main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Movie City 2003 Weekend

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by TK-625, Nov 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-625

TK-625 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    Howdy Sports Fans,

Tyranno and me would like to invite you down to the Suntec City Convention & Exhibition Hall this coming weekend; the 29th & 30th of Nov, for Movie City 2003.

Entrance fee is $6.00 and opens at 10.00am. If you can and do make it down, feel free to look us up...you can't miss us [We'll be in costume;)].

Anyhoot, we hope to see you guys and gals there.

Stay safe.

Tim.

2. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Hey Tim, wondering if us dudes can come in costume as well. :)

3. TK-625

Jul 28, 2002
    Xeno,

I absoutely have no idea. You probably can but the entrance fee still stands.

Hope this helps.

Stay safe.

Tim.

4. BH9930

BH9930 Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2003
    Greetings all....

Im sorry but we were invited by the Management to participate for this event.

You can come down in costumes to just have fun...since it is all about Hollywood anyway.

Hope to meet you guys there...

Next event, I will try to include more of you.. =)

I have some plans to do more SW costuming around Singapore.

Regards
    Tyranno

5. TK-625

Jul 28, 2002
    Hi all,

Just thought I'd share my first convention pics as a sandy. The convention is Movie City 2003 and features FX workshops & Hobby stores.

We got loads of people excited, especially the kids when we showed up in armor. Although, BH9935 and me [TD6325] had more fun downstairs at the shopping mall.

Am heading out there for day 2 today in awhile and will try to get some more pics.

Warning! Never let the kids touch your blaster! One did and broke off my powercell clip, fortunately it was near the Hobby booth that invited us and they had super glue and accelerant.

Here are the pics:
    Movie City Convention Pics

My personal observations; My boots could use more whiteness [they were originally brown and were dyed white] and I could be taller [family genes].

I have alot of retouching up and reworking to do once this weekend is over.

Enjoy and stay safe.

Tim.

6. TK-625

Jul 28, 2002
    Heads up!

Well after that Con, I've finally found out what was wrong with my trooper outfit, to my personal view anyways.

So, in order to fufill my need for accuracy, I pushed forward my purchase and got me a ROTJ/ANH modified Movie Suit earlier!

Will post pics once I get it done right.

Stay safe.

Tim.

7. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Ah... We'd love to see pics... Btw, how did those hobby dudes catch you dudes and gave you the invite ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.