main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Musings of Master Yoda These Are...2010 Diary...Updated 03/29/10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by KELIA, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    A/N: It's almost Monday and I'm in the mood for mush, so here goes.

Entry 6

Wrote briefly before about taking in a new initiate with brain damage. With us Garik Zendei has been for ten years now. Settled in nicely he has. Proud I am of the Order and it?s members for with compassion all have treated him. Only occasionally used the Force to help control him we have had to. Well behaved he normally is. Use his own powers rarely he does. Understand them he does not and unknown his abilities remain to him. Best that is for impossible training him would be.

Works at night in the crèche security room he does. With him a Master always is. Together watch the holo screens for any distressed or awake youngling they do. Sometimes handle the restless initiate the Master and Garik do, other times, alert the crèche Master on duty. A simple job it is but loves it Garik does. A perfect fit for him it is for relate to the younglings better than anyone else he does.

Tonight, worked with Garik I did. Truth be told, mostly played holo games we did. Sleep peacefully most of the crèche does. Sit and stare at them all night, I cannot do. Loves games Garik does, even beat me once or twice he managed to do. Quite clever in some things the boy actually is.

In the middle of a game we were when the familiar cries of a youngling having a nightmare we heard. Up in an instant Garik was. Followed him quickly I did. Reached three year-old Qui-Gon Jinn first Garik did. Singing to him right away and rubbing his arm gently Garik began. Stopped crying Qui-Gon did. Watched in amazement as scooped into Garik?s arms Qui-Gon was. Over to the rocker Garik walked, still singing softly while into his eyes Qui-Gon gazed.

Still Qui-Gon remained while sang to him several songs Garik did. Smile I couldn?t help but do when reached for Garik?s padawan braid a tiny hand did.

?Would you like to hear a story?? Caressed Qui-Gon?s cheek Garik did as he smiled down at the baby.

Gurgled in response Qui-Gon did so began a tale of a lost pitten and the friends he made as find his way back home he did. Fast asleep Qui-Gon was by the end of the story.

?Sweet dreams little one.? Softly kissed his forehead Garik did as slowly carried Qui-Gon back to his bed.

?Shhhhh,? Garik warned me as tiptoed from the crèche we did.

A better job with Qui-Gon no one else could have done.

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Sweet update. :)

Baby Qui-Gon -- precious! :D

3. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    This is great. I thought I'd replied in this thread before, but I guess I didn't LOL

Um, wasn't it Knight Qui-gon Yoda teased for having an account on Spacebook? Then in this latest Yoda and Garik console a baby Qui-gon? I guess this isn't in temporal order. No matter. This is still a very entertaining read.

4. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Very sweet that Garik was given a job to do and it seems, one he is really good at.

Lovely.=D=

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Sweet:* Great to see that the Jedi are keeping Garik and helping him. And he is great with the little ones.

Very nice update=D==D==D=

6. GlindaForJediCouncil

GlindaForJediCouncil Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 21, 2009
    AWWWWWWWWWWW! that was adorable :)

Great post =D=

7. Aya-Na_Bashu

Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    I love reading about Yoda's softer or funnier sides.

Please PM me when you update this. There is to be an update soon, I hope. [face_praying]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.