]

6. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    Wow... this makes me want to go to more tournies for sure...

7. pinbstr300

pinbstr300 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    yea quest...but collision rules! besides how can you talk with the cheese EBO deck you have...let me swarm you while recovering Y-Wings and then drain the life out of you so you cant deploy any more SDs...my most hated card is EBO for that every reason! mabye not EBO, but rather Power Pivot...combine that with the swarming and doing that to the lone star destroyer...that is one annoying combo...even more annoying than collisions :)

8. youngvader

youngvader Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 21, 1999
    I agree with you, Red84. Inserts nearly stopped me from playing in tournament. This year, at the Provincial event, I had the effect that cancels the insert card as one of my 3 starting effects. I finisihed 3rd out of 50 with a record of 5-1. Although I must agree with dark deck was really cheezy..

9. Teknobabel

Teknobabel Jedi Master star 5

Jun 4, 2000
    Most hated card, simple, Visage of the emperor, I hate because I have to take one maybe two slots out of my deck for transmission terminated.
    for light side it has to be electrobinocs, my friend has rigged so many destiny draws with it, eventually I just threw in all my sd's and return to base, he stopped after that
    And i'm really beginning to hate Qui Gonn Jinn, I was playing a fun tusken deck against his training deck, bamm, second turn qui gonn versus three tuskens and a bantha, not fair, but then he realised just how annoying timer mines are the next turn, only game I killed 6 mains in, timer mines are good!
    and the other card combo I hate is greedo and thermal detonator, best efficiency mains and toys killer in the game

10. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    I really hate Fallen Portal and the Barriers. They are so annoying when played against me! But I do love to play with them, so it's a love/hate relationship. :)

Visage shouldn't really be a problem, because Out Of Commission & Transmission Terminated is a good card in any deck, and it can deal with Visage if necssary. I always pack 2 of them.

11. Gadget

Gadget Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2001
    Dannik Jerrico. Nuff said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.