main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Challenge Music Video Inspiration Challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by SatineNaberrie, Feb 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SatineNaberrie

SatineNaberrie Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014
    For this challenge I will post a link to a music video on youtube once or twice a week and you have to write a fic based on the song. I will post a selection of characters you can choose from to write about per a song. I will attach an era the story must take place or open it to any era.

The stories don't have to be a song fic, but inspiration has to be from the song. It could be a story based on the mood of the song or a story that comes to mind while listing to it. It can be based on a lyric or you can have a character use a quote form a lyric.

deleted

2. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    (Before and after you insert a video, type in a line break. It doesn't automatically clear)

3. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Thanks Satine! This is a great concept and I'll definitely try to participate. The next two weeks are a bit too busy for me to be able to commit, but I'll be back in March :D

4. SatineNaberrie

Jan 28, 2014
    Week 2 videos

deleted

Era-Any
    Characters- Any characters

Era- Saga
    Characters- Obi-wan, Satine, Clovis, Jocasta Nu, Padme, Dooku, OC character, Lux, Ahsoka, Rex

5. SatineNaberrie

Jan 28, 2014
  6. SatineNaberrie

Jan 28, 2014

Era Saga
    Characters:Count Dooku, Anakin, Ahsoka, Bariss, Luke Skywalker, Ventress

There is no time limit can do any week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.