main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Prairie MSWG, AYB and Episode III

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Basemonger, Jan 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basemonger

Basemonger Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 2003
    We're currently working on the media Release for Episode III, so if anyones is interested in free admittance, let me know.

You MUST be;
    1. a MSWG CORE Member,
    2. Participated in at least 4 events by May 1st 2005,
    and have attend at least 2 meetups before the May 17th 2005.
    3. Volenteer the night of the Episode III release.

- Basemonger (Ofortuna)
    Email: basemonger@gmail.com
    MSN: basemonger@bytebenders.com

2. Basemonger_

Basemonger_ Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2005
    Well, here it is.... looks like the count is about 130 to 135 for both silver city theaters (more in the next two weeks of course).

The CORE group and main circle of MSWG fans (about 55 of us) will be in line at Polo Park for the opening of Episode III, May 19th.

I myself will be there at 6pm with a bunch of people for dinner and then lining up.

I have tickets here for the CORE group - sorry to switch from STV to PP, but it had to be done.

I need 10 people for 6pm to midnight so we can effectivly line up and grab seats.

I'll explain this at the next meetup, MON MAY 16th, 7pm to 8pm at 414 Acadamy.

CORE MEMBERSHIP
    You can still sign up for CORE, just contact me, but the episode III tickets are not part of that guarentee. I warned everybody for the past year, before tickets went on sale. Membership is $25, gets you a Tshirt (specify size please) and gives you TWO accesses to special events worth $5 each.

If you want to join us in the line for the best seats, please email me and let me know ASAP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.