main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey MTV filmmaker looking for volunteers and people with costumes for NJ short film

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by mark-cheng, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mark-cheng

mark-cheng Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2009
    obviously a star wars fan film!!

My name is Mark. I work for MTV/Nickelodeon and am a filmmaker as a professional hobby. I directed an award-winning short sci-fi film a couple of years ago and am looking to make a short Star Wars fan film this summer in the NY/NJ area.

(In between larger projects, i like to make shorter films to keep the creative juices flowing)

How is this Star Wars fan film different and new? It takes place shortly after Revenge of the Sith when Darth Vader is young and agile and moves like Jet Li transfused with midi-chlorians.

I am looking for volunteers that can lend us some costumes, specifically some storm troopers and a darth vader. There may be an opportunity to be the actor in the film itself, but I have enlisted the help of a martial arts stunt team that will be doing most of the fight scenes.

I know that the Star Wars fan community is an incredibly enthusiastic bunch so I really hope to hear from some of you! please send me a PM if you are interested and have costumes!!

thanks!!

mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.